are husbands allowed to fuck other women

There`s nothing anyone could allow or forbid anyone. It`s all about choice. No matter what party or role.
Domination is a strange thing it usually only works when the dominated willingly submits but that is more common than not in our world. Many women control their men and decide what they can and cannot do. Men become cuckolds because they accept their wives doing whatever they wish because the alternative is not palatable.

It takes an extremely special person for me to marry someone.
You should know this.
I know but I am married and a man cannot serve two masters but if I could I would enjoy finding out if I was special enough. The best sex starts with the mind and usually continues there as well. All the other things are great but just enhancements. A strong woman is beautiful and sexy and lasting.

it takes a lot to have a cuckold relationship that works well, it is easy for a woman to abuse a man but to find or create a willing cuckold is difficult

I know but I am married and a man cannot serve two masters but if I could I would enjoy finding out if I was special enough. The best sex starts with the mind and usually continues there as well. All the other things are great but just enhancements. A strong woman is beautiful and sexy and lasting.
I totally agree about the best sex starts with the mind & that strong women are beautiful!!
Give your wife a deep kiss for me!

I do not fuck other women, though we might play with another woman together at some point (without me being allowed to fuck her). Honestly, my wife is all I need.

I do not fuck other women, though we might play with another woman together at some point (without me being allowed to fuck her). Honestly, my wife is all I need.
Few men need more than one woman but would she let you fuck another woman if you wanted to

She can fuck other men and she does not let you fuck other women, if you told her not to fuck other women would she

Back