are husbands allowed to fuck other women

Well, do you think racism is a real thing, and everyone loving each other is a kind of solution?

I don't hate white men. I just think that Black men have natural gifts that white males lack.

A good white boi is a cuckold faithful married hubby.
Racism is a real thing. Tho in the west luckily very minor. Racism is the notion that a race is superior. Bigotry is a bigger problem. Somehow that word does not make that much of an impression due to pop culture and activism.

Everyone loving each other is childish utopia and liking people because of some supposed sexual traits ascribed to them is not love. People are innately ethnocentric. We automatically create in and out groups based on race, religion, tribe etc.

While certain characteristics may be more prevalent with certain races, this is all on a spectrum. Saying black men are superior sexual beings would be the same as saying white men have superior intelligence.

Racism is a real thing. Tho in the west luckily very minor. Racism is the notion that a race is superior. Bigotry is a bigger problem. Somehow that word does not make that much of an impression due to pop culture and activism.

Everyone loving each other is childish utopia and liking people because of some supposed sexual traits ascribed to them is not love. People are innately ethnocentric. We automatically create in and out groups based on race, religion, tribe etc.

While certain characteristics may be more prevalent with certain races, this is all on a spectrum. Saying black men are superior sexual beings would be the same as saying white men have superior intelligence.

White men do not have superior intelligence. Now that is racist. Black men are smarter and sexier!

White men do not have superior intelligence. Now that is racist. Black men are smarter and sexier!
You did not get my point. It is just as racist as saying black men are superior. A race is not superior. Not one.

On average, looking at IQ tests Caucasians do score higher than Africans. Jews and East Asians in turn score higher then whites. IQ is not perfect but the only fairly trustworthy method of measurement. Especially with sample sizes like this. This says nothing about an individual. There is a spectrum and race is genetically speaking a very complex issue. Not black and white...

This does not make asians superior to whites or whites superior to blacks.

See that is the problem when you focus on race. If you do it as a kink and realize it is exactly that, no problem. It becomes a problem when you start shouting racism at people for no other reason then thinking they are sexually inferior. Hey if you think whites are sexually inferior and only want to fuck black men, godspeed. Just don't accuse others of racism while being blatantly racist yourself.

Getting back to the original question - I have a cuck partner and he is not allowed to F---k anyone !
what a b you are treating a poor man like that and I bet the poor downtrodden boy thinks he loves it. I always thought women were the gentle sex no wonder I am confused

Ha ! I saw him in a contact magazine ! it read " Cuckoldress Wanted " After a year we got on so well, we now live together. He is also a Crossdresser which is a bonus ! Yes we love our lifestyle

Ha ! I saw him in a contact magazine ! it read " Cuckoldress Wanted " After a year we got on so well, we now live together. He is also a Crossdresser which is a bonus ! Yes we love our lifestyle
were you looking for a man who would volunteer to be a cuckold and what attracts you to having a cuck and do you dominate him

Initially, having read a lot about Cuckolding, I was curious, I knew a woman who's husband was a cuck and she told me bits and pieces about their lifestyle and I became more curious ! The opportunity came at work when I picked up a contact Mag at work and saw the Advert. I put up with the Crossdressing and now encourage it- it's amusing to me really, and yes I suppose I am Dominant

Initially, having read a lot about Cuckolding, I was curious, I knew a woman who's husband was a cuck and she told me bits and pieces about their lifestyle and I became more curious ! The opportunity came at work when I picked up a contact Mag at work and saw the Advert. I put up with the Crossdressing and now encourage it- it's amusing to me really, and yes I suppose I am Dominant
Why do you want a cuck , why not just fuck all the men you want without a cuck. Do you like the sense of having power over him and what do you make him do, how old is he, nosey man I am

You have to look at it from a Womans perspective, We are different creatures ! Firstly I have a regular Black lover who more than satisfies me and as long as that lasts its great and I am safe. I am totally submissive to him and yes he has changed me from a jeans and sweater type to someone who now dresses like a Tart - thats what he likes ! As far as the Cuck side goes , as I said he likes to Dress and I let him at weekends. He is also caged and my Bull is happy for him to watch. His part is to clean me up afterwards and he loves to be humiliated _ through choice. I may or may not Masturbate him thats the unknown for him ! Cucks love to be Dominated !

You have to look at it from a Womans perspective, We are different creatures ! Firstly I have a regular Black lover who more than satisfies me and as long as that lasts its great and I am safe. I am totally submissive to him and yes he has changed me from a jeans and sweater type to someone who now dresses like a Tart - thats what he likes ! As far as the Cuck side goes , as I said he likes to Dress and I let him at weekends. He is also caged and my Bull is happy for him to watch. His part is to clean me up afterwards and he loves to be humiliated _ through choice. I may or may not Masturbate him thats the unknown for him ! Cucks love to be Dominated !
some men who are cuckolds like to be dominated and others accept it grudgingly or rebel. Some men look to be cucks while women ******* other men to accept being a cuckold. have you been married before

No I haven't been Married and have never met anyone I would want to Marry. Whats your situation ?
I have been married for ages to the same woman and can fuck other women and do her whenever we want. Some women lead their men into cuckolds by slowly getting them used to the idea and breaking down their resistance. Other women just do it and say accept it or else. I like women and enjoy the relationship as much or more than the sex sometimes

Back