are husbands allowed to fuck other women

Of course he can, why should I do what I want and tell him hell no that's just selfish
True. Everybody can do what they want. Been there, done that. I did not want to have sex with another woman while I enjoyed her freedom to be with other men for sex whenever she felt the urge. ;) But actually it didn't play out like that. She said, she wouldn't want to be with another man when I was not there because she wanted it to be a couple experience and because it would feel like cheating to her if she would play on her own. I respected and accepted that and we had a great time of sharing many times. :) My point is: Not every partner has to follow the same "rules" to make it an equal-level arrangement or relationship because not every partner has the same desires. The most important thing is that both partner's ideas of a lifestyle match. And in some scenarios that can perfectly mean two partners assuming quite different roles.

As for the wording what is "allowed" or not I see it in context of a sexual roleplay in the realm of D/s or M/s play. In real life you cannot really disallow a partner to do something because if they want to they will do it anyway. But some folks are turned on by and get (sexually) off on the concept of control. It is but a kink. :) - Otherwise it would not even be a couple's lifestyle but an abusive relationship instead. :(

True. Everybody can do what they want. Been there, done that. I did not want to have sex with another woman while I enjoyed her freedom to be with other men for sex whenever she felt the urge. ;) But actually it didn't play out like that. She said, she wouldn't want to be with another man when I was not there because she wanted it to be a couple experience and because it would feel like cheating to her if she would play on her own. I respected and accepted that and we had a great time of sharing many times. :) My point is: Not every partner has to follow the same "rules" to make it an equal-level arrangement or relationship because not every partner has the same desires. The most important thing is that both partner's ideas of a lifestyle match. And in some scenarios that can perfectly mean two partners assuming quite different roles.

As for the wording what is "allowed" or not I see it in context of a sexual roleplay in the realm of D/s or M/s play. In real life you cannot really disallow a partner to do something because if they want to they will do it anyway. But some folks are turned on by and get (sexually) off on the concept of control. It is but a kink. :) - Otherwise it would not even be a couple's lifestyle but an abusive relationship instead. :(
The speech wasn't really needed but thanks for taking your time to voice your opinion just as I did mine

No. I am not allowed sex with other women. Just men. In fact, she has a guy coming over in the morning to fuck me while I have on a leather hood and wear panties. That's it. I get cock. No pussy. Her rules.

That is how we have it too and the way it should be
Well, that's what she wants and has always had. My wife loves fucking other men, ESPECIALLY black men, but does not want me fucking women. But she gets off on me sucking cock and getting fucked. I guess I am in the morning. She's going to record it. Here's some of our videos:

No. I am not allowed sex with other women. Just men. In fact, she has a guy coming over in the morning to fuck me while I have on a leather hood and wear panties. That's it. I get cock. No pussy. Her rules.
That's when a closet gay marries a Woman, they come to terms with his sexuality and change their lifestyle to match both of their needs and make the marriage worthwhile instead of divorcing. That's a good thing when it works out for them. :) (y)

We are more like you but I can have other women but Pam would prefer I did not and she rules, she likes other men of any color and eventually I have only mfm sex with her and have done all the things I never thought Ii would do. She always tells me it was my idea so accept it. First time she asked me to clean her I refused but soon complied after she got hold of my balls. Pam is 5ft 1 1oo lbs and we started about your age
She is a firecracker. I remember. Petite and sexy.

That's when a closet gay marries a Woman, they come to terms with his sexuality and change their lifestyle to match both of their needs and make the marriage worthwhile instead of divorcing. That's a good thing when it works out for them. :) (y)
LoL. I'm not a closet gay (thanks for defining MY sexuality for me, although I'll fo that for myself), but I AM very bi and definitely not in the closet. I DO have sex with my wife if and when she wants. HER pussy. I CAN have others, I just don't, and she doesn't want me to or to see it, but I COULD.

My wife wouldn't let me have other women. Her first thoughts were that I was giving her permission to have sex with black men so that I could have sex with black women. Although I would love to do that I am willing to forsake that if my wife gets lots of black cock

Me, NO! Several of our female friends use our house to fuck black bulls so I’ve been super fortunate to watch BBC’s sink in multiple white pussies in my house But each and every time my wife makes sure well beforehand I’m locked in chastity. I do lick and clean other pussies but only in two conditions which is to prepare them for black cock, get it good and wet and my favorite, licking a big, fresh load out of their pussy. While my wife has literally fucked 100’s of men in the last 15 years, my cock only goes in one pussy and that is even a rare occasion but my tongue is all over, in and out of pussies and asses frequently!

Back