are husbands allowed to fuck other women

My wife is not selfish. While I emphatically enjoy watching, or hearing about all her fun, she does not want to hear about mine. So, it is a don't ask don't tell policy when it comes to me and other women. Certainly, she has more opportunity and partners than me, but it isn't a competition.

Yes,I always allowed Him to have other Woman, He had some other white woman after I discovered the joys of BBC.
We were always totally honest with each other, and still,are even though we are now to old for the lifestyle.
However , He always said that He got more pleasure from my adventures with my black friends, and having Me afterwards.
He always loved having Me afterwards and Me telling Him about my Night/Nights out.
😜😜😜

So you're okay watching your man involved in gay sex then having sex with a gay man that just had sex with your husband 🤔
You're missing my point. i said...
True. But does that matter, if that's the kind of play all of them enjoy? 🤔
The point i am trying to make is that it is completely irrelevant if I, you or anybody else would be "okay" with what other people consensually do. It is about them not us, just like nobody else is entitled to interfere with our own private/sex lives. That's my point. ;)

You're missing my point. i said...

The point i am trying to make is that it is completely irrelevant if I, you or anybody else would be "okay" with what other people consensually do. It is about them not us, just like nobody else is entitled to interfere with our own private/sex lives. That's my point. ;)
And the point I'm making that you're missing is all these "bulls" saying they're not gay its a form of dominance and the white boys saying they're straight and only doing it so their girl is happy is bullshit, stick to the conversation at hand, I didn't say I have an issue with gay men, I have an issue with a queer making justifications for gay sex and saying they're straight

And the point I'm making that you're missing is all these "bulls" saying they're not gay its a form of dominance and the white boys saying they're straight and only doing it so their girl is happy is bullshit, stick to the conversation at hand, I didn't say I have an issue with gay men, I have an issue with a queer making justifications for gay sex and saying they're straight
Misrepresenting oneself poses many problems. Especially when people have real meetings in mind. i agree with that. 💯
But i wonder why you say "stick to the conversation". i was just clarifying my statement in response to your remark to it.
But you're right. Let's stick to the conversation! The question is: "are husbands allowed to fuck other women"?

Misrepresenting oneself poses many problems. Especially when people have real meetings in mind. i agree with that. 💯
But i wonder why you say "stick to the conversation". i was just clarifying my statement in response to your remark to it.
But you're right. Let's stick to the conversation! The question is: "are husbands allowed to fuck other women"?
Mine is and when I said stick to the conversation I meant the topic at hand not Original topic have a lovely day and continue justifying, byeeeeeee

Mine is and when I said stick to the conversation I meant the topic at hand not Original topic have a lovely day and continue justifying, byeeeeeee
Oh my. i have no idea what you believe i would be "justifying" really. 🤦‍♂️ Thanks for the "lovely day" and same to you. And i mean it. ;)

How many wives allow their husbands to fuck other women and how many men are permitted to fuck other women. If allowed has the husband had other women besides his wife. Bulls do you think the hubbies are allowed to fuck other women or do their wives control them
Hubby can fuck whoever he wants too. He also fucks me. Fucking black men for me is my choice and he is totally acceptable with that.

Me being with another woman is a big no from my wife but I tell her all the time I‘d love to see her with other guys. This is what makes the cuckold fetish so hot for me.

How many wives allow their husbands to fuck other women and how many men are permitted to fuck other women. If allowed has the husband had other women besides his wife. Bulls do you think the hubbies are allowed to fuck other women or do their wives control them
Mine can fuck whoever he wants to. He fucke me and other women all the time.

Same here ... full swap. We learned over the years that 3-somes were a lot easier to arrange and enjoy than couple swaps. The more people involved the more likely one of the 4 won't be into it as much. We also found that in the FFMs we sat up, about half the time the female was mostly into other women, and my wife isn't that much so. So, out of the many MMFs, FFMs, and full couple swaps, we found MMFs the most fun. But we have had a few interesting FFMs as well.
Exactly the same for us.

We have had an open marriage from the beginning. Both had sex with others, together and separately. I, hubby can be with who I want and so can she. I am older now and have chosen not to have sex with other women anymore. I get my kicks from knowing she is having the time of her life, and getting seconds from her is great.

We have had an open marriage from the beginning. Both had sex with others, together and separately. I, hubby can be with who I want and so can she. I am older now and have chosen not to have sex with other women anymore. I get my kicks from knowing she is having the time of her life, and getting seconds from her is great.
oh getting seconds sounds so good

Back