are husbands allowed to fuck other women

How many wives allow their husbands to fuck other women and how many men are permitted to fuck other women. If allowed has the husband had other women besides his wife. Bulls do you think the hubbies are allowed to fuck other women or do their wives control them
Depends on the relationship of the couple- a Cuck couple odds are its only the wife fucking others. We are a Stag and Vixen and swingers to boot so yes we do have sex with each other and other people (I fuck other women and she is aware being in the same room)

you may have to settle for one that dominates you the way she prefers since submissive cucks do not get to decide what the woman does. You may find one that just wants you to fuck her and sends you out to find men on your own
I think it is more likely that he would find a woman like my wife. She only allows me to have sex with her, no one else, and I can only have sex when she wants wants to try to enjoy me. But she does allow me to jack off whenever I want to.

Some of the women on here are just so dominating, poor little cucks
I think most of us poor little cucks enjoy being dominated by our slut wife. Many of us cuckolds, including me, have tiny white dicklettes that are not capable of giving a woman pleasure anyway so our wife is not really stopping us from fucking other women because we can't and no other woman would waste her time trying to get pleasure from our tiny white dicklettes.
I am not saying all of us cucks but many of us cucks have a relationship like I do with my slut wife.

Wow. Either that's fake or the husband is mentally or physically ill or he is fucking behind you back, just sayin...

@OP: Yes, opening up your relationship should be both ways if both partners want it I think.
Actually there are probably very many cuckold couples, like my wife and I, in which the husband is not allowed to have sex with anyone but his wife and only if and when the wife allows him to.

How many wives allow their husbands to fuck other women and how many men are permitted to fuck other women. If allowed has the husband had other women besides his wife. Bulls do you think the hubbies are allowed to fuck other women or do their wives control them
Here is the thing. I don’t stop him. But he is full cuckokd. They become emasculated by black bulls. Feel inferior. And never making me cum and then seeing me cum nin stop. They accept that they have never been able to satisfy women and he ends up rather jerking off watvhing or being humiliated. They more they are the more rush they get. I’m generalising. But ef st a swinger party. All vanilla. As soon as bbc walks. They wstch their wives. They feel insecure. And it’s true coz the black bull will take Contol. Start as just part of the grooo. But the wives will stray to gravitate to him. And he will fuck one. As black man always does. He wants to be the best. He wants to watch her husbabd as he fucks her manunh orgasm. But coz he’s an sloha. He won’t just be part of the crowd he will fuck all their wives i crying if they’re husbabd and he can see his wife now knows black men are superior. And by end he has taken all the wives. So I know swinger Parties the husbabd try to make it white exclusive. Infact most grounps involve the black alpha as the di diominant one there. BDSM. The black bull will be a dominatri who has domino matrix under him. Etc. Orgies. U hear drum hit girls that the only orgy to be at is IR. Etc o

We had a very serious talk when i did finally convince, beg, use a bit of alcohol to get her tipsy and pinky swear she’d do it, fuck another man and let me watch. The next day after out at a nice dinner and after we shared a bottle and a half of wine and i pushed the envelope again and she agreed to do it under influence of alcohol and years of me pushing/pressuring this, the next day i brought it up that she agreed and promised. She told me then, I will do this once for you but we need to really discuss this before we go through with it. She told me, she would do this for me because i had pushed for it for so many years but she reminded me, once we do it one time, there is NO taking it back, it’s done and she did not want it to change negatively in any way our relationship. She also told me, I am perfectly happy with what we have and i don’t want to have sex with other men, i’m extremely happy being monogamous. Well, after telling her i really, really wanted this, it wouldn’t change anything and would make our relationship even stronger if that was even possible as we have always had a very tight connection. She told me this though: I do not like the thought at all of seeing you please and be with another woman, I’m very jealous and i couldn’t handle that so as long as you understand if I go thru with my promise which i always do, i have no intentions of ever wanting to see/share you with another woman so if that is going to be a deal breaker at any point, let me know now because we need to call this promise off. We continued to talk about it over a few weeks, set up initial ground rules, she made it a point several times reminding me, this is a one way street, I’ll do this for you, let you watch me with another man, but it in no way gives you a hall pass to be with another woman, i don’t want that to ever happen. I think she kept telling me that thinking i would back out then but i always agreed, no this is exactly what i want, i have no interest in being with another woman, my interest is in watching you.

After we finally set it up and discussed it the next day she told me, there my promise is fulfilled i hope you enjoyed it. I told her, i didn’t just enjoy it, it blew me away and was the most exciting sexual night I’d ever had, better than losing my virginity and i couldn’t wait to see it again. She was blown away and told me, the promise was for you to watch once i thought. I told her no, I’ve got to see that again. I remember she gave me a kiss, told me “it was nice, i could see myself doing it again but it doesn’t change the fact i don’t want to see you with other women, you have to remain monogamous with me so are you sure”. The next weekend she we were back out on a “date” with another guy and in a hotel room a few hours later watching this guy really give her a good fucking for what turned out to be three creampies before he left and 2 hours of sex, it was at this point, when i hungrily ate her pussy as soon as i walked him to the door and sprinted back to the bed and dove head first between her legs, we both knew this was going to be a part of our lives going forward. The first 6 months was all with white guys, when i finally talked her into her first black man, it changed and changed her even more. She was telling me the first 6 months, if i wanted to stop she would be perfectly content and happy going back to being a monogamous wife. After a few months though of fucking a few different BBC’s her attitude really changed and she sat me down one day and told me, she loved the sex with black men so much, thanked me for pushing the envelope and convincing her to both fuck other men but mostly for pushing her hard to try black cock. She told me, honey, i can never be monogamous with you ever again, i can’t at this point see myself not be allowed the pleasure black men give me. She said it’s a combination of the taboo, she loved the skin contrast and watching a black cock enter her body but she told me most of all, she loved how they fucked her. She had a hard time admitting then the bigger cocks were a huge plus but that just took a few years before she admitted the big cocks feel so amazing. She also said they just move better, more athletic in the way they fuck and move their hips and thrust and the stamina and how they fuck to please the woman before they think about cumming themselves. She still to this day after being fucked 1,000 of times by BBC’s expecte me to remain monogamous outside of sucking black cocks for her and two of her friends but when a friend is over to make sure it doens’t get out of hand and i try to get new pussy, she makes sure I’m always in a chastity cage when another female is over. We have a few friends that use out house for their escape and fuck place so when that happens, sometimes I’m home alone and my wife is out but she knows as it’s all planned and makes me put on a chastity cage that day.

Back