are husbands allowed to fuck other women

We are equal partners in lifestyle. But as the years go by, I become less active in bed. In fact, sex with my wife is more than enough for me, I started rarely thinking of other women. While with her it's the opposite. She needs more sex and gets it with my full approval.

Since Lo is a complete nypho I don't really need to look elsewhere, she already wears me out. That said I do reserve the right to fuck others if I want to. At this point it's only happened once while she has fucked about 30 guys. She only gets upset if she's not getting a royal pounding at the same time. LOL

How many wives allow their husbands to fuck other women and how many men are permitted to fuck other women. If allowed has the husband had other women besides his wife. Bulls do you think the hubbies are allowed to fuck other women or do their wives control them

Absolutely not allowed. Christina is very possessive. And I don't want to have sexual contacts to other women.
cb62bc12-d83b-48f5-9d14-026308ba645f.jpg

Last edited:
How many wives allow their husbands to fuck other women and how many men are permitted to fuck other women. If allowed has the husband had other women besides his wife. Bulls do you think the hubbies are allowed to fuck other women or do their wives control them
not allowed and not able to get hard enough anymore and he knows other women would laugh when they would see his small penis

I love it when you talk dirty or when a woman is honest about how they feel. I also love that intense bitchiness that only a woman can express or even feel. I really believe my wife when she tells me she is fucking him for me and then tells me to shut up and keep licking.
It is a command of affection!

No, when I met my wife 13 years ago and explained what a cuck was, I also made a point of being 100% monogamous to her, no questions asked.
My only ejaculations would/ do come from her, myself or another male if one is available. Other pussy is totally off limits. The reality is, if you have a tiny cock, you don't get the opportunities anyway as I have known from when i've been single anyway.
My only contact with another pussy, was 4 years ago, on my 50th birthday, I was gifted our bull's wifes pussy in front of my wife and bull, strictly with a condom but sadly I nutted in 20 or so seconds. To be honest, i'd rather not have, because I then missed out on reclaiming my wife on my birthday once we got home, which is easily the best sex I get to have.

Back