Are black preg married white couples brave?

Do you agree?

• Total voters
Oh god I would just die for a 'dating' show where white couples were paired with bulls. (Possibility of multiple couples per bull). Can you imagine. Then they film the bull fucking the wife and the husband jacking off to it. And they come back in six months and the wife is pregnant.

While there is not "dating show," there are some authentic breeding videos of a black stud fucking the wife while the husband watches and some of the rare ones show the results

Here are a few to show how much we are into the lifestyle. Two pictures are pre preg and one is during. Full disclosure the guy in the preg picture isn't the *******. She get preg at a bbc bareback gangbang so not totally sure who the ******* is and want it to remain that way. The guy in the picture wanted to bareback a married queen of spades but wasn't into risk pregnancy sex. This was a perfect situation for him cuck hub has no pussy rights, she is bbc only and was already knocked up, and he could shoot as many loads in he pussy as he wanted to without worrying.

Attachments

• NY-Dec-2012-3.jpg
    NY-Dec-2012-3.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 387
  • Caged and straining.JPG
    Caged and straining.JPG
    553.6 KB · Views: 421
  • Knocked_up__by_BBC.JPG
    Knocked_up__by_BBC.JPG
    458.8 KB · Views: 451
Here are a few to show how much we are into the lifestyle. Two pictures are pre preg and one is during. Full disclosure the guy in the preg picture isn't the *******. She get preg at a bbc bareback gangbang so not totally sure who the ******* is and want it to remain that way. The guy in the picture wanted to bareback a married queen of spades but wasn't into risk pregnancy sex. This was a perfect situation for him cuck hub has no pussy rights, she is bbc only and was already knocked up, and he could shoot as many loads in he pussy as he wanted to without worrying.
Why don't you want to know who the ******* is? We chose Michael carefully because of his fine genes. ac67a473-7056-443b-a3db-685875cd32a2.gif

Lovely pics.

When Karen was preg last year it was such an intense time for me, seeing her tummy swell and her boobs full of milk for his baby.

It's hot as hell. Especially when the wife wants it...and husband doesn't....and she doesn't care.

It sure is, Oddly I was fine with it when Karen told me they were trying for a baby and I was fine with it when she told me she was expecting but as her tummy started too show it got hard for me, I didnt tell her how I was feeling at the time as I didnt want to upset her but it wasnt easy.
I was fine when baby arrived and seeing her so happy being a new mum again was amazing.

blacked.jpg
"I'm sorry sweetie...I know you want a baby...and I agreed...but I want his now" "Breed me, baby"

Back