Are black preg married white couples brave?

Do you agree?

• Total voters
brave? more like stupid. I guess its brave to jump out a window of a building too?
Brave in the sense they have courage to go against the norm and do something dramatically unusual most people would judge them for. They didn't hurt anyone, nor they jumped off a building, they did what they think is right and it's brave. I have always appreciated people who dare go their own way

Last edited:
Brave in the sense they have courage to go against the norm and do something dramatically unusual most people would judge them for. They didn't hurt anyone, nor they jumped off a building, they did what they think is right and it's brave. I have always appreciated people who dare go their own way
So, just to be clear, you think it is brave for a man to give up the opportunity to have his own biological children with the woman he loves, so that she can have them with someone else because they have a bigger cock and you think it is horny?
That's brave?

So, just to be clear, you think it is brave for a man to give up the opportunity to have his own biological children with the woman he loves, so that she can have them with someone else because they have a bigger cock and you think it is horny?
That's brave?
Come on, that's not what I said and that's not what they did. They are hardcore pro-life Christians, and they adopted embryos. She gave birth to the babies but is not the biological mom in the sense of genetics. The emryos (both the eggs and sperm) are "adopted", like a surrogate mom except they keep the babies as their own. Of course it's brave to do something everyone else have opposite view of.

Come on, that's not what I said and that's not what they did. They are hardcore pro-life Christians, and they adopted embryos. She gave birth to the babies but is not the biological mom in the sense of genetics. The emryos (both the eggs and sperm) are "adopted", like a surrogate mom except they keep the babies as their own. Of course it's brave to do something everyone else have opposite view of.
I apologise but the thread isn't about that. It isn't about adopting.

Brave, it all depends your Perception/ Country and the Country's moral attitude at the time, in the 1980's UK my soon to be wife was 19 and pregnant with mixed race baby, she quite justifiably had a reputation locally as slut.

During this period we both lived in outskirts of London, about 10 km apart, when she told her parents she was pregnant by a black guy they were horrified, but to be fair to them she had always been very unconventional and wild, attending lots of parties in Notting Hill, and only dating black guys, she had many times skipped school with her girl friends and traveled up to the West End, where naturally they got picked up by Black Guys.

After giving birth to her first baby, she was naturally shunned by white guys, (What white guy in 1980 London would go out with a white girl with a black kid), but it worked to her advantage with Non White Guys, obviously being the mom a black baby she was hit upon by Black guys/ Arab / Asian all the time whether it be in the park/ Supermarkets/ Malls etc.

She was 24 and married before she had her second mixed race baby, times had changed a bit in London and it was not frowned upon so much, plenty of white girls were having mixed race children and mixed race relationships, outside the large cities white girls were still getting some problems with mixed race relations.

She worked in the music industry with lots of black artists, so she was to a large extent immune from problems with her relationships, when she attended parties, record launches etc, she was one of the many white girls dating black guys..

She was 30 when she had her last baby, now days in 2018 you see a lot of white girls with black children, quite a few of them in Parks/ Supermarkets/ Malls and School functions, accompanied by white guys, who appear to be their husbands or primary partners.

On Saturdays and weekday afternoons, you see a lot of white teenagers with their black boyfriends shopping around the numerous clothing stores in most British and French Cities, times here have evolved.

Brave, it all depends your Perception/ Country and the Country's moral attitude at the time, in the 1980's UK my soon to be wife was 19 and pregnant with mixed race baby, she quite justifiably had a reputation locally as slut.

During this period we both lived in outskirts of London, about 10 km apart, when she told her parents she was pregnant by a black guy they were horrified, but to be fair to them she had always been very unconventional and wild, attending lots of parties in Notting Hill, and only dating black guys, she had many times skipped school with her girl friends and traveled up to the West End, where naturally they got picked up by Black Guys.

After giving birth to her first baby, she was naturally shunned by white guys, (What white guy in 1980 London would go out with a white girl with a black kid), but it worked to her advantage with Non White Guys, obviously being the mom a black baby she was hit upon by Black guys/ Arab / Asian all the time whether it be in the park/ Supermarkets/ Malls etc.

She was 24 and married before she had her second mixed race baby, times had changed a bit in London and it was not frowned upon so much, plenty of white girls were having mixed race children and mixed race relationships, outside the large cities white girls were still getting some problems with mixed race relations.

She worked in the music industry with lots of black artists, so she was to a large extent immune from problems with her relationships, when she attended parties, record launches etc, she was one of the many white girls dating black guys..

She was 30 when she had her last baby, now days in 2018 you see a lot of white girls with black children, quite a few of them in Parks/ Supermarkets/ Malls and School functions, accompanied by white guys, who appear to be their husbands or primary partners.

On Saturdays and weekday afternoons, you see a lot of white teenagers with their black boyfriends shopping around the numerous clothing stores in most British and French Cities, times here have evolved.
What an interesting story. So, all her ******* are biracial?

Back