Are black preg married white couples brave?

Do you agree?

• Total voters
blacked.jpg
"I'm sorry sweetie...I know you want a baby...and I agreed...but I want his now" "Breed me, baby"

A LOT of white women wish that they and their husbands had the courage to go through with it.

d4b02d20-8d5b-4ffb-bb18-01d25d5095a1.jpg

Here are a few to show how much we are into the lifestyle. Two pictures are pre preg and one is during. Full disclosure the guy in the preg picture isn't the *******. She get preg at a bbc bareback gangbang so not totally sure who the ******* is and want it to remain that way. The guy in the picture wanted to bareback a married queen of spades but wasn't into risk pregnancy sex. This was a perfect situation for him cuck hub has no pussy rights, she is bbc only and was already knocked up, and he could shoot as many loads in he pussy as he wanted to without worrying.

How did your friends, family and co-workers react when you had a biracial baby?

4f07a30a-16c2-49d6-8b05-ea9e757f33d7.jpg

Black men can give white women very beautiful biracial babies :)

View attachment 1577702
Susan says its not about babies. Its about Hot sex with virile young black studs with a good cock and lots of stamina and cum. So many white husbands have just lost interest but women want and need good sex and young black men at the health clubs are so willing to help. Sometimes there is an OOOPPPSSS and women get pregnant by the black bulls.

I think it is absolutely amazing that white women are able to love a white man, but still have the desire to breed with a black one. It truly goes to show that nature is in charge here.
Amazing as you say. I would suggest that white couples probably have similar backgrounds which draws them together but nonetheless the white woman desires the black man to improve her genetic stock. Nature wins. The white husbands' frequent accepting such a situation is also surprising and amazing.

Amazing as you say. I would suggest that white couples probably have similar backgrounds which draws them together but nonetheless the white woman desires the black man to improve her genetic stock. Nature wins. The white husbands' frequent accepting such a situation is also surprising and amazing.

That's right. The white husband has a lot to offer in terms of companionship, financial support and childcare. That job can last a lifetime. The black man on the other hand can offer superior intercourse and sperm. That job can be done more quickly (and his services shared over a number of white couples).

That's right. The white husband has a lot to offer in terms of companionship, financial support and childcare. That job can last a lifetime. The black man on the other hand can offer superior intercourse and sperm. That job can be done more quickly (and his services shared over a number of white couples).

Always have the woman and her husband the parents! No matter who had the sperm. :cool:

13.JPG

Back