Are black preg married white couples brave?

Do you agree?

• Total voters
I most certainly am NOT what most of you would consider a cuckold, though I did set my Alyssa up for her first African experience...which also turned into her first African impregnation. Yet, very soon after, I also gave my African former college teammate's sister her firstborn as well. We all have become very close in the years since all of this started.

Brave, it all depends your Perception/ Country and the Country's moral attitude at the time, in the 1980's UK my soon to be wife was 19 and pregnant with mixed race baby, she quite justifiably had a reputation locally as slut.

During this period we both lived in outskirts of London, about 10 km apart, when she told her parents she was pregnant by a black guy they were horrified, but to be fair to them she had always been very unconventional and wild, attending lots of parties in Notting Hill, and only dating black guys, she had many times skipped school with her girl friends and traveled up to the West End, where naturally they got picked up by Black Guys.

After giving birth to her first baby, she was naturally shunned by white guys, (What white guy in 1980 London would go out with a white girl with a black kid), but it worked to her advantage with Non White Guys, obviously being the mom a black baby she was hit upon by Black guys/ Arab / Asian all the time whether it be in the park/ Supermarkets/ Malls etc.

She was 24 and married before she had her second mixed race baby, times had changed a bit in London and it was not frowned upon so much, plenty of white girls were having mixed race children and mixed race relationships, outside the large cities white girls were still getting some problems with mixed race relations.

She worked in the music industry with lots of black artists, so she was to a large extent immune from problems with her relationships, when she attended parties, record launches etc, she was one of the many white girls dating black guys..

She was 30 when she had her last baby, now days in 2018 you see a lot of white girls with black children, quite a few of them in Parks/ Supermarkets/ Malls and School functions, accompanied by white guys, who appear to be their husbands or primary partners.

On Saturdays and weekday afternoons, you see a lot of white teenagers with their black boyfriends shopping around the numerous clothing stores in most British and French Cities, times here have evolved.
You guys sound like an amazing couple Id be proud to know and have as friends

It's a huge leap and it goes way beyond a couple and their sex life. period. this is a human being. this is your baby. forever.

Exactly.
A. REAL. HUMAN. BEING.
Children want to know who their parents are.
It’s fun and games while it’s happening but c’mon, let’s be serious. You are ultimately solely responsible for the development and well-being of an interracial baby. That’s more than “oh, you’ve got the cutest baby”; you will be raising a black baby in a racially divisive world.
I may be over-simplifying this but when I read some of these comments, I wonder if they are true or not.

Back