Are black preg married white couples brave?

Do you agree?

• Total voters
I have a low sperm count... trying for a year to get preggers... We are now up to her having a date every month... a day before she is due to ovulate...

Only on this website does this make any sense. Let's see, hubby has a low sperm count so do we consult with trained doctors to see if anything can be done? Do we consider artificial insemination where the donor can be vetted and matched to the couple?

No, of course not. The 'preferred' method is obviously to just have the wife fuck random guys on a monthly basis until she gets pregnant.

Only on this website does this make any sense. Let's see, hubby has a low sperm count so do we consult with trained doctors to see if anything can be done? Do we consider artificial insemination where the donor can be vetted and matched to the couple?

No, of course not. The 'preferred' method is obviously to just have the wife fuck random guys on a monthly basis until she gets pregnant.
LoL

It's getting close to it though.. Don't remember in what year it was but in the ABC series "Mistresses".. Alyssa Milano played a part where she got pregnant by a black guy she as cheating with. Unfortunately, after carrying the baby almost to full term, she's in a car-wreck and loses the baby.. No, her husband wasn't in the corner stroking himself off but none the less, the networks are starting to show more and more interracial relationships, even in the soaps.. Another series on Showtime that I enjoy is House of Lies where Kristen Bell (whom I think is gorgeous) has an affair with a black co-worker, Don Cheadle and she gets knocked up by him and she eventually has their baby. Another series I've seen interracial is Weeds.. So the networks are starting to have more and more interracial and I'm loving it. There's also a movie out right now and I don't remember the name of it.. but there's an airplane wreck in the mountains and the only survivors are a white woman and a black guy. I don't know how long it takes before they are rescued but while being lost, they fell in love with each other. After they are rescued, the woman leaves her husband to be with the black guy.. I can't wait to see that one and I think my boyfriend and I are going to see it this weekend..
Watched a tv add where a white husband shows his black wife/ girl friend a pregnancy checking device as they are going forward with impregnating her. Its not clear that the white man will do the deed or if some black bull will contribute his sperm

Brave!!! It Depends from country . In Italy would be a problem if a wife of white man would give birth a black baby but no problem if baby is adopted. In UK or France or USA .... I don't know.

Actually , hard cock all the time is uncomfortable. Especially, when your balls are already empty. Yet , when your wife is a naked BBCslut , its very hard not to have a hard cock. And its a bit of ******* when you can't masturbate to relieve the "tension".

If I masturbate too much she puts me in chastity :)
I touch Chris' belly every day and kiss it every day. I feel lucky to be the husband of this terrific woman.

6e9a7a74-1f3d-48ca-b4ef-3ba88ebe3aab.jpg

Back