Are black preg married white couples brave?

Do you agree?

• Total voters
Some day time soaps are very closed to this. Lots of cheating wives. Need to go some distance yet to show husband in the corner chair stroking himself.
It's getting close to it though.. Don't remember in what year it was but in the ABC series "Mistresses".. Alyssa Milano played a part where she got pregnant by a black guy she as cheating with. Unfortunately, after carrying the baby almost to full term, she's in a car-wreck and loses the baby.. No, her husband wasn't in the corner stroking himself off but none the less, the networks are starting to show more and more interracial relationships, even in the soaps.. Another series on Showtime that I enjoy is House of Lies where Kristen Bell (whom I think is gorgeous) has an affair with a black co-worker, Don Cheadle and she gets knocked up by him and she eventually has their baby. Another series I've seen interracial is Weeds.. So the networks are starting to have more and more interracial and I'm loving it. There's also a movie out right now and I don't remember the name of it.. but there's an airplane wreck in the mountains and the only survivors are a white woman and a black guy. I don't know how long it takes before they are rescued but while being lost, they fell in love with each other. After they are rescued, the woman leaves her husband to be with the black guy.. I can't wait to see that one and I think my boyfriend and I are going to see it this weekend..

img_0905-jpg.1524382
Another of my wife full of blk baby.

Attachments

• IMG_0905.JPG
    IMG_0905.JPG
    637.3 KB · Views: 1,021
It's getting close to it though.. Don't remember in what year it was but in the ABC series "Mistresses".. Alyssa Milano played a part where she got pregnant by a black guy she as cheating with. Unfortunately, after carrying the baby almost to full term, she's in a car-wreck and loses the baby.. No, her husband wasn't in the corner stroking himself off but none the less, the networks are starting to show more and more interracial relationships, even in the soaps.. Another series on Showtime that I enjoy is House of Lies where Kristen Bell (whom I think is gorgeous) has an affair with a black co-worker, Don Cheadle and she gets knocked up by him and she eventually has their baby. Another series I've seen interracial is Weeds.. So the networks are starting to have more and more interracial and I'm loving it. There's also a movie out right now and I don't remember the name of it.. but there's an airplane wreck in the mountains and the only survivors are a white woman and a black guy. I don't know how long it takes before they are rescued but while being lost, they fell in love with each other. After they are rescued, the woman leaves her husband to be with the black guy.. I can't wait to see that one and I think my boyfriend and I are going to see it this weekend..

The movie you're referring to must be "The Mountain Between Us" with Idris Elba and Kate Winslet.

I'm not sure if it's in theaters here where I live yet but my girlfriend and I were talking about watching it when it comes out. My secret plan is to invite a black friend of ours to come to the theater with us. Another small step :)

The movie you're referring to must be "The Mountain Between Us" with Idris Elba and Kate Winslet.

I'm not sure if it's in theaters here where I live yet but my girlfriend and I were talking about watching it when it comes out. My secret plan is to invite a black friend of ours to come to the theater with us. Another small step :)

Yes, that's the name of it.. So you've heard about it then also huh..?

Yes, that's the name of it.. So you've heard about it then also huh..?
Yes, it's a top tier Hollywood movie so chances are most movie goers have heard about it. :) My girlfriend and I watched a trailer that ran before another movie the other day and she then suggested that we should go see it when it comes out here in SA.

Back