Are black preg married white couples brave?

Do you agree?

• Total voters
For me it's past rather than present, but I was worried when I found out my wife was pregnant. We steeled ourselves for a lot of disapproval, especially since we lived in a fairly rural area. I'm not proud of how we handled it -- we chickened out about the truth. We said that I was sterile and that a friend of ours who happened to be black offered to help. Most of our friends and relatives were proudly liberal so there wasn't much they could say. The neighbors never said anything to our faces, but I don't doubt there was gossip. Our ******* didn't look biracial when he was born, but he did as he grew. We tried to teach him to be proud of who he was and not take any crap off of anybody. He's never talked much about what he had to go through in terms of being teased or anything. He's 17 now and a tough, smart kid, but he seems happy, considering he lost his mom when my wife died a few years ago, so it's just been him and me.

Our ******* made my wife happy and made (and still makes) me happy and fulfilled in spite of my initial fear of whether I could handle raising a baby that's obvously not my mine biologically. Except for the grief of losing my wife, I don't regret one single day.

Wow, just wow. Sorry for the loss :(

My wife had a ******* with her bf last year, I was very turned about the idea when she told me he wanted a baby with her and she was stopping her birth control and I was also very happy for them when I was told she was pregnant, seeing her belly swell with his baby over the coming months was hard for me though, lots of emotions, jealousy, second thoughts all played their part and I didnt tell my wife how I was feeling at the time. Explaining our situation too our family doctor was very humiliating also but our doctor was very understanding.
Then baby was born (10lbs) and I could see how happy she was being a new mum again, their ******* is 11 months now and all doing very well.

Attachments

• IMG_0904 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_0904 - Copy.JPG
    647.6 KB · Views: 296
Last edited:
It's what all white wives should do. My wife has now decided to take her bull's seed unprotected. I know the inevitable result. It's just the way it should be.
Oh yes I completely agree. I believe that all white women should have at least one mixed baby. Even if they do not plan on ever having a baby, or a white baby, they should at least have one mixed baby. In an ideal world, every white woman would mom a mixed baby, but it isn't so. Maybe one day.

My wife had a ******* with her bf last year, I was very turned about the idea when she told me he wanted a baby with her and she was stopping her birth control and I was also very happy for them when I was told she was pregnant, seeing her belly swell with his baby over the coming months was hard for me though, lots of emotions, jealousy, second thoughts all played their part and I didnt tell my wife how I was feeling at the time. Explaining our situation too our family doctor was very humiliating also but our doctor was very understanding.
Then baby was born (10lbs) and I could see how happy she was being a new mum again, their ******* is 11 months now and all doing very well.
That's great! You've done the right thing!

It should not be restricted to one. Bulls most of the time bareback and it should be the inevitable result.

Oh no I am not saying that it should be restricted to one. I completely agree with you. It is inevitable. What I mean is that all white women should have at least one, but by all means have as many as possible. But even white women who are not wanting to have children should still have a mixed baby no matter what.

I see this question come up a lot. I suppose it's because it's a big fantasy for some people and yes it is a real turn-on I know it was for me. But even though there is a turn on about this situation until it happens to you for real you really can't tell how you would feel. Me and my wife separated when she fell for her steady black lover and within 30 days of her moving out she got pregnant by him it was a mental ******* for me because I was turned on by it and at the same time very hurt. I am still very turned on by the thought of it but be careful what you wish for.

Back