Are black men not into gangbangs...?

A lot of the hung studs don't want to share. I guess that is the prerogative of the stud! They are in demand, so they dictate the terms. But isn't it a bit selfish? A lot of the sex studies through the 60's onward identified gang bang as a major fantasy of most women! Yes, MOST. A majority of women have this fantasy, even if they have no practical intention of making it happen (or more likely, knowledge of how to make it hapen with a degree of safety). Evolutionary biologist, Robin Baker, argued that gang bang was natural, and that nature intends this to occur (see his controversial book "Sperm Wars"). Women are designed for it, and we are designed to provide it. So how about it guys? Do it for the girls!

I thoroughly enjoy a good gangbang. 4-5-8-10 horny black cocks to drain is my type of fun. Why are black men not as into it anymore?
Darlene
I am for it all..I guess some guys are scared to have their dicks out in front of other men..but if u masculine enough you shouldn’t have that problem.

I totally get the attraction for a woman... but Gangbangs are boring to me... i was involved in a few years ago...not interested in watching other guys fuck a woman and waiting my turn.
PLUS, I'm only interested in playing bare and even IF I'm familiar with the other men if I don't know them VERY well I'm not takin the chance... too many guys will fuck anything with a pussy. No thanks.
I'd rather spend all that time giving her all my very personal attention!

Gangbangs are boring to me... not interested in watching other guys fuck a woman and waiting my turn.
PLUS, I'm only interested in playing bare and even IF I'm familiar with the other men if I don't know them VERY well I'm not takin the chance... too many guys will fuck anything with a pussy. No thanks.
In full agreement bro!

I totally get the attraction for a woman... but Gangbangs are boring to me... i was involved in a few years ago...not interested in watching other guys fuck a woman and waiting my turn.
Agree bro

Back