Are black men not into gangbangs...?

Funny how women always say to bring my friends. I have a mind one day to bring all women one day and see her reaction!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Other women sometimes inject jealousy and competitive feelings and mood into group sex. I used to be cool with other females being around during group play....but I soon realized multiple females is more volatile than multiple men. They get mad if you happen to get more attention, they get mad if their man shows you interest, they get mad if you are better looking, or wear something cuter. They cause a mood over the while thing.....so I'll pass on that, thanks.

Other women sometimes inject jealousy and competitive feelings and mood into group sex. I used to be cool with other females being around during group play....but I soon realized multiple females is more volatile than multiple men. They get mad if you happen to get more attention, they get mad if their man shows you interest, they get mad if you are better looking, or wear something cuter. They cause a mood over the while thing.....so I'll pass on that, thanks.
Good point, whereas multiple guys take turns on a single woman and we as guys have to be okay with that without having feelings that we are being trivialized? It works both ways.

I totally get the attraction for a woman... but Gangbangs are boring to me... i was involved in a few years ago...not interested in watching other guys fuck a woman and waiting my turn.
PLUS, I'm only interested in playing bare and even IF I'm familiar with the other men if I don't know them VERY well I'm not takin the chance... too many guys will fuck anything with a pussy. No thanks.
I'd rather spend all that time giving her all my very personal attention!

Totally agree!

I even turn down MMF threesomes

Good point, whereas multiple guys take turns on a single woman and we as guys have to be okay with that without having feelings that we are being trivialized? It works both ways.
All I'm saying is...I've never had any issues in a room full of black men. As the only female I do my best to treat the guys equally and fairly. I always make sure to introduce myself and give every guy time to get theirs. It has been my experience that women cause more issues than men.

Love gang bangs, so much fun getting all that cock and cum. Is a big turn on for me knowing I'm being used like a bbc slut. Was gang banged by 7 local guys last summer on vacation in Jamaica and cant wait for more. That was my 5th gang bang, three of which have been all black. Hate condoms so the guys get to cum inside me which adds to the excitement for all. Love having around 8 to 10 guys doing me at each session.

Definitely not into GBs. Problem is....so many white women loved them. Some think one man is not enough for them lol. Their love for bbc is that strong ...they think one man won't wear them out lol. Laughable .

I agree I have worn my partners out. This is another reason I am not so into gangbangs so much. But I will take part in occasional ones preferably with more than one female and not to many guys.

I was never into it as I don't like the idea of sharing my women with other men. But I would share her with other women. :love: πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©

Do love watching white girls getting gangbanged. However, i don't know if i love it more than Black Men having a threesome with 2 girls. In my perfect world, Black Men have 2 girlfriends & fuck them daily! On occasion, they'd meet up with other threesomes & have orgies!

I guess most men can't handle two women at the same time πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
I'm not 'most men'... I'm putting together a FMF 'Mike sandwich' as we speak πŸ˜…
Hopefully posting that soon 😈
Definitely that's the ******* right there bruh I have did that a bunch in the past and mad fun. But gangbangs with a bunch of dudes more than 2 dude's oh Hell Naw.🀣🀣

Back