Are black men not into gangbangs...?

Sorry didn't have time to read this entire 13 page thread, but we have only one data point to offer:

Last August we participated in a straight GB with 6 black guys, and none had an issue of any kind. They all seemed to have a great time, all in close proximity to each other. And this was a standing GB group in our area that had parties once or twice a month before COVID.

So we can't offer any blanket opinion on the topic, but it clearly isn't an accurate broad statement to say that one group or another is or isn't into something. It just depends on the participants. So if one is looking, just ask around :)

That being said, it literally took us years to find any kind, not just BBC, of established GB group in central NC, after seeing several back in CA. So availability may be regionally dependent as well.
GB crews are usually guys that know each other and have a certain level of trust and comfort that makes the whole experience enjoyable for everyone and it's probably the best way to go; an established regular group. Things just tend to get weird when you throw a bunch of strangers in the room for the first time.

I've been in a few GBs, although none have had more than one other black guy. Never done one with anyone I knew (although I became cool with one set of guys over time at a club). Haven't really had an issue. Wouldn't have a problem participating in one if I felt that everything checked out.

GB crews are usually guys that know each other and have a certain level of trust and comfort that makes the whole experience enjoyable for everyone and it's probably the best way to go; an established regular group. Things just tend to get weird when you throw a bunch of strangers in the room for the first time.
I've been in a GB crew where we were all just random guys in a bar, with a random woman we met at that bar - so that can happen too. We went back to my place.

It's not that black men are not into it it's just a challenge to find organized groups of black men in the lifestyle in some particular regions. We just started a group here in San Diego BBC SD. There the Trojans in Orange county, also Socal circus in Orange county. LA has Blkwhtswingers group. LA also has LA Mandingo's.
Is Blkwhtswingers legit? The organizer occasionally contacts me, asking if I have any interest, but I’m kinda skeptical

I have done a couple time, it was with American soldiers when I was younger in Korea so I think some people say it is better they know each other is corrrect

Back