Are black men not into gangbangs...?

Never been into gang bangs. Never understood why groups of men want to get together and bang one chick. I understand why the woman would enjoy it but the guys enjoying it makes no sense to me

Takes all types to make the world go round. You know there's always that one dude he be like, "Oh she ain't seen nuthin' yet! Wait till she get to me! I wanna be like number 22"!
🀣🀣🀣

Never been into gang bangs. Never understood why groups of men want to get together and bang one chick. I understand why the woman would enjoy it but the guys enjoying it makes no sense to me
Exactly. But i think it's a pleasurable sensation to watch a women joyfully receiving it. Fortunately there are guys who would not hesitate to take part. ;)

My wife wants all dick in the room to herself. Most guys can't last long enough for just her, so if there is another woman she gets less!
Not a problem for women that loves other women too. πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© Too bad she apparently does not play that way. There are a few women that openly do so on this site though, emphasis on the FEW!

Back