Are black men not into gangbangs...?

ohh i dont dissagree i think u shoud get evrything u want! i even done it sumtimez...it just not sumthn i luv for myself...but luv 2 make a man happy wotever it takes :)
That's good but you would find the guy thrilled if you pretended you wanted lez sex more than he wanted you to do it. Next time you do it say you want pussy and forcefully have your way with her. Your man will applaud you! 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Dunno, depends on the guys. I had a regular bbc group for a gf, but iv found that amongst my white amd asian friends we will share or gb a girl at a party or where ever no problem, but the black guys in the group shy away. I think its a personality issue, not a race issue.

I lost out on a local couple because she asked me if I like gang bangs and DPs which I’m not a fan of and honestly told her that..needless to say we stop communicating and her reason was “she didn’t think I want what she’s into” so LOTS of woman if not a majority up here like gang bangs is what it is 🤷🏾‍♂️

I lost out on a local couple because she asked me if I like gang bangs and DPs which I’m not a fan of and honestly told her that..needless to say we stop communicating and her reason was “she didn’t think I want what she’s into” so LOTS of woman if not a majority up here like gang bangs is what it is 🤷🏾‍♂️

I am one of those women. I just enjoy the thrill more than the 1on1 thing....altho that can be fun and exciting too. But nothing like a GB.

I wonder why there is never any talk about multiple women ganging one Black guy, ideally where the women have lots of lesbian interaction? :unsure: 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
LOL! Women in general don't like to share one guy. They wanna be center of attention with multiple guys. A bisexual woman is your best bet with that fantasy. 2 bisexual women will do that.

We have been blessed and lucky.
Have had success setting up GBs.
Have had luck falling into situations where an unexpected GB ended up happening.
Have had BULLs who shared and a GB ended up happening.
Have gone to parties where a GB ended up happening.....
All I’m saying is the record gets better you better tell the school you need to be paid to lol 😂

We have been blessed and lucky.
Have had success setting up GBs.
Have had luck falling into situations where an unexpected GB ended up happening.
Have had BULLs who shared and a GB ended up happening.
Have gone to parties where a GB ended up happening.....
I might do it one day before I settle down. However, with random guys comes diseases even with a condom on.

Back