Are black men more likely to turn a bj into a facefuck?

It sure seems like black males are a lot more aggressive on a mouth and end up facefucking over half of the bjs you see posted anywhere. Are other races generally more hesitant to gag a woman without permission during a bj?

It sure seems like black males are a lot more aggressive on a mouth and end up facefucking over half of the bjs you see posted anywhere. Are other races generally more hesitant to gag a woman without permission during a bj?
I think so guys like to try it at least a little bit, but yes it seems like black guys either really enjoy what I am doing for them and relax and let me make them cum or they really want to try to use my mouth and throat the same way they use my pussy.

I must admit when I get inside of that mouth I will run wild like a kid in a toy store! I'm massaging gums, and stroking the throat! I will make it look like you have a jaw full of chewing tobacco!♠️

Although I agree that black males tend to be more aggressive in sex, I believe it's their alluring charisma to bring a woman in the right mental state to accept face-fucking as a natural act of submission, just like they do with anal sex.

They never rush during foreplay, they know how to eat pussy well, how to stimulate erogenous zones, and they always take their time to prepare a woman not only physically, but mentally too!

They seem to understand better the "mind-fucking" concept that allows a married woman loosen up, feel safe and confident with her body to the point of surrendering herself in ways that likely neither her husband might ever experienced.

Back