Are black bulls more attracted to classy like this pic or slutty?

Are black bulls more attracted to classy like this pic or slutty?

I lean toward classy looking, because I am a clean cut, educated, professional husband and Alpha family man. I am used to having my cake and eating it as well.
( Married 12 years and wife is unaware of my side interest )

I will admit that I travel throughout Pennsylvania during the day on business and for "side pussy", it's mostly about looks, fucking satifaction and convieience.

I would be kidding myself to assume that when I met a woman in Lowes last week and fucked her two days later at her house was classy. She saw I had a ring and I saw she had ring on.

I understand that's not ideal and I'm not everyones cup of tea
but it's not a cup of tea that has you on all fours on top of the bed cumming !no.gif

Last edited:
Classy, I also love fucking white women who grew up in the Jim Crow era or are a product of that type upbringing. They know it’s forbidden in their circles but when that cock gets to feeling good , they push back from that type of ideology and the idea of them calling you back because their husbands have neglected their good white pussy is the best.

Very shy and proper to the naked eye, but deep down a real BBC slut.
That calls for Hotwife Fashion (HF) style, or more specifically QoS HF style which have some rules, as follows...

== Long read but ON TOPIC ==

The Hotwife Anklet:
Rule #1: An anklet is always visibly worn (preferrably around the right ankle); a married Woman also wears her wedding ring on the ring finger at the same time.

Bottoms, Tights and Panties:
Spandex leggings and daisy dukes can be hot as f*ck but both are not considered HF style because they break
rule #2: Pussy accessibility at all time (without the necessity of removing clothes).
Therefore only skirts or dresses are legitimately considered HF style!
The same rule also limits the types of tights and underpants acceptable to wear (if any).
Socks or stockings are considered HF style as well as crotchless tights, but no closed pair of one-piece tights are.
Panties need not be worn, but if they are, g-strings are acceptable, as the bottom string can easily be moved to the side, if necessary. On the other hand boyshorts type underpants are not legitimate as they would break rule #2.

The Hemline:
A HF skirt or dress is (also) defined by its hemline. Rule #3: It is never that long so it covers the knees, and never shorter than the hotwife-slutwife hemline threshold (=an imaginary horizontal line). That line can be determined by standing in an upright position with legs closed and both arms falling straight down resting on the sides of the body with stretched fingers. The end of the tip of the middle fingers define the hotwife-slutwife hemline threshold. (Anything shorter than that would be considered Slutwife Fashion style instead.)

Tops:
Can be the upper part of a dress or anything as long as it follows one of two principles, or both combined...
Principle 1: It celebrates the female form. A skin-tight bodyhugging piece, for instance.
Principle 2: It shows some cleavage, but not as much so that the nipples are on display.
Those two principles can be summarized as rule #4: Accentuate your breasts!
Note that this rule does not depend on breast size. Even if you are "flat like a plank" (not intended to be rude!), for example you can wear a blouse with the uppermost three buttons unbuttoned plus a low-hung necklace as an eye-catcher. Believe it or not, men do find that attractive. ;)

Underwear:
Something has been said about panties already. Also wearing a bra is optional provided that you cover most part of your breasts (anything apart from the cleavage) by outerwear or at least a mini top (see also rule #5 below).
If you wear both bra and panties, a matching set of lingerie is encouraged!

See-through Clothes, Transparent Parts, and "The Restricted Areas":
For the HF style see-through pieces of clothes and transparent parts of a piece (dress, for instance) are acceptable as long as they do not extend over two body parts (with no other cover underneath) that are to be restricted for the eye...
Rule #5: In two areas, "the restricted areas", no skin is to be shown. One area extends from at least one inch below the crotch up to waist-line (can be low-cut waist though ;) ). The second area is basically the breasts including nipples but perhaps without a reasonably exposed cleavage.
(Exposing more than that would be considered Slutwife Fashion style.)

Shoes:
If there are no reasons against it (health, for instance), wear high heels. Like with the hemline there are minimal and maximal limits for the height of a HF style heel. Measure the length of your flat bare sole (maximal extension).
Rule #6: A HF heel's height lies between a quarter and a half of your measured sole length.
(Anything higher would be considered Slutwife Fashion style.)

Special for QoS Hotwife Fashion (QoS HF) (for Women into Black men):

The use of symbols, patterns and color codes is encouraged!

Symbols:
The best-known symbol is the QoS, but also, for simplicity, the plain "spade" card symbol can be used. It can be attached to any fashion accessory like the Hotwife Anklet (see above), a bracelet, necklace or earrings, but also sewed or printed on a handbag, piece of cloth, or directly on the body as a temporary or permanent tattoo.
A less well-known but also communicated symbol would be a pair of toerings worn on the second toe on each foot (next to the big one) - yet another option, if you wear open shoes.

Patterns and Color Codes:
Basically any pattern associated with the African wildlife can be used for clothes, shoes and/or bags as well as accessories. Good examples would be zebra, cheetah and leopard print patterns. Less often used but still an option would be a giraffe pattern.
Any variety of black and white color patterns also meet the purpose well, like parallel stripes, check patterns or a swirl.
Also chocolate/mocha brown may be used as a symbol color for the desired Black gentleman and applied to almost anything (color of shoes, handbag, waistbelt, or for finger and/or toe nail polish, for example).

General principles:

A. Your fashion style can't change you but is an expression of your inner self.
(If you don't feel like this is the style for you, don't ******* it on yourself.)
B. Dress confidently (because you are) and in order to attract (because you know you do).
(The HF style is womanly, classy and revealing, all in one. It will earn you adoration from the gents and admiration from the ladies.)
C. The (QoS) Hotwife Fashion style is intended for everyday application.
(If you like, you can make use of this your style 24 hours a day and 7 days a week without being compromised.)
D. Always dress for the purpose and/or event.
(If you have a job that requires a safety suit and safety shoes, you won't work wearing a skirt and stilettoes - but perhaps you can leave your anklet on. ;) )
E. When in doubt, dress more open and revealing.
(You have a good sense of fashion and know what's appropriate. If an outfit were inappropriate for a particular purpose or event, you would already know it. So, if you are in doubt, you know it will be safe and appropriate to choose the tighter and/or more revealing outfit.)
F. Don't take it all too serious.
(Your family, friends, job, hobbies, etc. are far more important than what you wear. ;) )

== End of Discussion of The (QoS) HF / Slutwife Fashion Styles ==

Feel free to add something, comment and/or criticise.
Or post pictures of yourself or your significant other following those fashion "rules"/guidelines. :love:

Back