CLASSY bars or Clubs in miami likely to find quality bulls?

We will be in Miami in Jan. and I would love to find a CLASSY bar or nightclub where my wife may get hit on and hopefully find a quality bull to take back to the hotel room. We are middle aged so some place where a 40's couple will fit in. We will be staying on or near Miami Beach so near there would be a plus. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
We will be in Miami in Jan. and I would love to find a CLASSY bar or nightclub where my wife may get hit on and hopefully find a quality bull to take back to the hotel room. We are middle aged so some place where a 40's couple will fit in. We will be staying on or near Miami Beach so near there would be a plus. Any suggestions?
You'll find plenty of places in Miami Beach, especially South Beach. However, I'd recommend Trapeze near Fort Lauderdale. It's a swinger bar, BYOB, and nice.

Eleven and Club Space

BBC from the Caribbean. Regular visitor to Miami on business. I lived in the US and I have been in the lifestyle for 25 years and counting.

i usually stay in Doral when I am in town. Where is Eleven? Club Space? Where else would I be able to find long term friends to meet for dinner, drinks and more when I am in town?

BBC from the Caribbean. Regular visitor to Miami on business. I lived in the US and I have been in the lifestyle for 25 years and counting.

i usually stay in Doral when I am in town. Where is Eleven? Club Space? Where else would I be able to find long term friends to meet for dinner, drinks and more when I am in town?
It’s downtown Miami

On 11th st and 1st Ave or 1st and 11th Ave one of the two.

Back