Are Bisexual Black Bulls hard to find?

Relatively speaking I don’t think it’s difficult at all. My rationale is this. I think there’s a certain level of bi / homosexuality with being in a cuckold arrangement for both the cuck and the bull. We draw the line at being condescending and belittling at my wife and I. But that’s breached a bit when it comes to a bull acknowledging and being involved in the verbal play in the moment. My wife and I get off to a bull verbally acknowledging I’m going to clean my wife after and/or the fact I’m getting off to him as much as my wife. More men than not have been active with the word play and acknowledge getting off to it. Bottom line is most of our experiences involve bulls who for one reason or another enjoy just as much or even more my presence when they fuck my wife. A completely straight guy would not feel that way in my opinion.

As far as physical contact goes it’s all about the rapport built with all involved and as silly as it sounds what they consider “bi-sexual”. Case in point. My wife has a particular guy who I’ve blown both when he and my wife are together and a few times outside of that. The world’s most beautiful and perfectly sized uncut black cock ever made. Getting him to fuck me in the ass is at the top of my sexual bucket list but he refuses because “he’s not gay” according to him. A blowjob for him doesn’t cross that threshold he’s established. Similar can be said for another guy who has fucked me in the ass multiple times. Funny thing is he’s really into foreplay beforehand, will finger me, and absolutely gets off to having me wear panties. Take my wife out of the equation and it’s a hard no to the point where he goes scarce for periods if my wife or I bring it up.

Bulls may disagree because we’re all individuals but in my mind more black bulls than not will let a cuckold suck their cocks.

Bi black men are no more rare than any other. However for cultural reasons we're much more likely to be secretive about it.

I myself will never be open about my bisexuality in the vanilla world. However within the world of swinging and kink I like to be transparent. I'm addicted to bi threesome fun. I don't mind if it's me fucking another man's wife or another guy fucking my partner. Either way it's horny as fuck and so much more so if there is a sprinkling of bi fun in the mix too.

My perspective is that I want like minded people to find me easily and not have to play guessing games. So as a single male I purposly look for cuckold and bi couples and when with one of my partners I focus on bicurious guys who enjoy sucking cock as much as I do.

Bi black men are no more rare than any other. However for cultural reasons we're much more likely to be secretive about it.

I myself will never be open about my bisexuality in the vanilla world. However within the world of swinging and kink I like to be transparent. I'm addicted to bi threesome fun. I don't mind if it's me fucking another man's wife or another guy fucking my partner. Either way it's horny as fuck and so much more so if there is a sprinkling of bi fun in the mix too.

My perspective is that I want like minded people to find me easily and not have to play guessing games. So as a single male I purposly look for cuckold and bi couples and when with one of my partners I focus on bicurious guys who enjoy sucking cock as much as I do.
Me too, I find it makes me more attractive and threatening because I'm open about it. It's all cool when it's some common bull that just wants to fuck the wife. Hubby gets nervous when his holes come into play, I find it best when they can blame me for forsing them to do it. They can lie to their wife and themselves plus it gives them an excuse to get the dominance they want. The big mean bull made me suck his cock and clean your juices off his cock, I didn't really want to. Sweet deniability lets them hold on to a shred of their manhood even while licking my balls while I'm pounding his wife on top of him.

Me too, I find it makes me more attractive and threatening because I'm open about it. It's all cool when it's some common bull that just wants to fuck the wife. Hubby gets nervous when his holes come into play, I find it best when they can blame me for forsing them to do it. They can lie to their wife and themselves plus it gives them an excuse to get the dominance they want. The big mean bull made me suck his cock and clean your juices off his cock, I didn't really want to. Sweet deniability lets them hold on to a shred of their manhood even while licking my balls while I'm pounding his wife on top of him.
I love it. I'm not as far along on my journey as you in that I've not yet fucked a cuck. I do however get turned on when I know they wish I was fucking them too.

Have you noticed the way cucks moan when they suck your cock. I hear longing lust and relieve all at once. It's such a turn on.

Cucks are more attracted to our aggression than their wives, their confusion comes in thinking it's about attraction and not dominance and pleasure, that's why they love to be "******" to serve the bull. It's why I expect resistance, it's like no I was asking for my wife and then when you see past the bullshit and make them submit, the moaning starts, they need you to be the dominant figure and demand they suck your cock and get it hard for their wives. So they can say "Well I had to honey", I'm fine with it because I'm aggressive and like to say faggot too much for some cuck to decide if they want to clean their wife off me. They'll start questioning my Blackness, but If I make them suck my dick to earn their way into my apartment, I'm just the right amount of Black for the couple. The wife loves to watch always, women like to watch men on men aggression. They'll flick that bean to death watching their husband get roughed up, face fucked and barked at by the bull. That's how you own a couple, put cuck in his place and fuck his wife life he can't. The pandemic ruined calling them at the office so they can hear me hitting the bottom of the pussy while they're on the phone in the office bathroom, beatin their little meat, then hang up before they finish.

Cucks are more attracted to our aggression than their wives, their confusion comes in thinking it's about attraction and not dominance and pleasure, that's why they love to be "******" to serve the bull. It's why I expect resistance, it's like no I was asking for my wife and then when you see past the bullshit and make them submit, the moaning starts, they need you to be the dominant figure and demand they suck your cock and get it hard for their wives. So they can say "Well I had to honey", I'm fine with it because I'm aggressive and like to say faggot too much for some cuck to decide if they want to clean their wife off me. They'll start questioning my Blackness, but If I make them suck my dick to earn their way into my apartment, I'm just the right amount of Black for the couple. The wife loves to watch always, women like to watch men on men aggression. They'll flick that bean to death watching their husband get roughed up, face fucked and barked at by the bull. That's how you own a couple, put cuck in his place and fuck his wife life he can't. The pandemic ruined calling them at the office so they can hear me hitting the bottom of the pussy while they're on the phone in the office bathroom, beatin their little meat, then hang up before they finish.
Man that sounds horny. That's not my approach because it's not my personality so it wouldn't come across as natural but every couple I meet knows that the sucking of my cock is a non negotiable must do if they are cuckold. I'm a bit more flexible about making cucks rimm me in front of their wife/partner but most can't wait to do it anyway lol.

Back