Are Bisexual Black Bulls hard to find?

We only play with bulls that let both of us stroke and suck their cock. We post that up front when looking on doublelist or when we meet one elsewhere. And I always bring that back up that they are ok with everything in the post. Some will say "awe, didn't see that part". So we always make sure. Big turn on for her watching me sucking their cock while she is rubbing and kissing them. Over 6 years we've played with about 12 different bbc’s. A couple of them more than once. Her first encounter with bbc was when she was a teenager. She and her cousin passed a older black man (he was twice their age) cock back and forth sucking him. She had a few close encounters with black men for years to come. She admitted it was a turn on thinking about how it could be with bbc. Then her and a black man at work she was attracted to hit it off , they snuck off to a training area of the hospital that was closed at night and went at it. The next day all she could say was WOW, I never dreamed that getting fucked by a bbc man could be so good. She was hooked then. But wanted me to find men that would be of with us both sucking them. Well, we do find them. She always gets a laugh when I gag on their big cock, and she never does, lol.

We only play with bulls that let both of us stroke and suck their cock. We post that up front when looking on doublelist or when we meet one elsewhere. And I always bring that back up that they are ok with everything in the post. Some will say "awe, didn't see that part". So we always make sure. Big turn on for her watching me sucking their cock while she is rubbing and kissing them. Over 6 years we've played with about 12 different bbc’s. A couple of them more than once. Her first encounter with bbc was when she was a teenager. She and her cousin passed a older black man (he was twice their age) cock back and forth sucking him. She had a few close encounters with black men for years to come. She admitted it was a turn on thinking about how it could be with bbc. Then her and a black man at work she was attracted to hit it off , they snuck off to a training area of the hospital that was closed at night and went at it. The next day all she could say was WOW, I never dreamed that getting fucked by a bbc man could be so good. She was hooked then. But wanted me to find men that would be of with us both sucking them. Well, we do find them. She always gets a laugh when I gag on their big cock, and she never does, lol.
you have to practice more :mstickle:

I wish I could find a local bi bull, or at least one that is OK having his cock sucked by a cuck (even if it's on the DL) Someone who could fuck his throat then maybe fuck my pussy then cum is his mouth would be perfect.
Well that's exactly what I love doing...you and your cuck can both suck me and I'd fuck your holes raw....fill you up snd have him eat my cream load out of you

We’ve had 2 “straight” bulls that would eventually express an interest once they learned I was bi. Much like me, they didn’t want any intimacy, but were curious about oral. It started w me sucking them while they prepared my wife, but eventually they stroked my cock while I fucked her and then enjoyed giving some oral. Neither has finished me, but they have enjoyed receiving and letting me finish them. With some more trust and time, we will see what happens. I’m just very happy they enjoy receiving and I get to play with their beautiful gifts!

Sounds a great approach ... be open.. respect boundaries and see what develops with trust.. and everyone can have a great time! That is after all why we are on this planet. and we only get one life.

Me gustaría dar mi opinión sobre este tema desde mi perspectiva de ser un hombre negro bisexual swinger versátil con una pareja nunca me he sentido cornudo o dominante o sumiso por supuesto estoy de acuerdo en que todos tienen derecho a disfrutar del sexo como quieran entonces yo vuelvo a la pregunta y en mi opinión creo que dentro del estilo de vida de los cornudos hay muchos let's dicen categorias y una es que el marido inferior tambien lo usa el macho dominante y aunque muy pocos de los negros que se definen como alfa lo aceptan en publico hay muchos que lo hacen y aqui es donde siento que se ha creado un error de que no puedes decir que eres un hombre bisexual porque dejas que un hombre te haga un oral o lo penetras en todo momento el hombre alfa esta manteniendo el mismo rol dominante para poder decir que un hombre es bisexual debe tambien disfruto estar en el rol de ser penetrada por otro hombre quiero aclarar que es solo mi opinion personal nion

What a BBC

You could always setup a fake date for your wife and your the only one there and offer to service him as he was expecting to get his nut off. Good luck

You could always setup a fake date for your wife and your the only one there and offer to service him as he was expecting to get his nut off. Good luck
This is a horrible idea. Don't do this. There are better ways to find and play with Bi Bulls than outright deception.

Back