Are any white cuckold couples friends with other such couples?

This is a world I dream to be a part of. Implicitly the white male is a cuckold and the white wife/gf has a black bull lover or lovers.

We had done it once, on request of Bull!
It was awkward! For me, personally! The other husband was asking me if I liked being caged up, while both our wives sucked the bull!
Other than awkward, it was hot... I licked his wife’s pussy and cleaned the bulls cum out of his wife because he never did. And of course my wife told her it felt amazing.... I must admit it was incredibly sexy to clean the cum of a bull that had not came into my wife...
she wasnt comfortable enough with him. However, the other couple were his regulars.
I believe that it was a plan for the bull to accomplish two goals!
1: have me clean his cum in front of my wife.
2: make his couple take that next step of cuck cleaning duties.
To be honest, I loved being his tool of furthering the cucking of this lil dick loser...
His wife tasted amazing! And his cum belonged in my wife... too bad it never happened... she did swallow his seed, a few times over that next week...
I was definitely hungry for more....

That is........amazing. makes me wet just reading that. I might have to "arrange" something like that with my husband.

We had done it once, on request of Bull!
It was awkward! For me, personally! The other husband was asking me if I liked being caged up, while both our wives sucked the bull!
Other than awkward, it was hot... I licked his wife’s pussy and cleaned the bulls cum out of his wife because he never did. And of course my wife told her it felt amazing.... I must admit it was incredibly sexy to clean the cum of a bull that had not came into my wife...
she wasnt comfortable enough with him. However, the other couple were his regulars.
I believe that it was a plan for the bull to accomplish two goals!
1: have me clean his cum in front of my wife.
2: make his couple take that next step of cuck cleaning duties.
To be honest, I loved being his tool of furthering the cucking of this lil dick loser...
His wife tasted amazing! And his cum belonged in my wife... too bad it never happened... she did swallow his seed, a few times over that next week...
I was definitely hungry for more....
Very erotic account of interracial cuckolding!

I think more white couples should get together to share their love of the interracial cuckolding lifestyle.

Hopefully websites like this will enable some white cuckold couples to communicate, and possibly meet each other.

From the perspective of a white cuck wannabe, meeting other cuckold couples would be something I'd love to do.

It's a total revelation to be able to state my interracial cuckold feelings on a website like this, where there are other people who have similar or complementary feelings and desires as myself. I never dreamed I'd be able to disclose my thoughts and feelings about desiring to be a white cuck, so I just hope people in the lifestyle or 'wannabes' can get together and share their feelings and experiences.

It's a total revelation to be able to state my interracial cuckold feelings on a website like this, where there are other people who have similar or complementary feelings and desires as myself. I never dreamed I'd be able to disclose my thoughts and feelings about desiring to be a white cuck, so I just hope people in the lifestyle or 'wannabes' can get together and share their feelings and experiences.
Me too. Being on cuck forums has been wonderful for me in letting go of the shame i used to feel about waning my wife to fuck other men. She and I used to watch Blacks on Blonds pron and I loved to imagine the stud with my wife. I'd love to be able to talk to cucks or other cuck wannabees. Since my wife is monogamous with me and has no desire to indulge my fantasy, a couples get together seems to be out of the question.

Me too. Being on cuck forums has been wonderful for me in letting go of the shame i used to feel about waning my wife to fuck other men. She and I used to watch Blacks on Blonds pron and I loved to imagine the stud with my wife. I'd love to be able to talk to cucks or other cuck wannabees. Since my wife is monogamous with me and has no desire to indulge my fantasy, a couples get together seems to be out of the question.
It could be an important step in convincing her to cuckold you.

If you become verified as a couple even though not actively involved i'm sure that you will be able to find other couples that you can socialize with in your local area.

The perfect situation looking for the same thing
If you had said hotwifing, instead of cuckold...
For many years, we had a large group of local swingers that did meetups, meetngreet, parties, etc. aAt the meetups we would sometimes have 6-7 couples, sometimes 25 or more. Everyone knew that everyone else had different things they were into, no one cared. It was a great way to meet new people.

The group is still around, we are still friends with several of them, both inside and outside the lifestyle.

We said we had vertical friends( (Normies, or as we referred to them, “Muggles”), and horizontal friends...

Cincinnati area cuck Couple here. What part are you in?
Lady Anaconda will be doing fun educational small safe seminars for singles and couples interested in interracial Cuckolding in the Ohio area !!!! Weeks of events so you have no excuse. Dm 4 details and cities . Make Ohio Cuck Again!!!

Attachments

• 77C1C28B-3CE8-4320-9C33-794EBB3DE76F.jpeg
    77C1C28B-3CE8-4320-9C33-794EBB3DE76F.jpeg
    117.4 KB · Views: 53
  • A0077EAA-6261-4F9A-A10C-295818C7A258.jpeg
    A0077EAA-6261-4F9A-A10C-295818C7A258.jpeg
    279.4 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_5990.mp4
    1.7 MB
Back