Are any white cuckold couples friends with other such couples?

We have tried for years to find ongoing cuckold couple friends, no luck so far. The ones we have met at the beginning have expressed the desire to have the wives share their bull or our bull, and for myself and the other cuckold to become active sexual partners as well, but its usually been a logistical nightmare, or the other wife has become jealous of mine, or my wife isn't into their bull etc. At best i've stayed friends with the cuckolds, with the hope of him and I being 'suckbuddies', but its not worked out as such unfortunately. But we do still seek out cuckolding couples to become friends with when we find ones that are on the same page.

Just to be clear, I do not 'OWN' these couples. I have a respectful relations ship with them that allows me to enjoy the wives sexually as well as the husbands as friends.
Understand. Even when I use the term 'owned' I refer to a situation in which the white couple or white wife have let themselves be 'owned' due to their own volition, not due to any ******* or against their free will. I believe respect can also be shown by all parties in this situation too.

Back