Are All black men rough with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to be a very romantic girl and I am still a romantic girl.
I never thought rough sex could be good and never wanted to experience it
But then I met this masculine black guy. He knew what he wanted. He knew how t get it and finally he took himself what he wanted and what belonged to him!
My mind said no, but it felt all so natural, he was so strong and I am so pleased that I am the woman who got his attention. I felt so save being near him, knowing he would protect me, would not hurt me.
I loosened up , attracted by his alpha-maleness and I was excited for what was coming up.
He grabbed me, he teared up my shirt and my panties and before I could say anything he already conquered my wet pussy! He fucked me so hard as no man did before! And my body and pussy love it that much, I was astonished myself. Any hard thrust into my pussy was a festival to my femaleness.
His manhood felt so vibrant and powerful, made feel me my own weak femaleness deep inside myself.
He made me orgasms several times , gorgeous orgasm which made me think I never had real orgasm before!
I never wanted to be inseminated that badly before! And when he exploded inside me, I almost passed away for few seconds!

Thanks for spreading the message in this very authentic and personal way. You are a good white girl, @NorwegianLady

proxy-3.gif

haley-reed-blackedraw-interracial-pussy-fuck.gif

From my experience, no, they are not all rough. With that being said, not all white guys are soft and sensual with us, either. Everyone's different. I haven't found that skin color affects much other than the size so far.
I like the way u think cause if yes of thats to big or ur to deep alot of us take it ez till her know that she can take it deep and hard but for the most part bbc gets looked at in a bad light

There is something to be said for looking at human sexual relations through the lens of "nature". We're basically mammals who've invented iPhones and the internet (but still really just animals, right?). In nature (to state the obvious), females select Alpha Males and the other males accept this fact and take a step back (or even facilitate and support the union).

As a white male, I (for reasons that don't make rational sense) am completely turned on by the idea of a females being 'done' hard and rough by Alpha Males (and I think that we all agree that black men are sexually dominant). I'm a good looking, confident, successful guy but somehow love the idea of being submissive to black men. In short, we can't fight four and a half billions years of evolution. The 'selection' process continues. The sooner we accept it the happier we'll be. So yes bendy Sam, if we behave as nature intended, we'll all be happier.
But don't women like rich guys the most?

I think the "roughness" is part of the kick. I don´t want such "roughness" every day or neither by my husband. But there are times (rare) I need it and I know a BBC will give it to me this way.

I guess that you mean that black is bigger 😏

View attachment 3228299
In most all the people that I've had sex with so far, yes, they are bigger. There are some white men that are bigger than some black men. Those are an exception to the rule, not the general case. Now when it comes to being able to keep it hard, I find that white men and black men are about equal in that case. I'm pulling all this just from my own personal experiences. They're not cold hard facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back