Are all black men able to ejaculate more than one time during a sex session?

My wife always gets a second one, but she has to give him some rest with lots of cuddling, kissing, and groping. Then she puts him in a chair, kneels and sucks him off, always with me underneath licking her clit. It can take half an hour sometimes but she always gets her man.

It varies more by age and health than by color. I am older now, but when I was in my 30s, my FWB would come over for the night. and over a night (like 9 pm until maybe 3 am), I would usually cum about 3 times. These days, I could probably do a second round now, but it would take an hour or two.

It is about being healthy, being fit cardio vascular wise too. Plus, there is something about attraction and the experience too.

I can bust at least two warms thick loads and third just depends what the wife or lady does. If interested send a picture of yourself, you can visit me in Atlanta GA.

I can bust at least two warms thick loads and third just depends what the wife or lady does. If interested send a picture of yourself, you can visit me in Atlanta GA.

Psychosomatic effect.The number of ejaculations and the amount of sperm increase! :)

Back