Are all black men able to ejaculate more than one time during a sex session?

Conny

Female
I'm always fascinated by the capability of my black lover to ejaculate at least two times but sometimes also three times during one sex session, hubby (and other white lovers I had before hubby) was/were never able to do so and I never had a black lover before, so I would like to know if that is a capability of all black bulls?

I doubt its based on colour really. Our friend who is white, and in his mid 50's can cum 3 sometimes 4 times over a 3/4 hour play session with my wife. Admittidly he doesn't cum at all in the week leading up to us meeting up with him, but his first ejaculation is always very strong and he cums quite a lot obviously, the rest are just normal to even very little cum, but his orgasms are just as strong. He has no issue at all getting hard again within 20 minutes (with a little help from myself or my wife ;) In saying that, he is extremely fit (semi pro ironman) doesn't ******* that much alcohol, doesn't smoke, drinks plenty of water during the day and train 2-4 hours a day everyday.

But as a cuck who masturbates probably way too much, at 53yo I can still cum 3/4 times in a day if I have the house to myself, and could 6-8 times a day in my youth. If your horny enough, your balls will ache regardless of colour or alpha/ beta status. I'm sure there are plenty of other cucks here who can wank and cum constantly with only a small break in between.

it depends on the person, my bulls usually can do more than once and I just love it and even the black bulls how do it once they can have a good sex for a long time, my white ex he would last for 10 min max but my bulls can go for a long time that drive me crazy. what is important if they bust once or multiple they will make you satisfied

I'm always fascinated by the capability of my black lover to ejaculate at least two times but sometimes also three times during one sex session, hubby (and other white lovers I had before hubby) was/were never able to do so and I never had a black lover before, so I would like to know if that is a capability of all black bulls?
blacks ejeculate more than once and the second ejeculation comes way far after the first at least after 30 minutes of rough sex

I doubt its based on colour really. Our friend who is white, and in his mid 50's can cum 3 sometimes 4 times over a 3/4 hour play session with my wife. Admittidly he doesn't cum at all in the week leading up to us meeting up with him, but his first ejaculation is always very strong and he cums quite a lot obviously, the rest are just normal to even very little cum, but his orgasms are just as strong. He has no issue at all getting hard again within 20 minutes (with a little help from myself or my wife ;) In saying that, he is extremely fit (semi pro ironman) doesn't ******* that much alcohol, doesn't smoke, drinks plenty of water during the day and train 2-4 hours a day everyday.

But as a cuck who masturbates probably way too much, at 53yo I can still cum 3/4 times in a day if I have the house to myself, and could 6-8 times a day in my youth. If your horny enough, your balls will ache regardless of colour or alpha/ beta status. I'm sure there are plenty of other cucks here who can wank and cum constantly with only a small break in between.

Regular sex life,healthy lifestyle, and with the right combination of protein intake, 3-4-5 ejaculation is possible in 2-4 hours,and this is not really a species-specific thing!

A white bull from Eastern Europe!

I’ve ejaculated 4 and 5 times in longer sessions.

Back