Apparently going to be Cuckolded

gr8hubby

Male
Gold Member
From
UT, US
It has been several months since my wife said good bye to her main boy friend. He got married and his wife no longer allows his freedom with women. Since then she hasn’t really shown much interest in getting back into the life. Well two weeks ago she told me she and her boss were going to need to take a business trip. Nothing new or out of the ordinary.

then the day is her trip, she called and told me she had forgotten a few things and needed me to gather them for her. Here is just a few things she told me to find.

048F34F0-F67A-47AC-80C1-B2679D43AC4E.jpeg
5158A9A5-039C-4AB4-8131-0236B9B43387.jpeg
It looks like she has some fun in mind.

I should note that initially the thought goes to sleeping with her boss, but that is not 100%. Her boss is also female so I am not 100% sure what she might have in mind.

last night I got a note around 1am saying she was finally going to bed. She said they went to dinner and they several of them went to her bosses room for drinks. All I got tonight was they were doing dinner, then she was headed strait to bed. Can’t wait to hear the details.

I couldn’t help but share and want to know what you might think she would do?

It has been several months since my wife said good bye to her main boy friend. He got married and his wife no longer allows his freedom with women. Since then she hasn’t really shown much interest in getting back into the life. Well two weeks ago she told me she and her boss were going to need to take a business trip. Nothing new or out of the ordinary.

then the day is her trip, she called and told me she had forgotten a few things and needed me to gather them for her. Here is just a few things she told me to find.

View attachment 5888769
View attachment 5888770

I should note that initially the thought goes to sleeping with her boss, but that is not 100%. Her boss is also female so I am not 100% sure what she might have in mind.

last night I got a note around 1am saying she was finally going to bed. She said they went to dinner and they several of them went to her bosses room for drinks. All I got tonight was they were doing dinner, then she was headed strait to bed. Can’t wait to hear the details.

Send everything but the condoms, she will not use them anyways

Several have asked for an update. Well, I don't have one yet, accept my wife just called and said she is staying an extra day. Can't wait to hear all the wild stories.

I've been on here most of the day reading stories and looking at very nice looking black cocks Needless to say been playing with my pussy looking at several nice big black cocks I'm very thankful that my husband is a cuckold he says he'd rather watch me fuck a black cock before he fucks another pussy

I've been on here most of the day reading stories and looking at very nice looking black cocks Needless to say been playing with my pussy looking at several nice big black cocks I'm very thankful that my husband is a cuckold he says he'd rather watch me fuck a black cock before he fucks another pussy
Mine isn't so much about watching her, not my favorite, but knowing she is getting satisfied. Sometimes it's an urge a guy can't help with, sometimes is a physical need, and sometimes it's something you just don't do with your spouse. Any of which are fine with me for her as long as its safe.

View attachment 5888769
View attachment 5888770

Super hot

I have had a few requests for an update. Well, it was a very different weekend. The first night she and her boss decided to go to a local bar her boss knew about. So they spent some time trying on different outfits and things getting ready. They went out and spent the night flirting and chatting with some guys, but nothing ever came of it. Around midnight they called it a night and came back to the hotel. They had another ******* and were just fooling around about when her boss got a call from her husband. She was sitting in the chair by the window apparently wearing a teddy and she started teasing herself. My wife laid on the bed and watched as her boss sat there and had phone sex with her husband. After they both masturbated for each other while her boss's husband listened on the phone, they called it a night.

My wife said she woke up naked and very horny, soaking wet were her words. They went to work like nothing happened. That night there was a work dinner to celebrate for the office. They both got dressed up in their gowns and had a great time. Once again, about midnight my wife called it a night and headed back to her room. She had called me and told me she was so horny and was in the mood to be naughty but decided it better that she didn't since they were all colleagues.

I was just about to get her to strip naked for me when she said her boss called and she had to go. She told me her boss called and told her she had some work info she needed to share before morning. Her boss came over and they were looking at the info. My wife still in her gown and her boss wearing a silk robe. As they chatted, my wife noticed her boss would jump and twitch from time to time. Then, as they started to wrap up, her boss let out a moan. My wife asked if she was ok.

Her boss confided in her that her husband and she were in the middle of their sex call when she had gotten the info. That she had a sex toy inserted in her at the time and he dared her not to remove it. She twitched and moaned again. She told my wife that it was remote controlled and that her husband was the one controlling it from home. My wife told her that it was hot and that she was still horny from the night before.

Her boss made a call when she stood up and she fell onto the bed with a moan. She had called her husband and he had hit the button again. She couldnt even hold herself up. As she lay there twitching she moaned and told her husband to stop, that my wife was right there. He said something and she hit the button and put it on speaker.

Over the next couple of hours with her husband on speaker my wife would proceed to strip her boss, leaving the toy in. She and her boss would then explore a variety of each other. Nipples, tits, hands, tongues, were all over each other. Finally my wife said she had something for them both. That is when she pulled out her big black dildo. As her husband teased her clit with the vibrator, my wife slowly worked her 9 inch black dildo into her boss. It took a little time, but her boss got used to it and her husband loved hearing her scream, "Slide that black cock in me."

The night would end with her boss having a huge juice flowing orgasm that shook her legs and made her nipples hard for the entire next day. My wife told me about it and the next night it would be her turn. Her boss would use the toys on her as her husband controlled the vibrator from 300 miles away.

Here are some of the pictures I got to tease me with. My wife knows I prefer to hear about things after while she shows me what she did. But she loves to tease me to keep me horny.

2134944b.jpg
Trying things on the first night.
DSC_5191.jpg
Her in her gown.
3.jpg
The after math.

Back