Apparently going to be Cuckolded, Again

gr8hubby

Male
Gold Member
From
UT, US
Well, its that time again. My wife is headed out of town with her boss to attend corporate meetings. This time she is a little more prepared. Went shopping over the weekend and picked up a few new outfits. Including some new sleep wear. I got to see some of them, but as usual, I am not allowed to see the sleep wear until she shows it to someone else.

They are planning on a couple of nights out and apparently her boss has invited a friend to come and enjoy some dinner and desert with them. I dont know anything about him, just that my wife is super excited about the trip. I am sure I will get updates.

Oh and yes, I got orders to. Yesterday I got the privelage of helping her prepare by doing my job to shave her nice and smooth. OH was she smooth, but all I got to do was verify, no enjoyment till she gets back. I love it when she teases me. Also, I got orders this morning to make sure I am clean shaven from the waist down and that I am to sleep in the nude knowing that she will also, I am just not allowed to know if an if so with who, until later.

Anyway, I thought I would share. Oh and for those who have not see her yet, this is a pic of my wife.

DSC_1846.JPGDSC_5191.jpg

Well, its that time again. My wife is headed out of town with her boss to attend corporate meetings. This time she is a little more prepared. Went shopping over the weekend and picked up a few new outfits. Including some new ******* wear. I got to see some of them, but as usual, I am not allowed to see the ******* wear until she shows it to someone else.

They are planning on a couple of nights out and apparently her boss has invited a friend to come and enjoy some dinner and desert with them. I dont know anything about him, just that my wife is super excited about the trip. I am sure I will get updates.

Oh and yes, I got orders to. Yesterday I got the privelage of helping her prepare by doing my job to shave her nice and smooth. OH was she smooth, but all I got to do was verify, no enjoyment till she gets back. I love it when she teases me. Also, I got orders this morning to make sure I am clean shaven from the waist down and that I am to ******* in the nude knowing that she will also, I am just not allowed to know if an if so with who, until later.

Anyway, I thought I would share. Oh and for those who have not see her yet, this is a pic of my wife.

View attachment 6509462View attachment 6509464
Let's see more of her 😜

Wow her Boss huh? how does that change the work environment, now that she's her Bosses married fucktoy?
I personally always wanted this sort of relationship with a manly boss authority figure, nothing hotter to me than having mundane conversation knowing he's going to be slapping his cock on my tongue in an hour.

Wow her Boss huh? how does that change the work environment, now that she's her Bosses married fucktoy?
I personally always wanted this sort of relationship with a manly boss authority figure, nothing hotter to me than having mundane conversation knowing he's going to be slapping his cock on my tongue in an hour.
I should clarify, her boss is a woman. If you read back in some of my posts, last year they happened to discover each other on this trip for corporate. They played together and with others. They are very careful not to allow employees to know anything about it. As a matter of fact, its only at this trip that anything really goes on. It happened about 3 months after my wife's last BBC boyfriend ended their time together when he got married. She was really not interested in much, then the trip.

I should clarify, her boss is a woman. If you read back in some of my posts, last year they happened to discover each other on this trip for corporate. They played together and with others. They are very careful not to allow employees to know anything about it. As a matter of fact, its only at this trip that anything really goes on. It happened about 3 months after my wife's last BBC boyfriend ended their time together when he got married. She was really not interested in much, then the trip.
I love that she enjoys women too!!!

You are a very lucky man,what a treat when she is back home and telling all about her adventures.

Congratulations.

Back