Anyone ever hooked up on this site?

I'm a legit hubby who's wife is very interested, but on the shy side. I post 'occasionally' but I also notice all the 'flakes' - they're the ones you can spot a mile away asking for pics so they can jerk off to (and everyone knows posting pics on the internet is not the wisest choice as it's fairly easy to get detailed information about someone from the metadata embedded in their photos). Where we live, it's been in the news about a woman who was made aware her pics were circulating on an adult site.

We also live not in the USA, so it's very difficult for us to arrange a 'hook up' but that said, I did meet someone from NOLA who we're interested in getting to know next time we're travelling there, even if it's just for dinner drinks/company.

We are in florida and have had a few hook ups but nothing special.......biggest dick I ever had is white so I'm starting to think it's all bullshit
I have met plenty of people but folks get to hung up on fake size stuff. It's about the individual person and their genetics to be honest and average size is 5 1/2 inches (scientifically proven) so don't get caught up with fake claims.

I'm a paid member who is wondering if this site is just voyeurs or if anyone has really hooked up.
Actually have had 2 great dates from here
Yes there are definitely a lot of talkers but there are definitely some very real and fun people here also!!!! You need to have patients

Texas shows love.
Major love

Have meet people there . Awesome experience . No luck in AZ other states Yet. Because if Texas shows love that means there’s live out there somewhere you just got to hit the right buttons to make it happen

and yes I have meet people on adult friend finder. Texas and Ar

We’ve had a little luck here. Have met 1 guy who is really cool. And talked to couple others. We will just have to wait till this virus ends before meeting anyone else... I will say in past we’ve looked for guys to contact us for dates or parties... you will get 20-30 likes but none saying they want to attend... then of course there was the guy who said he would come but we would have to pay his gas round trip. (We didn’t).Which is ok I guess. But next time we are in his town(2.5 hrs away) I wonder if he would be willing to pay for our hotel room for the night.

Personally I’m just here to read what’s happening, read the stories and share a pic from time to time. We use other outlets for hookups.
We have hooked up with 3 bulls from this site, two of whom my Slut continues to meet with. One of them fucks is her the best of any man she has ever been with. Also, we have had invitations from a number of other Bulls in the LA area, which we haven't had the time to meet with.

I just started on this site, so far no luck, but I must admit I suck at chat/text conversation I am a more in person talker. The ony reason I am on here is because of COVID, the bar scene had died so I am here.

Back