Anyone ever hooked up on this site?

I'm a paid member who is wondering if this site is just voyeurs or if anyone has really hooked up.
Most of these folks are Ghost users. For the short time I’m here it’s just talk and talk...if they do interested in meeting why not exchange numbers let’s talk and hear who’s behind the actual profile most of these men here who acting on the behalf of females or acting like they’re couples when they single and miserable ASF..But live in a fantasy of seeing some big black dicks all over.

Most of these folks are Ghost users. For the short time I’m here it’s just talk and talk...if they do interested in meeting why not exchange numbers let’s talk and hear who’s behind the actual profile most of these men here who acting on the behalf of females or acting like they’re couples when they single and miserable ASF..But live in a fantasy of seeing some big black dicks all over.

Thanks and that's what I figured. It's always the male or husband chatting which sends the alarm that someone is playing games.

We have, looking like #2 is about to happen.

I can say that the site can run off wives pretty quick if their on the fence. Mine gets on every now and then, usually screen the contacts and let her talk on KIK. So many opened up too aggressive with her, some like it I’m sure but it scared her off. But yes the site works ?

Thanks for the responses. I understand people can make the mistake of being overly aggressive - which is a sad approach and ruins the essence of these sites. I'm just curious because this is my second time paying for the service but considered letting it lapse at the end of this period. I enjoy the stories and the pics but like real people, real conversations and real encounters too. I'm a pilot so I have the luxury of traveling but some of these layovers are quite boring.

Last edited:
Back