Anyone ever hooked up on this site?

Had 2 no shows. 2 cancel at last minute and 1 young guy who ejaculated after a few minutes and could not get hard again.
We feel your pain. My wife does not what a one night thing. She wants to get to know a man and desire each other, a boyfriend, want to get to know and trust him because she like to take him bare. Hookup was not from here but one black guy we got with for oral several times (planned to have full sex after healing from surgery) he ended up disappearing. Another she talked with for weeks was a no show. It hurt her to open up to these guys and for them to do this to her. She has not tried scene. So hard to find a good guy.

It’s interesting that not many people from here meet many men. I would enjoy finding someone here in my area, but I guess they are not familiar with this website or are not really openly into black men taking their wives or girlfriends

We’ve had a little luck here. Have met 1 guy who is really cool. And talked to couple others. We will just have to wait till this virus ends before meeting anyone else... I will say in past we’ve looked for guys to contact us for dates or parties... you will get 20-30 likes but none saying they want to attend... then of course there was the guy who said he would come but we would have to pay his gas round trip. (We didn’t).Which is ok I guess. But next time we are in his town(2.5 hrs away) I wonder if he would be willing to pay for our hotel room for the night.
If he isn't willing to drive a few hours to meet and to do it for free, I think you should keep looking. Show some picks if you're really interested

Back