Anyone ever get busted swinging by a family member or close friend of their children?

My mom and dad were going on vacation and needed someone to watch their house and animals for a few days. An old friend of mine was going to be in town so we met at a bar and had a few drinks. We ended up going back to my mom and dad's house and having sex in their bed before falling asleep. The next morning we got into it again and were in the middle of things with no covers on when my brother opened the door to the room wondering what they heck was going on and clearly seeing what was happening.

My mom and dad were going on vacation and needed someone to watch their house and animals for a few days. An old friend of mine was going to be in town so we met at a bar and had a few drinks. We ended up going back to my mom and dad's house and having sex in their bed before falling asleep. The next morning we got into it again and were in the middle of things with no covers on when my brother opened the door to the room wondering what they heck was going on and clearly seeing what was happening.
You should have invited him to join, I'm sure he'd have a hard cock seeing you taking cock!!!

We had our black bull visit our house for the first time after seeing him for five years, we told neighbours that we had a black guy coming over to price some landscaping of our garden. As we keep our cuckolding lifestyle under wraps as we live in a very small conservative area and we would be ostracised if it came out that not only we’re enjoying sexual relationships with another guy fucking my wife even more so that were were into black guy’s fucking her while I enjoyed watching her being fucked .
The day arrived and as planned our bull arrived around four pm knocked on the door, bringing a computer bag with him, after around ten minutes we went out into the garden making out we were discussing different options with him .I noticed our neighbour sneakily watching us . We spent about half an hour outside then went back to the house. We sat having a ******* and then moved up to our bedroom ( he had been wanting to fuck my wife on our bed to completely claim her ) he told my wife to strip off and sit on the edge of the bed as he stripped off he moved to my wife asking her what she wanted she replied I want your black cock fucking my white married whores cunt on my bed . He said suck my cock and if you suck it good I will fuck your whore cunt if you don’t suck good I’ll let your little white cocked husband fuck you . She sucked him taking his beautiful cock into her throat. After about fifteen minutes he pulled her head up telling her that she was going to get fucked hard , he bent her over the edge of the bed and started pounding her from behind I stood watching them and masturbating when I heard a gasp from outside our open bedroom door, I looked over and my older sister who lives nearby and has a key to our house as she likes to take our dog out for walks was stood open mouthed staring at my wife being fuck by our black bull with my wife telling him to fuck me harder and fill my cunt with you black baby cum .
My sister looked between Del’s black arse pounding away between my wife’s open legs and at my hand wrapped around my cock , she moved into the bedroom staring at the sight before her , her hand went over her dress and started pushing on her clothed covered pussy . I moved next to her taking her other hand and placing it on my hard cock she just wanked me . It’s ironic that when I was about fourteen she gave me my first wank and now not only was she wanking my cock again she was watching my wife being fucked by a black guy. I shot about six globs of spunk from my hard cock just a few minutes after she started wanting me.
My wife still had no idea that my sister was in our bedroom watching her being fucked by Del , Del noticed her and started pulling my wife’s hair back and slapping her arse as he pounded her . She was getting very verbal telling him show my husband how he needs to fuck me oooh please fuck me harder give me your black cock deeper ooh yeees fuck I’m cumin again. As my sister and I watched Del started grunting and groaning and started jerking in a bit then out a as we watched he told my im going to fuck and fill your cunt , we watched as his balls start to tighten as he ejaculated deep in her cunt .
He stayed still with his cock fully buried in my wife. After about ten minutes he started pulling his spent cock out of my wife’s cunt .
She just stayed face down on the bed with her legs apart with her vagina open and on view with cum leaking out of her . My sister just stood staring at both my wife’s pussy and Del’s still semi hard black cock even then it looked twice the size of mine.

Last edited:
A guy my wife knows got a hold of some nude pics of her. He was going to show them around unless she fucked him. She did. Twice.
If you didn't know, actress from Friends' shoe did an earlier movie similar. Jennifer Anniston. Her husband's friend did the same thing. Can Google the movie title.

We had our black bull visit our house for the first time after seeing him for five years, we told neighbours that we had a black guy coming over to price some landscaping of our garden. As we keep our cuckolding lifestyle under wraps as we live in a very small conservative area and we would be ostracised if it came out that not only we’re enjoying sexual relationships with another guy fucking my wife even more so that were were into black guy’s fucking her while I enjoyed watching her being fucked .
The day arrived and as planned our bull arrived around four pm knocked on the door, bringing a computer bag with him, after around ten minutes we went out into the garden making out we were discussing different options with him .I noticed our neighbour sneakily watching us . We spent about half an hour outside then went back to the house. We sat having a ******* and then moved up to our bedroom ( he had been wanting to fuck my wife on our bed to completely claim her ) he told my wife to strip off and sit on the edge of the bed as he stripped off he moved to my wife asking her what she wanted she replied I want you black cock fucking my white married whores cunt on my bed . He said suck my cock and if you suck it good I will fuck your whore cunt if you don’t suck good I’ll let your little white cocked husband fuck you . She sucked him taking his beautiful cock into her throat. After about fifteen minutes he pulled her head up telling her that she was going to get fucked hard , he bent her over the edge of the bed and started pounding her from behind I stood watching them and masturbating when I heard a gasp from outside our open bedroom door, I looked over and my older sister was stood open mouthed staring at my wife being fuck by our black bull with my wife telling him to fuck her harder and fill my cunt with you cum .
Did your sister want to go next????

Was your friend a black guy and if so, what did your brother say about it.?

The day arrived and as planned our bull arrived around four pm knocked on the door, bringing a computer bag with him, after around ten minutes we went out into the garden making out we were discussing different options with him .I noticed our neighbour sneakily watching us . We spent about half an hour outside then went back to the house. We sat having a ******* and then moved up to our bedroom ( he had been wanting to fuck my wife on our bed to completely claim her ) he told my wife to strip off and sit on the edge of the bed as he stripped off he moved to my wife asking her what she wanted she replied I want your black cock fucking my white married whores cunt on my bed . He said suck my cock and if you suck it good I will fuck your whore cunt if you don’t suck good I’ll let your little white cocked husband fuck you . She sucked him taking his beautiful cock into her throat. After about fifteen minutes he pulled her head up telling her that she was going to get fucked hard , he bent her over the edge of the bed and started pounding her from behind I stood watching them and masturbating when I heard a gasp from outside our open bedroom door, I looked over and my older sister who lives nearby and has a key to our house as she likes to take our dog out for walks was stood open mouthed staring at my wife being fuck by our black bull with my wife telling him to fuck me harder and fill my cunt with you black baby cum .
My sister looked between Del’s black arse pounding away between my wife’s open legs and at my hand wrapped around my cock , she moved into the bedroom staring at the sight before her , her hand went over her dress and started pushing on her clothed covered pussy . I moved next to her taking her other hand and placing it on my hard cock she just wanked me . It’s ironic that when I was about fourteen she gave me my first wank and now not only was she wanking my cock again she was watching my wife being fucked by a black guy. I shot about six globs of spunk from my hard cock just a few minutes after she started wanting me.
My wife still had no idea that my sister was in our bedroom watching her being fucked by Del , Del noticed her and started pulling my wife’s hair back and slapping her arse as he pounded her . She was getting very verbal telling him show my husband how he needs to fuck me oooh please fuck me harder give me your black cock deeper ooh yeees fuck I’m cumin again. As my sister and I watched Del started grunting and groaning and started jerking in a bit then out a as we watched he told my im going to fuck and fill your cunt , we watched as his balls start to tighten as he ejaculated deep in her cunt .
He stayed still with his cock fully buried in my wife. After about ten minutes he started pulling his spent cock out of my wife’s cunt .
She just stayed face down on the bed with her legs apart with her vagina open and on view with cum leaking out of her . My sister just stood staring at both my wife’s pussy and Del’s still semi hard black cock even then it looked twice the size of mine.
Awesome story!

Sis wanted Del's black cock, too. Hope she got it.
Wife eventually had to notice your sis in the room.

Back