Anyone ever get busted swinging by a family member or close friend of their children?

We were in the UK one year , had an invitation to a swingers party , the night was going very well , Kim had been pursued by an elderly black man they eventually ended up naked and fucking on a lounge , they were being watched by a few people , suddenly I realised my boss was one watching , as Kim turned over to receive the mans cock he recognised her , a huge smile appeared on his face , on the Monday he called me into his office, he was very complimentary on Kim’s performance and invited us to his house for a swingers party so long as Kim performed for his black friends , the party went well and my job was secure.
love playing with my bbc boss :) cindi

when i was in colege my ex gf who's a friend of one of my sisters and she was the one who cheated on me with black men then cuckolded me, so oneday my sister who lived and worked in other town invited me to pass a vacation there, so i traveled to her then on the weekend she invited me for a diner in a restaurent after that she sugested to go to a nice night club who is not far from the restaurent so i accepted, once in the club i noticed most of the guys were blacks and know my sister, the music was rnb and rap, we ordered some coca cuz we don't ******* alcohol then my sister asked me if i want to dance with her i rejected cuz i don't dance well so she went to dance floor and at that moment i was amazed, i was watching my sister dancing with banch of black men she was twerking n grinding on their crotches i could saw them feeling and slaping her ass cheaks and i could notice she was enjoying it and she kept looking at me and giving me smiles, at that moment i understood that my ex gf told her about us, i was there alone watching her dancing for an hour or two with random black men then i saw her following a strong n tall black men they disepear i stayed there waiting for her till it was the time of closing so i decided to wait for her next to her car, a moment later she came it was clear her hair and makeup were in mess, she asked me if i enjoyed the night, i felt humilated and couldn't look at her eyes and said yes. and she said it was perfect and satisfying.

when i was in colege my ex gf who's a friend of one of my sisters and she was the one who cheated on me with black men then cuckolded me, so oneday my sister who lived and worked in other town invited me to pass a vacation there, so i traveled to her then on the weekend she invited me for a diner in a restaurent after that she sugested to go to a nice night club who is not far from the restaurent so i accepted, once in the club i noticed most of the guys were blacks and know my sister, the music was rnb and rap, we ordered some coca cuz we don't ******* alcohol then my sister asked me if i want to dance with her i rejected cuz i don't dance well so she went to dance floor and at that moment i was amazed, i was watching my sister dancing with banch of black men she was twerking n grinding on their crotches i could saw them feeling and slaping her ass cheaks and i could notice she was enjoying it and she kept looking at me and giving me smiles, at that moment i understood that my ex gf told her about us, i was there alone watching her dancing for an hour or two with random black men then i saw her following a strong n tall black men they disepear i stayed there waiting for her till it was the time of closing so i decided to wait for her next to her car, a moment later she came it was clear her hair and makeup were in mess, she asked me if i enjoyed the night, i felt humilated and couldn't look at her eyes and said yes. and she said it was perfect and satisfying.
The point being... Your sister knew your ex cuckolded you with BBC and showed you she enjoyed BBC herself. Nice close knit family. Did other family members know you were a cuckold?

The point being... Your sister knew your ex cuckolded you with BBC and showed you she enjoyed BBC herself. Nice close knit family. Did other family members know you were a cuckold?
It was obvious that she was into black guys by the way she acts talks style ...etc plus we live in a Hood where mostly blacks n arabic. As i said before i'm the youngest in my family n the only boy, i have 3 sisters who are so close like besties they share everything so i bet all my sisters knows i'm a cuck.

It was obvious that she was into black guys by the way she acts talks style ...etc plus we live in a Hood where mostly blacks n arabic. As i said before i'm the youngest in my family n the only boy, i have 3 sisters who are so close like besties they share everything so i bet all my sisters knows i'm a cuck.
Do your sisters share their love for BBC? Share BBCs?

Sort of…I’ve been busted by people who recognize us while sharing pics of her with bbc.

First a guy who she works with admitted to her he’s seen her sex pics. He was too nice of a guy to really leverage that into anything and just told her to be careful. He did tell her they were fantastic pictures.

Next a local guy contacted me and inquired if she was who he thought she was. Turns out he had semi frequent contact with her around town and recognized her right away. Said he’s always had a crush on her and had jerked off to her a few times over the years. Long story short he’s been obsessively jerking to her ever since seeing her exposed as a bbc addict
A guy my wife knows got a hold of some nude pics of her. He was going to show them around unless she fucked him. She did. Twice.

Upon finally realizing my bisexuality I binged the holes for the last couple of years of the 70s. Almost exclusively at an ABS in my hometown in the California Central Valley. Each booth ran a couple of 8mm loops, the flicker of the projectors set a great atmosphere :)

So, to the chase. It was Thursday evening, I had found that to be the best time to cruise the backroom and booths of Adultworld. And tonight was very busy, as usual, but while there was a lot of eye fucking in the hall and waving of dicks on the other side of the holes, no one wanted to seal the deal and stick it through.

Finally I found him, an older fellow, well dressed (slacks and button up shirt), lots of gray. I'd blown his type many times, so many I'd quickly lost count.

We brushed against each other in the hall and both of us nodded to the other. I made my way towards a booth I knew to have a hole, making sure to sway my hips a bit. I turned my head just enough to see him out of the corner of my eye.

He was following.

But instead of going into the adjacent booth he stepped into mine. Not my first time sharing, but usually I'd start through the hole and we'd "get to know one another" before we joined up on the same side, and that was rare. But I'd been cruising for nearly an hour without getting a cock. Not the time to be picky about my customs.

He closed the door and I heard the lock snap. He turned to me and pushed me against the partition. In a flash he was kneeling and had my jeans open allowing my instantly hard cock to spring free. No underwear was a help.

Whaaa? I'm the cocksucker I thought... In one smooth motion he swallowed me to the hilt. I'm not big, not even 5 inches when hard as blue steel, and he buried his nose in my pubic bush, his mouth and throat working magic on my shaft and cock head.

In just a few minutes my knees were weakening and then my balls boiled and I filled him (I was 19 or 20, and very productive!). Several molten hot jets of cum straight down his throat.

It was such a slam bam, I mean yes that was kind of modus operand in the holes. But I was usually the one on his knees! I was still catching my breath and steadying myself when he slurped the goo from head of my cock, stood up, and with a quick smile over his shoulder, left the booth.

A very memorable if brief encounter. His profile as he turned burned into my brain. I didn't ever see him at the holes again. But...

Fast forward roughly a year and my new girl friend (and eventual first wife) took me to her grandfathers business to help me get a job. Well, even before she introduced me, from across the small outer office I saw his profile.

Holy fucking ******* yes indeed, I had been sucked off by her grandfather.

While he and I both played it cool (it was obvious by his frozen half-smile, he remembered me too), I didn't get the job and the few times I saw him at subsequent family gatherings, we usually stayed at opposite ends of the room. He's long gone, but I still remember him as grandpa magic mouth.

We were in the UK one year , had an invitation to a swingers party , the night was going very well , Kim had been pursued by an elderly black man they eventually ended up naked and fucking on a lounge , they were being watched by a few people , suddenly I realised my boss was one watching , as Kim turned over to receive the mans cock he recognised her , a huge smile appeared on his face , on the Monday he called me into his office, he was very complimentary on Kim’s performance and invited us to his house for a swingers party so long as Kim performed for his black friends , the party went well and my job was secure.
with a body like that , I'm sure they were smiling

Numerous times
My ******* was going going through my wife[s phone helping her with some new apps. She came across a message from a black man telling my wife it was time for her to come to his house again. He said he knew she needed his big cock by now. My 40 yearold ******* recognized the voice as a black school teacher from our school. My wife was the special ed teacher there. My wife had to explain everything to her and made her promise not to tell any one else.
We had a vary similar incident that played out great. GREAT!!!!!!!! We had a girl coming to our house (who worked at our tanning salon) when we were out of town to do various things and after a few times this girl started asking Brook, in private, about things that made Brook think this girl had seen some of our private stuff...and she had. Brook got this chick to be open about her sexuality in front of me and we vary soon set her up. Looking back we admit we were kind of "not looking out" for this girl. Although Brook was older than this girl they looked like sisters. Both bright blond, green/blue-eyed, vary petite...and eager to be dogged out by black thugs. Brook was setting this young white girl up for about a month before she set off on her own seeking and definitely receiving BBC, though Absolutely hidden from her circle of family and friends... except us.

Last edited:
We've had numerous incidents where we were either nearly "caught" doing our private thing and played it out or we found others into our "thing" amongst people we knew and enjoyed the lifestyle together for a time. I'd (jerred) would say was probably the best for us shocking another couple was when my uncle and his wife introduced us to another couple and it was after just once that the girls went out together ONCE that Brook knew "Amber" ( made up name to keep any connections...) was "into" black guys. Well, to get to the point the 4 of us hung out a coupla times and had a blast. We all 4 got horny just hanging out. Then we planned on a night of partying with just us 4 and they knew some black guys to get a white substance from and Amber and Chuck acted like they were gonna shock us by presenting the opportunity for Brook to have sex for the substance. We were all for it and the girls primped up and looked super sexy when they left to go earn some substance. Chuck and I were obviously trying to conceal wherever we were feeling about what may be happening to our girl as he and I were hanging out. The girls returned about 2 1/2 hours later, both looking vary disheveled...and sexy as fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!💯👅💦🕳️💥. We all did a bit then immediately separated. We had a great night. Brook surprised them cause she eagerly had a threesome, where Amber only gave a blowjob. Ohhhhh, believe me/us Amber was a huge slut for black cock, this was only the first time we'd played together.
We've shared about a few other times when we either were or nearly caught.
We had an incident recently!!!

Sort of... A friend of ours was on a swingers site on which all the media we post on here was on. She messaged us and we were like "Oh... *******...", but she was totally cool about it. Just said she was surprised because my wife comes across as such a good girl, that in the verifications people were saying how much of a slut she is and how she becomes a full on slut with certain... Incentive. ❄️

That is sexy as hell! You have an amazing sister for her to tease you like that:) Did she ever do anything else around you?

That is sexy as hell! You have an amazing sister for her to tease you like that:) Did she ever do anything else around you?
thank u and yes she's amazing i love her so much.
As i said before i'm the youngest in my family n the only boy, i have 3 sisters who are so close like besties they share everything i guess, from that day i noticed all my sisters acted differently in my presence i mean in arabic cultur girls date men in secret from their mumbers of their families and we don't talk about sex plus girls don't wear revealing cloths, so since then i noticed a lot changes, at home the wear much revealing cloths in my presence like there isn't a man in the house, they have more fun i guess music louder dancing n twerking, they talk about their bfs in my presence n making me notice when they are dating n even sometimes ask me if they look beautiful before going on dates and talking on phone with them, sometimes on week-ends at late night they call me to open the door for them because they forget the keys so i could see those men give my sisters a lift to our house n even giving them a good night kiss n some of them even put their hands on my sisters's ass making me understand they are theirs i noticed also that my sisters don't have a study bfs everytime a new one give them a lift that's all they do around me

Back