Anyone else tired of lame intros 😂

whyshouldi

Female
Real Person
No way you Chinese… ever been owned… or just flat out poor sloppy English. 😂 I don’t know about anyone else but I get so much more into a man and a bull in particular when they sound smart and interesting. The more educated or interesting… the wilder I will get and more I will give. Blah blah blah. Come with something interesting. Some confidence at least. 😂 anyone agree?!

Attachments

• 9550E39D-A0D1-49FC-91A2-2958C1624A00.jpeg
    9550E39D-A0D1-49FC-91A2-2958C1624A00.jpeg
    127.4 KB · Views: 82
I have to agree with you....as a black man doing most of the initiating, I also don't enjoy wasting my time with people who can't hold a passable conversation at least... especially if the conversation is getting into the physical...it gets tiresome having to be the one with the fantasy, daydream or the ability to engage in a tete a tete... usually it's the woman (cuck/pretender? 🤔😳) who says "tell me what you would do to me"...that can only go so far without any actual conversational context....

and yes...poor grammar kills me. 💀

No way you Chinese… ever been owned… or just flat out poor sloppy English. 😂 I don’t know about anyone else but I get so much more into a man and a bull in particular when they sound smart and interesting. The more educated or interesting… the wilder I will get and more I will give. Blah blah blah. Come with something interesting. Some confidence at least. 😂 anyone agree?!
by the way...your profile name is well chosen and I'm assuming a natural conversation starter 😘😜🌟

It's going to take some patience to weed through the verbally non-eloquent! The LS unfortunately lends itself to any and everyone with the "package" to please you, their education level is an entirely different story 🤷🏾‍♂️if more ladies led the initial interaction I think a vast majority of guys you are disappointed by may not even make it past 3 or 4 messages

I have to agree with you....as a black man doing most of the initiating, I also don't enjoy wasting my time with people who can't hold a passable conversation at least... especially if the conversation is getting into the physical...it gets tiresome having to be the one with the fantasy, daydream or the ability to engage in a tete a tete... usually it's the woman (cuck/pretender? 🤔😳) who says "tell me what you would do to me"...that can only go so far without any actual conversational context....

and yes...poor grammar kills me. 💀
Tell me about it

Back