Afraid of taking the plunge.

My wife and I have been together 15 years. We are both each other’s first and only partner. Our sex life is good. I’m 7 inches and I’ve seen her have shaking orgasms with me but those have become less and less.

I’ve been into IR content since hs. First dabbling here and there and eventually finding myself more and more IR exclusive. I’m to the point now where I imagine my wife with black men or I can feel myself get extra hard when the girl in the video looks like her. I want to bring the idea up to her but I’m terrified about ruining all the good things we already have. The most we’ve talked about it was when her friend told her she has to try a black guy at least once in her life. When I asked her if she ever would, she dismissed it and said no because they are too big and it will hurt too much.

She is definitely built to take a black guy with a great ass and big tits so I’m actually not worried about convincing her. I’m scared of ruining our marriage. Will I be ok with her being with someone else? Will she fall in love with someone else? Will I still be able to have sex with her?Have any husbands regretted taking this step?

Thanks for the advice!
Never regretted it for a second, even though it made me permanently pussyfree. I could never satisfy her with my teensy peepee so it was inevitable that she would cuckold me.

Same with us , only after extreamly hot and wet sex from her squrting with us talking about BBC she says it will never in real life . Sadly .
I always wanted my fantasies to become real and the people that I’ve been with try to do the same thing I guess. I was out in San Francisco and I met a lot of people straight , gay and in between that were living their fantasies and feel good about it and enjoying their full sexuality

Back