Anyone else notice the rise of interracial advertising?

i never thought about it but now that you mention it yea its kinda everywhere
I think it’s funny on YouTube when the whole show is geared to a white audience and all the commercials are about black girls hair care. It’s crazy an dumb, but when the company’s figure out white girls don’t use hair products that are targeted for black girls they will lose money and be pissed lol.

This isn't "bbc advertising". You're projecting your mental disorders onto the world. Society is becoming more diverse and all races are being more represented. It's funny how black people are complaining about systemic racism while at the same time acknowledging they're being given more representation in TV and movies. You can't have it both ways. This is just diversity in action. You all make me laugh. Stop projecting

In a speech on June 1, 2021, to mark the 100th anniversary of the Tulsa Race Massacre, U.S. President Joe Biden cited the growing number of interracial couples appearing in contemporary television advertisements as a reason for his optimism about America's future.

All about politicsl correctness. All bullshit. Diversity is great,but when ts used for political purposes, gets kinda sickening. Don't forget about all the same sex couples also.
I see there is a show about Anne Boleyn where she is played by a black actress. We even change history for political correctness. Wonder what would happen if they casted a white actress for say, Harriet Tubman, Rosa Parks etc..

All about politicsl correctness. All bullshit. Diversity is great,but when ts used for political purposes, gets kinda sickening. Don't forget about all the same sex couples also.
I see there is a show about Anne Boleyn where she is played by a black actress. We even change history for political correctness. Wonder what would happen if they casted a white actress for say, Harriet Tubman, Rosa Parks etc..
Agree with you 1,000%!

With all the things going on in this world your stuck on that wake up peoples let's get pass all that and focus on one world one life ONE LOVE !!! we are all here together

My wife and I have noticed very many more interracial couples in advertising and interracial families also.

We also noticed more interracial sex in the mainstream media. I noticed that in the movie Versailles, Louis XIV of France who was married to Maria Theresa of Spain. She was his Queen when she had a black baby.

We have seen many other shows where the white Ladies seem to love black men and black cocks.

Back