Anybody here out in NYC AVE A Friday 4/15/22

4hernyc

Couple
Gold Member
From
NY, US
We were out Friday evening and we stopped at a few bars on Ave A in NYC. Looking for a new bar to chill and waiting to meet a friend. We were talking to a black guy basically the whole time and just about politics and how crazy the world has become just a basic conversation. When we were leaving to meet friend the guy asked us if we want to go get a hotel. I said yes but wife said no having to go meet her friend and it made her embarrassed how fast I said yes and no conversation or nothing worked up to that. Just checking if it was any guy from here.

Last edited:
Hey I’m actually not far from alphabet city. Was just hanging out at Horus on Ave A. We can always grab some drinks & hookah. Be a pleasure.

We were out Friday evening and we stopped at a few bars on Ave A in NYC. Looking for a new bar to chill and waiting to meet a friend. We were talking to a black guy basically the whole time and just about politics and how crazy the world has become just a basic conversation. When we were leaving to meet friend the guy asked us if we want to go get a hotel. I said yes but wife said no having to go meet her friend and it made her embarrassed how fast I said yes and no conversation or nothing worked up to that. Just checking if it was any guy from here.

Always had a great time here. Friendly with a couple of members of the House band. Funk, r&b, etc. Have a great time 😉 👍🏽👍🏽

Back