Im make pretty good fakes, and as of right now i have free time for the foreseeable future. I dont charge, and i dont save pictures. I work through Kik because its much simpler to do so. Anybody thats interested please pm me.

Sample video of what i can do.

Attachments

• 869667438de6762c1c6724dfdddd3346.mp4
    4.7 MB
Im make pretty good fakes, and as of right now i have free time for the foreseeable future. I dont charge, and i dont save pictures. I work through Kik because its much simpler to do so. Anybody thats interested please pm me.

are you still active?

Feel free

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1687488929910.jpg
    FB_IMG_1687488929910.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 54

Jill...

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1688083055904.jpg
    FB_IMG_1688083055904.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 37

Show me please

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1690417084729.jpg
    FB_IMG_1690417084729.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 30

Can you do this with my jill?

Back