We are a couple and almost there to start trying a bbc to give proper fuck to my wife . We are coming to NY from 6th July 9th th July . Would be happy to join the party if any

My wife is hot and sexy. We are visiting New York from this weekend to Thursday next week and then Friday night in Boston.
She has promised to be hotwife and live our shared fanstasy to try bull without limits !
Which clubs we can visit where she can find bulls to flirt . She is attractive . Pls suggest clubs in New York . We are staying in meatpacking district , Manhattan , New York

What are some good events that have a real vibe for ladies looking for black dick? Most of these “parties” are only looking to make a profit, and hire call girls. Not really vested in the patrons enjoying them selves

🧐 really... You're in New York City and having issues finding a black man...

That's like going to Detroit and asking where are all the black people 🙄

I know...but I can possibly give the benefit of the doubt, I'll explain why.

I lived in metro Atlanta for a good while. I was not aware of this fetish at the time, but if I was, and I had a GF interested in it, I don't know that I would know specifics where we would need to go to find black men interested in this. That said, she is listed as a female and not a couple, so that should make it easier...if she is a single white female looking for a black male. Couples have to work a little bit harder, not every black male is going to be interested in a couple.

Wife & I will be in Manhattan for Valentine's Day and were wondering what's going on in the area. If anyone knows of any good parties, or bars/clubs with a great deal going on for the night, let us know.

Back