Any Place ... Any Time (A woman's commitment to her black man)

"Any Place -Any Time" : Judy's new black lover wanted everyone to know who was in charge. We had just moved into our new home in an upscale development. We wanted to keep Judy's BBC activities low key, but her bull had other ideas ... he wanted to "take her" on our front porch, in broad daylight. She resisted, and said "no" ... but he took her hand and practically dragged her from inside the house. Once he got his cock inside her, however, she began to moan and ceased resisting. Several cars drove by but our house is a couple hundred feet from the street. So far we haven't heard from the Homeowner's Association ...

gif_AnyPlaceAnytime9-frontporch.gif .......GIF_GrouchoMarx.gif

cuck_AnyPlaceAnytime121.gif Any Place - Any Time: He took her right there on top of the washing machine in the public laundry mat. Everyone just quit doing what they were doing and walked over to watch the lit'l Asian woman take this huge black man's cock. He didn't even look up ... could have cared less who was watching him. I noticed one girl licking her lips and crossing her legs back and forth as the big, black man pounded her hot pussy. I could tell the lit'l Asian bitch was enjoying it, even though she was obviously embarrassed. After about 10 minutes he grabbed her hips and pulled her to him and suddenly became motionless ... everyone knew he was emptying his heavy nut sack inside her. Then he pulled away, pulled up his pants and walked by the crowd of onlookers. The lit'l Asian girl pulled up her panties and gathered up her clothes in a basket and left a few minutes later. It was a sight to see ...

View attachment 773245 Any Place - Any Time: He took her right there on top of the washing machine in the public laundry mat. Everyone just quit doing what they were doing and walked over to watch the lit'l Asian woman take this huge black man's cock. He didn't even look up ... could have cared less who was watching him. I noticed one girl licking her lips and crossing her legs back and forth as the big, black man pounded her hot pussy. I could tell the lit'l Asian bitch was enjoying it, even though she was obviously embarrassed. After about 10 minutes he grabbed her hips and pulled her to him and suddenly became motionless ... everyone knew he was emptying his heavy nut sack inside her. Then he pulled away, pulled up his pants and walked by the crowd of onlookers. The lit'l Asian girl pulled up her panties and gathered up her clothes in a basket and left a few minutes later. It was a sight to see ...
that's hot ,u fuck my wife nd I will fuck yours?

Back