Any Place ... Any Time (A woman's commitment to her black man)

I love when my wife starts acting slutty with other men in a bar. Especially black men. I love seeing the shocked or disapproving looks from other white couples. Watching her make out in full view of others, especially our friends is very hot. I have had a couple of friends confess that they would like their woman to do the same, even though they acted with disapproval when seeing my wife act that way.
I also love watching other men use my wife in public, especially while other people watch.

.....She'd been asking for it ... flirting with every black male in the room. Finally, she flirted with one who was ready to call her dare ... initially facing him, he put her hand on the huge lump in his pants. I could tell she was "impressed" ... he said something to her (couldn't hear what he said) but she turned around, I saw him pull the back of her dress up, pull his already steel hard cock out and push it to the entrance to her scorching "hot" cunt. She started working her ass left and right, and up and down, and the facial expressions were indescribable ... she was wanting that hard cock inside her.
.....He put his hands on her waist and started pushing ... she gave a big "oooooooh" moaning sound as his cock hit bottom. Then, he started pounding his cock into her as she pretended to be dancing to the music ... this bitch was in frik'n heaven. A couple other girls in the room watched, licking their lips ... they wished that they could be in her place.
.....Suddenly his movements into her became stronger and deeper ... I actually heard her moaning out loud; the bitch was cumming on his cock. The black dude actually had to hold her up as her body shook through an orgasm. And, that's all it took for him. He pushed as far inside her as he could go, and held still for about 10-15 seconds ... he was shooting jets of his hot, blackman cum deep into her scorching cunt. Once done, he turned her around, kissed her on the mouth, then they continued dancing as if nothing had happened at all.

caption_AnyPlaceAnytime13.jpg

NO PICTURES, BUT THIS MAKE ME THINK ABOUT ONE TIME ME AND MY HUSBAND WAS AT THIS BAR WE GO TO SOMETIME ,,,, WHEN THIS BULL I HAS FUCKED A FEW TIMES WALK IN ,,,HE WALKED UP TO HE BAR GOT HIS SELF ******* ,,AS HE WAS LOOKING AROUND HE SAW US ,,,HE WALK UP TO THE TABLE WHERE WE WERE SET DOWN NEXT TO ME,,,HE SAID A FEW WORDS TO MY HUBBY,,,THEN LOOKED AT ME ASK WHERE WE WERE PARKED ,,,I TOLD HIM. THAT WHEN HE TOLD ME TO GO TO THE CAR GET IN THE BACK SEAT ,GET NAKED AND WAIT FOR HIM ,,I DID AS I WAS TOLD. I WAS IN THE BACK SEAT WHEN HE SHOW UP,,HE GOT IN PULL OUT HIS BIG HARD COCK AND FUCK ME IN THE PARKING LOT OF THE BAR,,,AFTER IT WAS OVER HE WENT BACK IN THE BAR ,,,I WAITED A FEW MIN, GOT DRESS WENT BACK IN THE BAR,,,,HIM AND MY HUSBAND WAS AT THE TABLE TALKIG LIKE NOT A THING HAD HAPPEN,,,,,I SET DOWN NEXT TO MY HUBBY ..HE LOOKED OVER AT ME AS I FELT HIS HAND GO UP UNDER MY DRESS ,,,I KNEW HE COULD FEEL HIS CUM RUNNING DOWN MY LEG ,,,FROM MY JUST FUCKED PUSSY

Back