Any other chastity cuckolds out there deeply believe in Black Only/pussy-free cuckold/permanent chastity commitment as the natural, primal calling?

I was just wondering if any other cuckolds, Queen of Spades or Black Men find the black only lifestyle to be the only natural primal calling of the Soul? I believe that being a true Queen's cuckold is the greatest honor and privilege in life and thus, I believe the total and permanent surrender of male sexuality for the cuckold is absolutely imperative and I believe that black men are the most stable foundation for any relationship I ever will submit into and I don't believe that I could ever spend my life or one day Mary disappear your woman that hadn't openly and officially committed herself and our relationship and our entire future to big black cock only.

Are there any Queen of Spades that absolutely require a cuckold surrendering to a pussy-free life in chastity as in uncompromising requirement for marriage?

And to the Bulls, I'm wondering whether you feel compelled to spread support and further the momentum behind the lifestyle? I respect all black mens Superior position to make firm demands on their black cock sluts to push their cuckold relationship towards lifetime commitment to black only?

I believe that there are many other white pathetic cuckolds that would agree with me in saying that there is no greater gift or higher honor than to be chosen as their Queen's life cuckold in marriage and no greater respect could be given then the respect deserving and bestowed upon truly committed and faithful Black Owned brides🙏❤️♠️

I find nothing more powerful and desirable than to know that the true Queen I surrender to at the altar is a superior Queen of Spades that will only consummate our marriage with Superior Black Bulls and I begged for the honor and life purpose of permanent chastity and to never feel what black men enjoy with my wife freely! I pray that I serve a strict dominant Queen that proudly declares her wedding vow to retire my useless clit till death do us part in permanent chastity and buried still wearing my cage to spend eternity paying the price required of a pathetic white failure with a useless, ugly and hated little clit. I love being tortured and made to suffer and humiliated for not having a big black satisfying cock for my Queen to cum on everyday through life!
Well said. BNWO!!!

As a long time cuckold committed couple I think every couple progresses thru any one of the number of stages ( as I call them) until they reach the stage that works best for them. Having had the pleasure of having various Alpha Black Bulls through the years we have also curbed our rules to accommodate them.
I can say that it took more than a few years of being cuckold before my wife went Black. I will admit the changes in her became apparent almost immediately after her first (physically and mentally) . Most if not all have made it clear that my access to her body be restricted. Her very first BBC demanded that she only allow me to enjoy her after he had and was done with her. This wasn't an issue as it seemed like he was using her regularly. After him the next change came when I was informed she is now Black exclusive except for her cucky. However cucky would not be allowed to cum inside or on her (this has never been reversed even after the Bulls have been replaced) once this mentally was planted in her mind she stuck with it. Soon after that one of her Bull demanded she put her cuckold in chastity. She informed me that I would only be allowed penetrative bonding when she and her Bull decided, but still not allowed to cum in or on. Chastity was a life altering event. I accepted this as I should, but did not understand what that truly meant until.. well I did. I can honestly say I absolutely loved it. My initial chastity training lasted three months. When it was removed it was done by her and her Bull. I was given a time limit to release (tho very short time, was still much more than needed). The chastity cage did so much more than just prevent me from self satisfaction abilities, but thats a different thread im sure. Chastity remained and still is after many years now. However a couple of years ago it was decided by all involved that she would truly be Black exclusive and all penetrative interaction would be denied ( except maybe a special occasion, like our anniversary).

I do want to say a few things about this approach. First and foremost penetration is not required to have a sexually fulfilling experience between a loving couple. In fact, I think the intimate and bonding that can occur while actual intercource does not can and is extremely bonding. It does not mean sex is withheld, its just altered. The love, desire, and connection is much more intense and intimate.

Sorry for the ramble
So very true !
Penetration is not required for a sexually fulfilling experience.
I have not had penetrative sex with my wife for over 18 months now, that's her bull's job and I'm in full-time chastity.
We still have a lot fun in the bedroom between ourselves and when I get to cum I cum a lot harder than the used to.
I love my chastity collection and I love wearing chastity, ok I have to sit to pee but it's part of our very exciting secret ;)

So very true !
Penetration is not required for a sexually fulfilling experience.
I have not had penetrative sex with my wife for over 18 months now, that's her bull's job and I'm in full-time chastity.
We still have a lot fun in the bedroom between ourselves and when I get to cum I cum a lot harder than the used to.
I love my chastity collection and I love wearing chastity, ok I have to sit to pee but it's part of our very exciting secret ;)
Yes it is a bulls job to give our woman the pleasure only they can give them. We can give them service in many other ways. We have to make sure that we never have penetrating sex as we have lost any right to do so.

If a man realizes that he is a beta-male and accepted that, he should be locked. But you must be aware that locking the cock in a cage for mid or long term, will damage your cock and will disable it completely. It's not reversible. That's a good thing for white betas like me and helps finding into a new role as cuckold and Sissy.

I could never attach a chastity because I don't have a hanging sack or soft enough scrotum, nothing hanging, very tight. No space or cavity around the edge of my balls to place a ring around. Anyone else ever had that problem ? Look at me I am hiding my soft little inch and a half useless, pathetic penis, but I love it because it's what really contributed to me being a genuine cuckold and I love the lifestyle and everything that goes with it. I love telling people I am a a little sissy cuckold to an insatiable woman who is EXCLUSIVELY FOR SUPERIOR BLACK MEN, I am so proud of her. It is what I was destined to be.
1608809500423-jpg.4130957

1608809500423.jpg

definitely. i believe there is a hierarchy of Queen females, Alpha males and beta bois. i've accepted, embraced and now love being #pussyfree. i play the hand i am dealt and my role is of one to be a provider, emotional rock and financial support to the Queen. while all her physical needs are taken care of by the Alpha bull, relieving me of tasks i am worthless at.

I could never attach a chastity because I don't have a hanging sack or soft enough scrotum, nothing hanging, very tight. No space or cavity around the edge of my balls to place a ring around. Anyone else ever had that problem ? Look at me I am hiding my soft little inch and a half useless, pathetic penis, but I love it because it's what really contributed to me being a genuine cuckold and I love the lifestyle and everything that goes with it. I love telling people I am a a little sissy cuckold to an insatiable woman who is EXCLUSIVELY FOR SUPERIOR BLACK MEN, I am so proud of her. It is what I was destined to be.
1608809500423-jpg.4130957

View attachment 4130972
You could definitely do ball stretching to stretch that scrotum. You really need to be in chastity.

You could definitely do ball stretching to stretch that scrotum. You really need to be in chastity.
Tiny-Tim we went through this before and even though I respect your many contributions and absolute commitment to this website and the Black to White lifestyle I have to say this again.
Not all men/bois should or have to be in chastity to know their place. In my case as I said in a prior post.
" I could never attach a chastity because I don't have a hanging sack or soft enough scrotum, nothing hanging, very tight. No space or cavity around the edge of my balls to place a ring around." I am now 71 years young, I can still get hard as a rock (3 1/2 to 4") and when I am allowed to jerk my pathetic little pee pee it is a dry climax. I no longer ejaculate, eventually it dribbles out. I have had an enlarged prostate for about 12 years or more. I have been very honest with my doctors and they have advised me. Attempting to stretch my scrotum could possibly present additional physical problems and since I have been a devout, loyal, pussy free and committed cuckold for a combined total of almost 50 years what the hell would be the real purpose at this point.
Both women have found many creative ways to humiliate me over the years. I can honestly say I have never masturbated without either the consent of my now deceased wife or my current girlfriend of 8 years
I still love the lifestyle and enjoy being a sissy cuckold, so far it's been a great journey and I hope to have many more years God willing.

Last edited:
My wife keeps my in adult baby diapers and cuckolds me constantly. She is a confirmed queen of spades and has turned me into her diaper dependant cuckold. MY dick is less than three inches rock hard, and she keeps it caged and limp. Milking me to ruined orgasms in my fully loaded diapers. She insists that all small dicked white men should never be potty trained and has kept me pussyfree for the last 18 months. She mixes her Bulls condoms into baby formula and ******* feeds them to me, it has been a very humiliating change in my marriage.

It's my fault for being a baby dicked bedwetter. She started with medical diapers and quickly shifted me into being her adult baby. Since I can't give her children, she made he her baby.

Attachments

• 20230616_232502.jpg
    20230616_232502.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 41
  • 20230609_201734.jpg
    20230609_201734.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 35
  • 20230608_190211.jpg
    20230608_190211.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 44
  • 20230612_205630.jpg
    20230612_205630.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 48
My wife keeps my in adult baby diapers and cuckolds me constantly. She is a confirmed queen of spades and has turned me into her diaper dependant cuckold. MY dick is less than three inches rock hard, and she keeps it caged and limp. Milking me to ruined orgasms in my fully loaded diapers. She insists that all small dicked white men should never be potty trained and has kept me pussyfree for the last 18 months. She mixes her Bulls condoms into baby formula and ******* feeds them to me, it has been a very humiliating change in my marriage.

It's my fault for being a baby dicked bedwetter. She started with medical diapers and quickly shifted me into being her adult baby. Since I can't give her children, she made he her baby.
My wife also keeps me diapered and caged. She has taken on more of a mom figure than a traditional wife… but she treats me well

Back