Any ideas how I can verbally express to my white wife I want her to start fucking a black man?

mw29

Male
Gold Member
From
NJ, US
Is it even a good idea to come clean with this, and if so how do I begin to tell my loyal and comitted wife I want her to try black cock? I have been trying to get her open to the idea for a couple of months now (please look over my detailed profile) and could really use some guidence or ideas on going forward verbally expressing this to her as I really want her to know, or should I never tell her..

Last edited:
Please anyone with any ideas on this?
We live in new and different times. Lots of white women are enjoying sex with black men. But its still the huge hot fantasy for many women. Susan gets really hot in the middle of our having sex if I start talking about how hot is it when she has a BBc deep in her pussy stretching her out and giving her orgasms. The more I pretend that I am some black stud fucking her , the faster she orgasms. So a lot of it is putting pictures in her brain of her with one of her black studs. But of course, I know she is aleady a slut for b Bc and really enjoys fucking black guys.

.....Actually, the "sharing sexual fantasies" idea makes a lot of sense. Its hard, however, to get a woman (even a wife) to open up with her deepest sexual fantasies IF the couple isn't use to talking to begin with. That's the problem with our society anymore ... people twitter and text rather than try holding direct conversation; guess its the escape button for them.
....Anyways, by sharing sexual fantasies, it allows the topic to be brought up, either by her or by you ... which gives you an idea as to her reaction or opinion to the idea. My experiences are that women are as reluctant to share their deepest fantasies as they often areto masturbate themselves to orgasm in front of their husbands .... not sure why, other than maybe they feel it puts them in a vulnerable position.
....Try having a nice meal & drinks ... maybe a few nice wines or even mix drinks. That deadens her resistance a bit, and allows her to overcome her reluctance to discuss her fantasies. But, don't be surprised if her sexual fantasies are something different from what you wish ... as long as your fantasy is revealed, maybe it'll be one of those "you grant me my fantasy and I"ll grant you yours" type of tradeoffs. Then maybe she'll enjoy fulfilling your fantasy enough t0 want to continue doing it.
Good luck ... Mac

Is it even a good idea to come clean with this, and if so how do I begin to tell my loyal and comitted wife I want her to try black cock? I have been trying to get her open to the idea for a couple of months now (please look over my detailed profile) and could really use some guidence or ideas on going forward verbally expressing this to her as I really want her to know, or should I never tell her..

Based on my experience, been there done that, I'd strongly recommend that you heed what MacNfries had to say (aforementioned)! I'd also suggest, again based on my personal experience, be prepared for an initial "how dare you" reaction from your wife, but consistent persistenance will undoubtably be needed if you truly want to prevail!

"Wife...I want you to start fucking Black Men."
gif_YellowBall-laughing6.gif
BCNn ... we white dudes don't quite have the handle of authority on female relationships like you bruthas! We have learned that survival for us means negotiating ... giving as well as taking. You bruthas have focus on taking control ... to that I say "good luck!" :)

Last edited:
I think honesty is the best policy. Just be open with her and tell her you would like to try something new. Only you know how your wife will react to this kind of request.

With that said, after a couple of marriages and then a marriage to an open sexually younger female that totally got into the FemDom, IR, cuckolding lifestyle with myself.

As the male you have to love your wife, truly love her, show her, praise her, idolize her, worship her and once you physically, literally and mentality do that 24/7 then you come clean---IMO, better upfront early on in the relationship, here is what I want and here is what I will do for you. But, once you are in it, you are in it. Then you show her 100% worship to her and then, IMO---you crank it up even more when you present your love for wanting to be the cuck and her fucking the superior race! But you have to physically show it, prove it, do it-live it and also do that mentality as well. You have to have the guts to say, "Hunny, I want you with beautiful and precious black men and I want to be your cuck, your sissy, your everything but I want to do this...............................................and so.

They way you want it--------you have to make her want it also. And only you can bring her flowers, candy, massages, oral, worship, extreme showing of your true love of her self and body and then you have to convince her how she will receive all that times 100 when the superior race enters the picture.

She has fetishes and fantasies, but the trick is to pull those out of her, do them and get her to be everything you want, if you are everything she wants. IMO.

There is some advice here already, starting from late August last year. So my question @mw29: What did you do by now to express to your wife you want her to start f?!*ing Black men on the side?

So what did you do the last two and a half years?

These suggestions as to how to get a wife to open up to black men for sex reminds me of a joke ...
JOKE OF THE THREAD:
Stevie (a rather shy white guy) and Mylo (his black friend) are at the beach and the entire week Stevie witnesses Mylo bringing cute chicks from the beach back to the motel and fucking them. Last count, Stevie figured at least eight. The entire week goes by for Stevie, however, and the only thing he gets is a hand job and its himself giving it.​
So, Stevie says ENOUGH of this, I got to find out Mylo's secret. So, Stevie asks Mylo why it is that he's fucking hot chicks night after night and he (Stevie) isn't getting any?​
Mylo says "well, when I see a hot chick on the beach, I just walk up to her, tell her how hot she is and that they should go back to his motel room and fuck" ... mind you he said "fuck" not "have sex" and didn't "ask" as the whiteboiz do.​
Stevie's face got confused; he simply didn't understand. Stevie said THAT could only result in getting one's face slapped.​
Mylo laughs at Mylo and says ... "well of course you get your face slapped sometimes, fool, .... BUT, you also get a lot of PUSSY, man!"

Last edited:
Back