Any hot wives and cuckolds us Halloween as a means to dress up and attract bulls?

What percentage of the wife's pussy should the BLACK BULL own when he's around
99% and 1% to the wife. My wife and I were about that with one of her BBC's. It was the best, she loved pleasing him, never denied him anything and never questioned him, but she knew she had that 1% if needed, which gave her the feeling of still being able to speak up. She never had to use it, she loved pleasing him.

I carried on quizzing her all day after each fuck we had and she told me more

They went back with the mates of his just after midnight she told me she had to walk virtually naked except for the waspie thing and thats when the started sharing her again she was upstairs on the bed while they took turns with her this was when i was outside trying to spy on them.

My questions many repeated trying to glean every little detail from her, it became clear the weed they were smoking had made her absolutely willing to do anything they wanted, strangely though even though D obviously from what she said was by far the cock she enjoyed most of all and clearly wanted the most was not who she was so keen to please, it seemed to me reading between the lines it was P for some reason she was so keen on especially pleasing him, it seemed that she was doting on him as she always had done since he started seeing her 12 months previously, i seriously thought at the time she was in love with him though she had many times said it was his company she enjoyed and always added it was the curve in his cock she loved and had repeatedly told me "P reaches part of me you will never touch with your cock" i asked her did D reach parts i wouldnt touch? she looked at me and said " dont even go there that thing of his reaches many other places his cock is thicker than my wrist and goes that deep when i am on top it hurts, but a lovely hurt you wouldnt understand what i mean it just fills me so full but Ps cock just touches me and it wakes me spurt when i feel it rub that special spot"

I was curious even more about D and this massive cock and asked would she meet him again without P knowing and she said she would as long as he kept quiet about it and P didnt find out, i sked her ,could she be sure he wouldnt tell him or him find out Sammy said "He wont say anything to P im sure he keeps asking me go to his place in the week when P is working nights, he works one week days and one week nights so it is going be when P is working nights" i asked what shifts P is on next week, she said "next week hes on nights so could do it next week shall i ring him tomorrow?" i said yes straight away to do it

I asked more about the two young lads and she said very little and something made me curious about how she made out it was nothing i had a feeling she wasnt telling me everything, i kept asking and then she said to me it wasnt the first time P had wanted her to fuck someone else and of course i wanted to know , Sammy then told me that one night after being out with P and had gone back to his place he had invited two lads back with him but not told her until they knocked on the door and he let them in,, I asked were they the same two lads she said "No they were not, they were two Austalian lads who were travelling the Uk and he had met them the night before, and had been in the pub chatting to him while they were out and it happened 6 times while they were in the area,

Asking her did she know it was going to happen before hand? "Sammy said "No i didnt know the first time when they came to the flat, but i knew the times after what he had arranged and guessed what was going to happen when i saw them talking to him by the bar, and then they would join us for drinks in the pub and walk back to the flat with him," i asked why she hadnt said before,? she replied " i didnt want to tell you in case it caused a problem with me seeing him" I said you know i would have wanted to know and i wouldnt have stopped you seeing him, i would have loved to know about them" Sammy grinned at me and said "Well you sort ok knew about them i did tell you about one night" and then went on to say laughing at me quizzical look

Remember about six months ago i rang you to say i had met two lads in the bar down town and i was going with them and they were on holiday with a camper van?" it came to me then about the night where they had taken her up a lane on the back of the playing fields at back where we lived and she had told me on the phone where she would tell them to park up as she had done with others so i could listen and watch. it transpired it was their last night before moving on the night it happened they had rung her and arranged it one night in the week, this turned out was another time P didnt know about, "That was the night you said i was noisy wasnt it "laughing at me she said "yes you would have been noisy to wouldnt you one cock in my ass and one in my pussy" more questioning and it revealed that this was the third time she had been DP with them twice before in front of pervy P

The monday evening she rang D and arranged to meet him on Tuesday night
Continue on!!!

I carried on quizzing her all day after each fuck we had and she told me more

They went back with the mates of his just after midnight she told me she had to walk virtually naked except for the waspie thing and thats when the started sharing her again she was upstairs on the bed while they took turns with her this was when i was outside trying to spy on them.

My questions many repeated trying to glean every little detail from her, it became clear the weed they were smoking had made her absolutely willing to do anything they wanted, strangely though even though D obviously from what she said was by far the cock she enjoyed most of all and clearly wanted the most was not who she was so keen to please, it seemed to me reading between the lines it was P for some reason she was so keen on especially pleasing him, it seemed that she was doting on him as she always had done since he started seeing her 12 months previously, i seriously thought at the time she was in love with him though she had many times said it was his company she enjoyed and always added it was the curve in his cock she loved and had repeatedly told me "P reaches part of me you will never touch with your cock" i asked her did D reach parts i wouldnt touch? she looked at me and said " dont even go there that thing of his reaches many other places his cock is thicker than my wrist and goes that deep when i am on top it hurts, but a lovely hurt you wouldnt understand what i mean it just fills me so full but Ps cock just touches me and it wakes me spurt when i feel it rub that special spot"

I was curious even more about D and this massive cock and asked would she meet him again without P knowing and she said she would as long as he kept quiet about it and P didnt find out, i sked her ,could she be sure he wouldnt tell him or him find out Sammy said "He wont say anything to P im sure he keeps asking me go to his place in the week when P is working nights, he works one week days and one week nights so it is going be when P is working nights" i asked what shifts P is on next week, she said "next week hes on nights so could do it next week shall i ring him tomorrow?" i said yes straight away to do it

I asked more about the two young lads and she said very little and something made me curious about how she made out it was nothing i had a feeling she wasnt telling me everything, i kept asking and then she said to me it wasnt the first time P had wanted her to fuck someone else and of course i wanted to know , Sammy then told me that one night after being out with P and had gone back to his place he had invited two lads back with him but not told her until they knocked on the door and he let them in,, I asked were they the same two lads she said "No they were not, they were two Austalian lads who were travelling the Uk and he had met them the night before, and had been in the pub chatting to him while they were out and it happened 6 times while they were in the area,

Asking her did she know it was going to happen before hand? "Sammy said "No i didnt know the first time when they came to the flat, but i knew the times after what he had arranged and guessed what was going to happen when i saw them talking to him by the bar, and then they would join us for drinks in the pub and walk back to the flat with him," i asked why she hadnt said before,? she replied " i didnt want to tell you in case it caused a problem with me seeing him" I said you know i would have wanted to know and i wouldnt have stopped you seeing him, i would have loved to know about them" Sammy grinned at me and said "Well you sort ok knew about them i did tell you about one night" and then went on to say laughing at me quizzical look

Remember about six months ago i rang you to say i had met two lads in the bar down town and i was going with them and they were on holiday with a camper van?" it came to me then about the night where they had taken her up a lane on the back of the playing fields at back where we lived and she had told me on the phone where she would tell them to park up as she had done with others so i could listen and watch. it transpired it was their last night before moving on the night it happened they had rung her and arranged it one night in the week, this turned out was another time P didnt know about, "That was the night you said i was noisy wasnt it "laughing at me she said "yes you would have been noisy to wouldnt you one cock in my ass and one in my pussy" more questioning and it revealed that this was the third time she had been DP with them twice before in front of pervy P

The monday evening she rang D and arranged to meet him on Tuesday night

Many years ago, early in our marriage, my wife and I were invited to a Halloween party by one of her co-workers. It was a big deal to be invited because the parties were known for being extravagant, fun events. My wife went the sexy pirate route with her costume and I somehow managed to talk her into wearing fishnet pantyhose without panties to go braless so we could have our own sexy little secret and to go braless because I enjoyed showing her off.
When we got to the party we discovered the stories had not been exaggerated, the house was done up in remarkable style. This particular year there was a kind of quest/escape room theme, with everyone divided into groups following clues and riddles to move from room to room solving puzzles that would lead eventually to finding the pieces of a code to open a treasure chest and win. To my disappointment, one of the rules is couples couldn't be on the same team, but soon I and my teammates were immersed in the hunt, which was so elaborate it took a good hour to complete. I completely lost track of Ruth, of course, and when we met up after, it was obvious she was a little tipsy from the shine in her eyes and smile on her face.
It was a big party and we soon lost track of each other again. At one point, I was heading towards the garage where the keg was located when I was stopped by the husband of the woman who had invited us and engaged in conversation for a bit, and another time I had noticed a guy come up from the basement and another guy go down. Curious, I went to the basement door only to be blocked by the host again with him telling me they were "setting up" something in the basement. Soon I forgot all about the basement when Ruth joined me again, this time a little more than typsy. We stayed a little longer, but things started winding down so we made our excuses and left. I had hoped to get lucky when we got home, but Ruth pretty much ******* on the bed still in full costume. It would be a few days, but eventually a story would emerge.
It had started during the treasure hunt. Ruth felt a hand on her butt and when she didn't pull away, whoever it was got bolder and slipped his hand up her skirt, discovering that she was not wearing panties. As Ruth explained it later, she was feeling sexy and naughty and horny because of our "secret" and she was already a little buzzed, which is how she explained spreading her legs a bit and pushing back against the fingers, which quickly found their way through the fishnet holes and inside her. Luckily, she told me, everyone was too involved trying to solve a puzzle to notice her gasp.
It turned out the fingers belonged to the brother-in-law of the woman who had invited us, her sister's husband. As Ruth described it, as the game continued, they became co-conspirators, taking every opportunity for him to finger her and fondle her breasts and for her to rub against his cock, either with her butt or hand. It became a game for them to hide his obvious erection from the other players. Hiding her hard nipples was a lost cause. Ruth told me she kept thinking about how much I liked to show her off and how I had expressed excitement about her "fooling around", which was true, if only as a fantasy idea.
Ruth then told me that the time I had been blocked from going for a beer had been on purpose. The man who stopped me was aware she and her friend were in the garage and he knew they were making out. She told me she had pulled his cock free of his pants and he had fingered her to an orgasm while she in turn jerked and sucked him to his own.
What happened next, she was reluctant to tell me, but it eventually came out. She and her new friend, still horny as hell and wanting to go further, fell into a conspiracy with the husband of the woman who invited us. The idea was for Ruth and her friend to slip into the basement, but for them to pull it off, they thought, they would need some help. As Ruth described it, she was really horny and agreed fully to the plan. A trusted few were let in on it and Ruth and her friend slipped off into the basement. The others in the conspiracy took turns making sure no one else went into the basement, especially keeping an eye on me. From time to time one or two of them would slip through the door and join the action downstairs, which resulted in Ruth being bent over and spit roasted for over an hour by five men. Had I bothered to remove her costume when she was *******, or even reached between her legs, I would have found ample evidence since none of them wore condoms.
I was in shock, obviously, but she kept reminding me that we had talked about this kind of thing often and I couldn't deny that it had always excited me. There was never any question of forgiveness and life went on, although not as before. Now that Ruth knew she could "cheat" on me without consequence, she was more open to the flirtation from other men. As for her friend? She kept seeing him for awhile, even once taking a tape recorder she hid in her purse and used to record their fucking for me to listen to later.

Back