Any hot wives and cuckolds us Halloween as a means to dress up and attract bulls?

hotwifejasmine

Couple
Gold Member
As we enter the Halloween season I was wondering if any hot wives and cuckolds use the opportunity to dress up in sexy revealing costumes to attract and entice new bulls for the wife?

Jasmine always dresses up around this time, in black body stockings, or stockings and garter belts, black leather skirts. thigh high boots, see thru tops, cuffs and collars etc...there are quite a few combinations of outfits she wears. She/we especially enjoy Halloween parties where lots of men and couples are invited.

I recall one party where there were quite a few couples and single men invited, and I found Jas on at least three occasions in a corner, or one of the side rooms with a tongue down her throat and a hand up her skirt, and finally with a cock down her throat depositing a load! I just hang back and watch until they are done and reap then "rewards". Jas was dressed in a spiderweb body stocking, with a skull themed see thru top and no bra with long black lace evening wear gloves, which looked very sexy wrapped around a young hard cock as she coated it in her bright red lip stick!

We ended the night by going back to a couples apartment for a MMF, FFM sexcapade with a much younger couple who have become friends since. Jas really enjoyed cleaning the young lady up after both us men had filled her, which was a refreshing variation on a theme lol!

Even if you are not a cuck couple its an excuse to show your wife off and who knows maybe you find something out about her you never knew before...its funny how dressing up can bring out the slut in a woman!

Tell us of your own Halloween sexy experiences if you have any.

Pops:cool:

This hallowen post reminded me of a similar situation not of Halloween but of fancy dress events

Few years ago sammy was dating a guy in next town from us and had been seeing him for 18 months, he was few yrs older than her, he was divorced and smoked pot, She seemed really to have hots for her and made a point of dressing up to please him as he liked her to be.

He had a thing (like me) for black especially see thru tops , short dresses , heels etc, so as you can imagine i would have severe hots watching her prepare her self for him before i dropped her off

I usually dropped her off at local bar around 8pm and would often see him with couple mates greet her before i drove off, during the warmer evenings they would often be sitting on a terrace at front of the pub, after dropping her off i would on these occasions drive away, park up and walk back to watch from a distance, and would see him and the group with him all sat around drinking and smoking.

This one evening i watched for over an hour and noticed how she disappeared out of sight for 20 minutes and returned with one of the group, who until then i had not even noticed had been missing from the table, there seemed a lot of banter between them all on their return and laughing as they shared a joint again, and i saw her sit next to the guy who was her BF and then she got up again and walked away down the side alley followed by another from the table to load of cheering from the remaining at the table.

She returned 10 mins later and again was greeted to more cheers

it was now getting dark and cooler and they all moved inside the bar where i could not see,

I was now convinced something had been going on that Sammy had never divulged to me previously .

This hallowen post reminded me of a similar situation not of Halloween but of fancy dress events

Few years ago sammy was dating a guy in next town from us and had been seeing him for 18 months, he was few yrs older than her, he was divorced and smoked pot, She seemed really to have hots for her and made a point of dressing up to please him as he liked her to be.

He had a thing (like me) for black especially see thru tops , short dresses , heels etc, so as you can imagine i would have severe hots watching her prepare her self for him before i dropped her off

I usually dropped her off at local bar around 8pm and would often see him with couple mates greet her before i drove off, during the warmer evenings they would often be sitting on a terrace at front of the pub, after dropping her off i would on these occasions drive away, park up and walk back to watch from a distance, and would see him and the group with him all sat around drinking and smoking.

This one evening i watched for over an hour and noticed how she disappeared out of sight for 20 minutes and returned with one of the group, who until then i had not even noticed had been missing from the table, there seemed a lot of banter between them all on their return and laughing as they shared a joint again, and i saw her sit next to the guy who was her BF and then she got up again and walked away down the side alley followed by another from the table to load of cheering from the remaining at the table.

it was now getting dark and cooler and they all moved inside the bar where i could not see,

I was now convinced something had been going on that Sammy had never divulged to me previously .
Do tell more....

Do tell more....
That night i ended up going home as usual to await a call at home for me to pick her up later which usually meant me collecting her in the early hours,

That night i paced about the house watching the clock waiting for that call, my stomach was in knots, i watched the clock for hours unable to sleep, admittedley i had seen this happen previously when she had promised to ring around a certain time and find myself still waiting past the time agreed sometimes as much as two hours, i knew this was different somehow and had genuinlely started to worry about her safety and considered driving back , but also worried about not being at home when the phone rang.

Eventually as it reached 5.00am i couldnt stick the angst and jumped in the car and drove back, arriving in the street outside his flat i parked where i usually did under a tree on the foot path away from street lights and cautiously approached the flat on the other side of the street stopping at the window which i knew his flat was from previous collections of her.

I could hear music from inside and voices but could see no gaps in the blinds as i had on some occasions.

i walked around the street behind and the kitchen at the rear was lit up with no blinds to obstruct my view but my view was limited in how i could see in the living room where they obviously were by the voices and music at the front window

After a few minutes i spotted a guy coming down the stairs with no shirt and in his underpants, this clearly wasnt her so called boyfriend but someone else and then another in just underpants followed him down, then i saw Sammy walking down naked save for her heels, with a glass in her hand, she walked into the living room where she disappeared out sight,

ii saw other lads/men walking back wards and forwards as if getting drinks but no more of Sammy, i moved back from the window for fear of being spotted or been seen as peeping tom, returning several times over the next hour for a few brief minutes hoping to see more

I was no worried it was daylight and decided to head home before she did call me and left

I arrived back home feeling releaved she was at least ok and safe but totally wound up with angst and wanting to know what had been going on

Just as the clock passed 8 am the phone rang it was her asking me to pick her up and apologising for being late ringing and asking me not to be mad with her for being late

Driving up that road I was so fucking hard and aroused thinking of what she was going to look like and tell me

That night i ended up going home as usual to await a call at home for me to pick her up later which usually meant me collecting her in the early hours,

That night i paced about the house watching the clock waiting for that call, my stomach was in knots, i watched the clock for hours unable to sleep, admittedley i had seen this happen previously when she had promised to ring around a certain time and find myself still waiting past the time agreed sometimes as much as two hours, i knew this was different somehow and had genuinlely started to worry about her safety and considered driving back , but also worried about not being at home when the phone rang.

Eventually as it reached 5.00am i couldnt stick the angst and jumped in the car and drove back, arriving in the street outside his flat i parked where i usually did under a tree on the foot path away from street lights and cautiously approached the flat on the other side of the street stopping at the window which i knew his flat was from previous collections of her.

I could hear music from inside and voices but could see no gaps in the blinds as i had on some occasions.

i walked around the street behind and the kitchen at the rear was lit up with no blinds to obstruct my view but my view was limited in how i could see in the living room where they obviously were by the voices and music at the front window

After a few minutes i spotted a guy coming down the stairs with no shirt and in his underpants, this clearly wasnt her so called boyfriend but someone else and then another in just underpants followed him down, then i saw Sammy walking down naked save for her heels, with a glass in her hand, she walked into the living room where she disappeared out sight,

ii saw other lads/men walking back wards and forwards as if getting drinks but no more of Sammy, i moved back from the window for fear of being spotted or been seen as peeping tom, returning several times over the next hour for a few brief minutes hoping to see more

I was no worried it was daylight and decided to head home before she did call me and left

I arrived back home feeling releaved she was at least ok and safe but totally wound up with angst and wanting to know what had been going on

Just as the clock passed 8 am the phone rang it was her asking me to pick her up and apologising for being late ringing and asking me not to be mad with her for being late

Driving up that road I was so fucking hard and aroused thinking of what she was going to look like and tell me
I arrived and parked in usual spot to pick her up then decide as there were quite a few people getting about that morning even though it was a Sunday morning that where i was parked meant she had a hundred yard walk to the car, and by the state she had been in on previous times that it would be wiser to move and park closer so she could get in the car quicker as she was going look out of place in the clothing she had gone out with on a Sunday morning and usually it didnt matter as she would normally be exiting his flat in darkness

I sat for over half and hour and watched three lads?men leave the property before she eventually appeared , i started the car leaned over on opened the passenger door letting her in as quickly as i could, she apologised again her first words and i drove off, i could smell her breath the bitch stunk of sex,alchol and dope, i saw her pupils were dialated full her eyes, i asked her what had been going on, she leaned over rubbing my crotch and said "well i think ive got something your going to like" she moved her hand and pulled her dress up and i could see straight away she was leaking sperm onto the inside of her dress, she slid two fingers inside her and pushed them straight in my face wiping my lips with the glistening mix,

i pulled of the road into a secluded wooded layby

I arrived and parked in usual spot to pick her up then decide as there were quite a few people getting about that morning even though it was a Sunday morning that where i was parked meant she had a hundred yard walk to the car, and by the state she had been in on previous times that it would be wiser to move and park closer so she could get in the car quicker as she was going look out of place in the clothing she had gone out with on a Sunday morning and usually it didnt matter as she would normally be exiting his flat in darkness

I sat for over half and hour and watched three lads?men leave the property before she eventually appeared , i started the car leaned over on opened the passenger door letting her in as quickly as i could, she apologised again her first words and i drove off, i could smell her breath the bitch stunk of sex,alchol and dope, i saw her pupils were dialated full her eyes, i asked her what had been going on, she leaned over rubbing my crotch and said "well i think ive got something your going to like" she moved her hand and pulled her dress up and i could see straight away she was leaking sperm onto the inside of her dress, she slid two fingers inside her and pushed them straight in my face wiping my lips with the glistening mix,

i pulled of the road into a secluded wooded layby eager to get in her myself and also find out the details of her night, i put seats back and reclined them while she just hoisted her dress up around her waist and unbuttoned the top buttons exposing her tits which i immediatley saw were covered in bites and her nipples sticking out like wheel nuts, she loves her nipples played with and obviously she had certainly had some sort of playing been done with them, she adjusted her tits so they were jutting right out her dress top pushing them out like two swollen juicy oranges still red and aroused and started playing with them twisting them with her fingers and i played with her swollen clit, she was still obviously highly aroused and talking to me telling me to get my cock in her now.
Normally i would have wanted to sink my own shaft in her straight away to feel the sensational slickness and silkyness her boy friend usualy sent her home to me, but i hestitated wanting to ask her more about her night, she said, "Can i tell you later when we get home please"
Why not tell me now? she just said "i need your cock now please, and i know what your like when i tell you things you shoot your load to quickly and i want fucking now"

I of course wanted so much to feel her silky seconds with my cock and climbed out of the car walked around the passenger door andopened the door as she slewed her self around her legs out of the door, hooking her right leg up on the door her heel hooking the door frame and her other leg spreading her self wide open, i gazed at her smooth shaven slit gaping and drippling white clear fluid mix of spunk and her own juices her pubic lips and pubic area looking bright red
i pulled the floor mat from the passenger foot well tossed it on the ground and knelt on it shuffling forward to slide my cock inside her as she opened her self wider using her fingers saying "Go on fuck it now its full still, go on stick it in and see how much spunk comes out on your cock, i want see it coating your cock before you give me yours"
i wanted to gaze at it for ever as her cunt contracted and pulsed as he used her cunt muscles ,as it spasmed and convulsed in front of me
i hesitated sliding my cock in her as she kept telling me to fuck her quickly so transfixed with how much was now pumping from her, telling her to push and push while hands left her cunt lips and her fingers grabbed her nipples stretching them out like i had myself only before had stretched them until she winced with pain, there seemed this stretching of her own nipples passed through the pain barrier as she was going mad squirts of juices of her own spraying from her that only by my teasing with my tongue had previously produced
clearly she was in the highest state of arousal now i had seen previously when i had picked her up before
i only just touched my cock to guide my self in and i shot my load ******* all over the car seat, seeing this she started cursing me saying she was desperate for me to fuck her and grabbed my head pulling my face towards her and her right leg dropped on the floor and she pulled my head straight to her cunt lifting her ass six inches off the seat her hips trembling and her legs ass pumping up and down as i licked her clit as she squirted several times al, over my face as i tongued her to a massive orgasm which lasted for what seemed minutes but in reality was probably 30 secs
before i could even consider getting my cock in her again a car pulled in the layby drove past us and parked in front of my car
it was time to move and drive home

Attachments

• 015 - Copy.JPG
    015 - Copy.JPG
    965 KB · Views: 112
  • 028 - Copy (2).JPG
    028 - Copy (2).JPG
    995.7 KB · Views: 85
  • 034 - Copy - Copy.JPG
    034 - Copy - Copy.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 83
  • 042.JPG
    042.JPG
    863.2 KB · Views: 92
  • 016 - Copy.JPG
    016 - Copy.JPG
    109.4 KB · Views: 101
  • 037 - Copy.JPG
    037 - Copy.JPG
    761 KB · Views: 105
  • 035.JPG
    035.JPG
    916.1 KB · Views: 107
Driving home she just sat back in the seat still half reclined teasing me telling me that i was useless laughing at me saying how i need to control my excitement and said "just imagine how quick you would come if you had been watching last night" i didnt tell her i had been spying on her for part of it, and did admit i had jacked off twice at home while she was out and asked her to tell me more about her night.

"What do you want know, you know i was well fucked thats what you wanted wasnt it?"

I told her i wanted know everything and why she didnt come home when she had agreed and i had waited for hours for her, she just replied .
"I have said im sorry , see when you have shot your load your always arsy with me after, not like before so im not telling you anymore and you have go at me,, why when you shot your load to you get moody and sullen with me?"

i said i wasnt moody and wanted her tell me what happened, she just said You will have to wait a bit before i tell you, lets get home have a cup coffee, my mouth feels all mucky i want brush my teeth we have *******, and go to bed "let me look at your tongue then sexy " i said to her and she turned slightly and stuck her tongue out coyishly with a grin and said "Before you ask another silly question Yes i did swallow it all"
i immediatley said "how many?" she said "a couple i think" i asked well how many cant you remember how many? and got reply "wait until we get home!"

We arrived home pulled up outside and the neighbour was outside cutting his lawn and i said to her get out and inside as quickly as you can so he doesnt see the state your in, she pulled her dress down ruffled and shook her hair to make it look more presentable and slid out and walked quickly in the house while i stayed in the driving seat watching him mowing the grass, he looked briefly at her and must have seen how she was dressed, which must have been out of place for a Sunday morning especially her high heels clicking on the path as she crossed the garden to side of house
When i got out of the car i realised that the neighbour opposite was standing having a ciggie by his back door and must have seen her from 5ft away as she opened the door

Once inside she went and lifted her dress over her head revealing red marks like carpet burns on her back and said she was going for a shower
which i immediatley told her she couldnt have as i wanted to have her as she was and how she had been fucked, she said ok but i got brush my teeth then my mouth is terrible, i pulled her to me and kissed her shoving my tongue down her throat and hers down mine and kissed her calling her all sorts of names
while she brushed her teeth i made coffee and stripped of awaiting her back in the lounge with a fist full of rigid hard cock in my hand

(y)

Driving home she just sat back in the seat still half reclined teasing me telling me that i was useless laughing at me saying how i need to control my excitement and said "just imagine how quick you would come if you had been watching last night" i didnt tell her i had been spying on her for part of it, and did admit i had jacked off twice at home while she was out and asked her to tell me more about her night.

"What do you want know, you know i was well fucked thats what you wanted wasnt it?"

I told her i wanted know everything and why she didnt come home when she had agreed and i had waited for hours for her, she just replied .
"I have said im sorry , see when you have shot your load your always arsy with me after, not like before so im not telling you anymore and you have go at me,, why when you shot your load to you get moody and sullen with me?"

i said i wasnt moody and wanted her tell me what happened, she just said You will have to wait a bit before i tell you, lets get home have a cup coffee, my mouth feels all mucky i want brush my teeth we have *******, and go to bed "let me look at your tongue then sexy " i said to her and she turned slightly and stuck her tongue out coyishly with a grin and said "Before you ask another silly question Yes i did swallow it all"
i immediatley said "how many?" she said "a couple i think" i asked well how many cant you remember how many? and got reply "wait until we get home!"

We arrived home pulled up outside and the neighbour was outside cutting his lawn and i said to her get out and inside as quickly as you can so he doesnt see the state your in, she pulled her dress down ruffled and shook her hair to make it look more presentable and slid out and walked quickly in the house while i stayed in the driving seat watching him mowing the grass, he looked briefly at her and must have seen how she was dressed, which must have been out of place for a Sunday morning especially her high heels clicking on the path as she crossed the garden to side of house
When i got out of the car i realised that the neighbour opposite was standing having a ciggie by his back door and must have seen her from 5ft away as she opened the door

Once inside she went and lifted her dress over her head revealing red marks like carpet burns on her back and said she was going for a shower
which i immediatley told her she couldnt have as i wanted to have her as she was and how she had been fucked, she said ok but i got brush my teeth then my mouth is terrible, i pulled her to me and kissed her shoving my tongue down her throat and hers down mine and kissed her calling her all sorts of names
while she brushed her teeth i made coffee and stripped of awaiting her back in the lounge with a fist full of rigid hard cock in my hand
i only had few minutes to wait, before she strolled in and jumped into bed with me, and said ,"You said you wanted me just as i was last night didnt you,? i nodded and said yes thats why i didnt want you have a shower.
She said "ok well just hang on a minute, i will be back" and got out of bed and went down stairs and a few minutes later returned with a large black lace scarf wrapped round her shoulders and a belt around her waist and her black high heels on with a few cans of larger, and then said "have you got a light?" and i saw her put a large joint in her mouth, and light it up drawing deeply on it, and just stood there staring at me inhaling the smoke and pouring larger down her throat from a can, i asked her where she had got it from and she grinned saying "I asked him to give me one to take with me this morning so he gave me one.

After several large pulls on the joint she swigged more ******* and told me how thirsty it made her, all the time i was asking her details and she started to tell me how her night had been.

"I saw you pull away after dropping me off, we had few drinks sitting outside P was already quite pissed when i arrived and the others were and they all were smoking dope as they were outside and passing it round and i had few tugs on it, it was some different stuff to what he normally had and strong, i could feel it going to my head after about three quarters of an hour, and P was talking about how he was going fuck me rotten tonight in front of the others"
i stopped her then and said what do you mean he said "in front of the others" do you mean he said it in front of them? or did he mean he was going to fuck you in front of them?

Sammy replied "well he was stoned and i said to him "are you going to be capable and fit enough to fuck me jokingly?" and he laughed and said something about we will see"
"Also i have not really told you before but 4 weeks ago when you dropped me off at his flat on a Friday night when i got there he wasnt there and had to go and see his ex wife over some trouble with his ******* in school and when i knocked the door his mate D was there with another lad called F and to be honest, they came on to me and i ended up fucking the both of them and i admit i was curious about D as P had said to me a few times that D had a cock like a horse and that why they had a nickname for him__________ i asked was it true, She looked at me and smiled from ear to ear and nodded grinning like a cat in between smoking this joint,
I wanted to know everything now

She looked at me and said "if i tell you everytjhing you have promise you wont have go at me after and give me ******* after you had your way with me cause i know what your like once you spunked and dont want this cause row and have hard time after from you sulking.
I promised her faithfully if she promised to tell me everything it would be fine, she made me swear that i would not have go at her but also i had promise i would still let her see him and then quickly said i mean them also.
i nodded and my throat went dry and i had ******* before she said again "i want to promise me that you wont go mad and wont stop me going and i promise i will tell you everything you ask me "

Sammy put the joint in the ashtray and said "do you want me undress now or leave this and my heels on"
i croaked back "AS YOU WERE FOR THEM AND EVERYTHING YOU DID FOR THEM"

Sammy was now really in charge and she knew it (although at time looking back i thought i was ) she knew it even if i didnt ,i was just waiting for her to tell me.

(Whilst it wasnt first time she had been group fucked this was different, looking back all those years i had been trying to be discrete about our sex life and me sharing her with others, but in our own neighbour hood I had always wanted her to be discrete and keep our secret to ourselves.
I look back and see how unrealistic this was from the outset, when you give your wife a "free pass" to fuck who she wants your dreaming if you think thats going be the case, she gets carried away, she has the freedom to do what she wants, and it snowballs out of control.
She knows your not going chuck her out or divorce her for fucking around and every date/fuck just gives her more freedom

With this guy he was he was very local although i didnt know him personally, he would know people that lived locally that i would know, he was divorced from his wife so he had no reason to worry about discretion)

Back to story

Sammy was now lying along side me and holding my cock and i started asking her loads questions taking her at her word when she said ask me and i will tell you
She told me that the two mates of his had fucked her in his flat and went on to tell me that as they were both fucking her P returned to the flat and they were fucking in the living area, and he got mad with her and them and a row developed which ended up in him chucking them out and him calling her a slut for fucking them, and after a row they went out to the pub together, whilst in the pub these two came in and again had words and she thought they were going come to blows and fight but it calmed down and they all ended up drinking togethr which was bit tense but as the night went on they made up with P telling her that no way was it to be repeated, they smoked more dope and strangely they all ended up back at his flat where he fucked her straight away in front of them, and when hed done his load in her he turned and said to them to help them self he was going to bed
Sammy was fucked by the both of them twice before they left and she went upstairs to bed with P
I picked her up in the early hours and knew only that she had been fucked by P
She then said to me "Do you remember that next week on the Wednesday i asked you to take me to see P in middle of the week i told you he had rung me?" i had certainly vivid memories of that night and said of course i did mainly because when i picked her up she had gone on and on what great fuck she had had and asked "Do you remember what I had called her that night in bed?" i coudnt remember until she reminded me that i had told her " You got cunt like a bucket tonight whats he fucked you with tonight his arm?" she just laughed and said "Yes he gave me good seeing to tonight!!!"

"Well it wasnt P who you took me to fuck last Wednesday night it was "D" BIG DICK" and thats why i had a cunt like a bucket i never even saw P that night and he still doesnt know i went to see his big digged mate, i rand him up and asked if he wanted to see me and we used another mate of his flat that night, you dropped me off outside Ps place and i walked round to the other place and after i walked back and was waiting for you on the street when you came pick me up, she could see i was quite shocked and laughed at me saying , Well you did notice the difference didnt you,and you were right when you said to me you were hardly touching the sides fucking hell has he got some sort of tool on him!"
And if you stop playing with that cock you can now try and see if yours still fits cause hes had it buried in me twice more tonight!"
i was up on top of her in an instant and she was teasing me now asking could i tell the differnce tonight, i unfortunatley didnt last long enough to tell if i could or not really i was spunking in seconds in her slut cunt

Sammy was now really in charge and she knew it (although at time looking back i thought i was ) she knew it even if i didnt ,i was just waiting for her to tell me.

(Whilst it wasnt first time she had been group fucked this was different, looking back all those years i had been trying to be discrete about our sex life and me sharing her with others, but in our own neighbour hood I had always wanted her to be discrete and keep our secret to ourselves.
I look back and see how unrealistic this was from the outset, when you give your wife a "free pass" to fuck who she wants your dreaming if you think thats going be the case, she gets carried away, she has the freedom to do what she wants, and it snowballs out of control.
She knows your not going chuck her out or divorce her for fucking around and every date/fuck just gives her more freedom

With this guy he was he was very local although i didnt know him personally, he would know people that lived locally that i would know, he was divorced from his wife so he had no reason to worry about discretion)

Back to story

Sammy was now lying along side me and holding my cock and i started asking her loads questions taking her at her word when she said ask me and i will tell you
She told me that the two mates of his had fucked her in his flat and went on to tell me that as they were both fucking her P returned to the flat and they were fucking in the living area, and he got mad with her and them and a row developed which ended up in him chucking them out and him calling her a slut for fucking them, and after a row they went out to the pub together, whilst in the pub these two came in and again had words and she thought they were going come to blows and fight but it calmed down and they all ended up drinking togethr which was bit tense but as the night went on they made up with P telling her that no way was it to be repeated, they smoked more dope and strangely they all ended up back at his flat where he fucked her straight away in front of them, and when hed done his load in her he turned and said to them to help them self he was going to bed
Sammy was fucked by the both of them twice before they left and she went upstairs to bed with P
I picked her up in the early hours and knew only that she had been fucked by P
She then said to me "Do you remember that next week on the Wednesday i asked you to take me to see P in middle of the week i told you he had rung me?" i had certainly vivid memories of that night and said of course i did mainly because when i picked her up she had gone on and on what great fuck she had had and asked "Do you remember what I had called her that night in bed?" i coudnt remember until she reminded me that i had told her " You got cunt like a bucket tonight whats he fucked you with tonight his arm?" she just laughed and said "Yes he gave me good seeing to tonight!!!"

"Well it wasnt P who you took me to fuck last Wednesday night it was "D" BIG DICK" and thats why i had a cunt like a bucket i never even saw P that night and he still doesnt know i went to see his big digged mate, i rand him up and asked if he wanted to see me and we used another mate of his flat that night, you dropped me off outside Ps place and i walked round to the other place and after i walked back and was waiting for you on the street when you came pick me up, she could see i was quite shocked and laughed at me saying , Well you did notice the difference didnt you,and you were right when you said to me you were hardly touching the sides fucking hell has he got some sort of tool on him!"
And if you stop playing with that cock you can now try and see if yours still fits cause hes had it buried in me twice more tonight!"
i was up on top of her in an instant and she was teasing me now asking could i tell the differnce tonight, i unfortunatley didnt last long enough to tell if i could or not really i was spunking in seconds in her slut cunt
We spent a;; day in bed playing and me quizzing her about the details of what they did with her, obviously the "smoke" had had major part in how she let them do what they had done with her , especially when she told me about how she had let 6 of them take her outside during the time they were out drinking, i was really keen to know about this and hear what and how they had repeatedly taken her like this and that her dress was now covered in spunk and soaking the dope appeared to have made her squirt more and the dress was now soaked down the back and it was then she told me how P said to her that he was going take her back to his flat as her dress was in such a mess and also how he had got all moody again with her because she had let them all fuck her and was now openly calling her "FUCK SLUT",
They walked back to his place and she stripped her dress off , and he fucked her she said "he just kept calling me a slut and told me that i had showed him up in front of his friends " she to;ld me she rowed with him saying that he was the one who instigated it but she said it soon became clear he was jealous of his mate (D) because size of his cock and that he had known the one night that she had gone to his place (when she had told me i was dropping her off that night at (Ps) place, after fucking her he said he was going back out to the pub with his mates but she had no spare clothes to change into, he went upstairs and came down with this black lace shawl and told her to "wear this" and draped round her shoulders and gave her wide pvc basque type with straps which he liked her wearing which pushed her tits upwards but was no more than a wide belt and she agreed to wear it to go back as it did cover most of her top half but the bottom was quite exposed and open telling her she looked fine and after another joint they went back to the pub, i asked her how exposed she felt she replied , "once i got outside and walking i had to hold the front part or my pussy was visible" and they went to a different pub as he didnt want to go back to the pub they were in before where his mates were
this was a lot quieter and she said and they sat down in corner, he was still having a go at her about fucking "D" and was clearly jealous of him,
he was rubbing her cunt in the pub and telling her what a slut she was, and pulling her hand away from where she was holding this material over her thighs until she admitted "I gave up in the end he just wanted me sitting there with my pussy on display and my legs crossed was the only way i could cover myself up

Sammy then went on to say, "i was soaking wet and P said to me "See those two lads over by the bar, they have been looking at you show them that slut cunt of yours they know your slut so show them you are" I told him "to shut up and stop acting like a fucking prick and that he was getting on my nerves now and got up and went to the ladies, when i came back he had got up from the seat and was talking to these two lads, i went to walk past him and go back to the seat, as i passed he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him and said this is Sammy she wants fucking, i pushed him away and went back to the seat, he came back more or less straight away and said they want fuck you, i didnt answer him and he said ive told them your a fuck slut and easy.

We sat there for while him asking me if i would fuck them, and i said to him,,"NO" they are only young lads no more than 18 yrs old but he kept on and on at me and said "see they are still looking over at you give them a little flash pls just to tease them so i did just uncross my legs and parted them slightly and they had a good look, then he slid his hand down between my legs on my slit and he had two fingers in me straight away so i just gave up" he then said come on lets go out for a smoke, so we went outside and shared a joint, and he again asked would i fuck them, i said where am i going to do that if i do?"

He replied "they are up for it stay there and i will be back" he went back in and came back few minutes later and said "They have a car in car park red ford mondeo "and he went to see where it was parked coming back he said "Come with me and i will show you so i went it was in the car park and he said "Wait here i will go and get them" "i stayed by the car and he came back after few minutes and then they came a few minutes later, both laughing and joking and said "Is this for real do you mean it" he said "Yes she is all yours to do what you want with and pulled the scarf off my shoulders and just leaving the waspie on me, the one lad said to other "Did you get jonnies from machine?" and he held up a pack of condoms, P just laughed at them and said "You dont need them fill the bitch she always takes it bare" P looked at me and said "You want the full fuck dont you ?" I asked her dId she answer them? Sammy just stared at me with smile and i asked her again she looked at me and said "i told them they had wear one" then she said "no i didnt tell them that of course i didnt what do you think i said dopey" i looked at her she was grinning at my reaction, i want know your exact words ,,,,,,,,,,"i told them if you want a fuck i will give you a Fuck and i want your lot"Iasked her what did P say to you then, she said he didnt say much other than he said to me "Ok get on with it"

Asking her what happened then she said, "I got in the back it was quite simple as i had only the waspie on i didnt even have to undress the one got straight between my legs and was straight in me, no messing or playing he just started fucking me, and in 5 mins he came, he got out and the other got in and took his place, he took bit longer and he emptied in me and it was over just like that"

i asked did she come with them and she nodded "yes i came with both they were only young and had loads of spunk, i came in first few minutes with first one and be honest i was still just cumming when second one slid in me but the warm feeling with second ones spunk gave me another nice orgasm "

Where was P while they were fucking you? i asked she said " I dont know where he was but when i got out car he was smoking a fag" Did he fuck you after? "no he didnt i got back into the shawl and did the belt back up, he was talking to the two lads and i had fag and then we went back in the bar"

What did he say to you after? "He just said "I knew you would fuck them you cant get enough cock can you" i just agreed with him and asked was he happier now after me fucking them for him?" and he said he loved me being a horny slut and i asked him why he got funny about me fucking D ? and he said it was because he hadnt told me i could and i was his slut, i was dripping now and he said he wanted to go and find his mates before pubs closed so we ent back to the other pub but it was closing now , they were in there and we managed get one ******* but it was late the pub was almost empty when we got back there"

We spent a;; day in bed playing and me quizzing her about the details of what they did with her, obviously the "smoke" had had major part in how she let them do what they had done with her , especially when she told me about how she had let 6 of them take her outside during the time they were out drinking, i was really keen to know about this and hear what and how they had repeatedly taken her like this and that her dress was now covered in spunk and soaking the dope appeared to have made her squirt more and the dress was now soaked down the back and it was then she told me how P said to her that he was going take her back to his flat as her dress was in such a mess and also how he had got all moody again with her because she had let them all fuck her and was now openly calling her "FUCK SLUT",
They walked back to his place and she stripped her dress off , and he fucked her she said "he just kept calling me a slut and told me that i had showed him up in front of his friends " she to;ld me she rowed with him saying that he was the one who instigated it but she said it soon became clear he was jealous of his mate (D) because size of his cock and that he had known the one night that she had gone to his place (when she had told me i was dropping her off that night at (Ps) place, after fucking her he said he was going back out to the pub with his mates but she had no spare clothes to change into, he went upstairs and came down with this black lace shawl and told her to "wear this" and draped round her shoulders and gave her wide pvc basque type with straps which he liked her wearing which pushed her tits upwards but was no more than a wide belt and she agreed to wear it to go back as it did cover most of her top half but the bottom was quite exposed and open telling her she looked fine and after another joint they went back to the pub, i asked her how exposed she felt she replied , "once i got outside and walking i had to hold the front part or my pussy was visible" and they went to a different pub as he didnt want to go back to the pub they were in before where his mates were
this was a lot quieter and she said and they sat down in corner, he was still having a go at her about fucking "D" and was clearly jealous of him,
he was rubbing her cunt in the pub and telling her what a slut she was, and pulling her hand away from where she was holding this material over her thighs until she admitted "I gave up in the end he just wanted me sitting there with my pussy on display and my legs crossed was the only way i could cover myself up

Sammy then went on to say, "i was soaking wet and P said to me "See those two lads over by the bar, they have been looking at you show them that slut cunt of yours they know your slut so show them you are" I told him "to shut up and stop acting like a fucking prick and that he was getting on my nerves now and got up and went to the ladies, when i came back he had got up from the seat and was talking to these two lads, i went to walk past him and go back to the seat, as i passed he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him and said this is Sammy she wants fucking, i pushed him away and went back to the seat, he came back more or less straight away and said they want fuck you, i didnt answer him and he said ive told them your a fuck slut and easy.

We sat there for while him asking me if i would fuck them, and i said to him,,"NO" they are only young lads no more than 18 yrs old but he kept on and on at me and said "see they are still looking over at you give them a little flash pls just to tease them so i did just uncross my legs and parted them slightly and they had a good look, then he slid his hand down between my legs on my slit and he had two fingers in me straight away so i just gave up" he then said come on lets go out for a smoke, so we went outside and shared a joint, and he again asked would i fuck them, i said where am i going to do that if i do?"

He replied "they are up for it stay there and i will be back" he went back in and came back few minutes later and said "They have a car in car park red ford mondeo "and he went to see where it was parked coming back he said "Come with me and i will show you so i went it was in the car park and he said "Wait here i will go and get them" "i stayed by the car and he came back after few minutes and then they came a few minutes later, both laughing and joking and said "Is this for real do you mean it" he said "Yes she is all yours to do what you want with and pulled the scarf off my shoulders and just leaving the waspie on me, the one lad said to other "Did you get jonnies from machine?" and he held up a pack of condoms, P just laughed at them and said "You dont need them fill the bitch she always takes it bare" P looked at me and said "You want the full fuck dont you ?" I asked her dId she answer them? Sammy just stared at me with smile and i asked her again she looked at me and said "i told them they had wear one" then she said "no i didnt tell them that of course i didnt what do you think i said dopey" i looked at her she was grinning at my reaction, i want know your exact words ,,,,,,,,,,"i told them if you want a fuck i will give you a Fuck and i want your lot"Iasked her what did P say to you then, she said he didnt say much other than he said to me "Ok get on with it"

Asking her what happened then she said, "I got in the back it was quite simple as i had only the waspie on i didnt even have to undress the one got straight between my legs and was straight in me, no messing or playing he just started fucking me, and in 5 mins he came, he got out and the other got in and took his place, he took bit longer and he emptied in me and it was over just like that"

i asked did she come with them and she nodded "yes i came with both they were only young and had loads of spunk, i came in first few minutes with first one and be honest i was still just cumming when second one slid in me but the warm feeling with second ones spunk gave me another nice orgasm "

Where was P while they were fucking you? i asked she said " I dont know where he was but when i got out car he was smoking a fag" Did he fuck you after? "no he didnt i got back into the shawl and did the belt back up, he was talking to the two lads and i had fag and then we went back in the bar"

What did he say to you after? "He just said "I knew you would fuck them you cant get enough cock can you" i just agreed with him and asked was he happier now after me fucking them for him?" and he said he loved me being a horny slut and i asked him why he got funny about me fucking D ? and he said it was because he hadnt told me i could and i was his slut, i was dripping now and he said he wanted to go and find his mates before pubs closed so we ent back to the other pub but it was closing now , they were in there and we managed get one ******* but it was late the pub was almost empty when we got back there"
I carried on quizzing her all day after each fuck we had and she told me more

They went back with the mates of his just after midnight she told me she had to walk virtually naked except for the waspie thing and thats when the started sharing her again she was upstairs on the bed while they took turns with her this was when i was outside trying to spy on them.

My questions many repeated trying to glean every little detail from her, it became clear the weed they were smoking had made her absolutely willing to do anything they wanted, strangely though even though D obviously from what she said was by far the cock she enjoyed most of all and clearly wanted the most was not who she was so keen to please, it seemed to me reading between the lines it was P for some reason she was so keen on especially pleasing him, it seemed that she was doting on him as she always had done since he started seeing her 12 months previously, i seriously thought at the time she was in love with him though she had many times said it was his company she enjoyed and always added it was the curve in his cock she loved and had repeatedly told me "P reaches part of me you will never touch with your cock" i asked her did D reach parts i wouldnt touch? she looked at me and said " dont even go there that thing of his reaches many other places his cock is thicker than my wrist and goes that deep when i am on top it hurts, but a lovely hurt you wouldnt understand what i mean it just fills me so full but Ps cock just touches me and it wakes me spurt when i feel it rub that special spot"

I was curious even more about D and this massive cock and asked would she meet him again without P knowing and she said she would as long as he kept quiet about it and P didnt find out, i sked her ,could she be sure he wouldnt tell him or him find out Sammy said "He wont say anything to P im sure he keeps asking me go to his place in the week when P is working nights, he works one week days and one week nights so it is going be when P is working nights" i asked what shifts P is on next week, she said "next week hes on nights so could do it next week shall i ring him tomorrow?" i said yes straight away to do it

I asked more about the two young lads and she said very little and something made me curious about how she made out it was nothing i had a feeling she wasnt telling me everything, i kept asking and then she said to me it wasnt the first time P had wanted her to fuck someone else and of course i wanted to know , Sammy then told me that one night after being out with P and had gone back to his place he had invited two lads back with him but not told her until they knocked on the door and he let them in,, I asked were they the same two lads she said "No they were not, they were two Austalian lads who were travelling the Uk and he had met them the night before, and had been in the pub chatting to him while they were out and it happened 6 times while they were in the area,

Asking her did she know it was going to happen before hand? "Sammy said "No i didnt know the first time when they came to the flat, but i knew the times after what he had arranged and guessed what was going to happen when i saw them talking to him by the bar, and then they would join us for drinks in the pub and walk back to the flat with him," i asked why she hadnt said before,? she replied " i didnt want to tell you in case it caused a problem with me seeing him" I said you know i would have wanted to know and i wouldnt have stopped you seeing him, i would have loved to know about them" Sammy grinned at me and said "Well you sort ok knew about them i did tell you about one night" and then went on to say laughing at me quizzical look

Remember about six months ago i rang you to say i had met two lads in the bar down town and i was going with them and they were on holiday with a camper van?" it came to me then about the night where they had taken her up a lane on the back of the playing fields at back where we lived and she had told me on the phone where she would tell them to park up as she had done with others so i could listen and watch. it transpired it was their last night before moving on the night it happened they had rung her and arranged it one night in the week, this turned out was another time P didnt know about, "That was the night you said i was noisy wasnt it "laughing at me she said "yes you would have been noisy to wouldnt you one cock in my ass and one in my pussy" more questioning and it revealed that this was the third time she had been DP with them twice before in front of pervy P

The monday evening she rang D and arranged to meet him on Tuesday night

Normally i would have wanted to sink my own shaft in her straight away to feel the sensational slickness and silkyness her boy friend usualy sent her home to me, but i hestitated wanting to ask her more about her night, she said, "Can i tell you later when we get home please"
Why not tell me now? she just said "i need your cock now please, and i know what your like when i tell you things you shoot your load to quickly and i want fucking now"

I of course wanted so much to feel her silky seconds with my cock and climbed out of the car walked around the passenger door andopened the door as she slewed her self around her legs out of the door, hooking her right leg up on the door her heel hooking the door frame and her other leg spreading her self wide open, i gazed at her smooth shaven slit gaping and drippling white clear fluid mix of spunk and her own juices her pubic lips and pubic area looking bright red
i pulled the floor mat from the passenger foot well tossed it on the ground and knelt on it shuffling forward to slide my cock inside her as she opened her self wider using her fingers saying "Go on fuck it now its full still, go on stick it in and see how much spunk comes out on your cock, i want see it coating your cock before you give me yours"
i wanted to gaze at it for ever as her cunt contracted and pulsed as he used her cunt muscles ,as it spasmed and convulsed in front of me
i hesitated sliding my cock in her as she kept telling me to fuck her quickly so transfixed with how much was now pumping from her, telling her to push and push while hands left her cunt lips and her fingers grabbed her nipples stretching them out like i had myself only before had stretched them until she winced with pain, there seemed this stretching of her own nipples passed through the pain barrier as she was going mad squirts of juices of her own spraying from her that only by my teasing with my tongue had previously produced
clearly she was in the highest state of arousal now i had seen previously when i had picked her up before
i only just touched my cock to guide my self in and i shot my load ******* all over the car seat, seeing this she started cursing me saying she was desperate for me to fuck her and grabbed my head pulling my face towards her and her right leg dropped on the floor and she pulled my head straight to her cunt lifting her ass six inches off the seat her hips trembling and her legs ass pumping up and down as i licked her clit as she squirted several times al, over my face as i tongued her to a massive orgasm which lasted for what seemed minutes but in reality was probably 30 secs
before i could even consider getting my cock in her again a car pulled in the layby drove past us and parked in front of my car
it was time to move and drive home
Sooooo hot

Back