Any guys ever been to a gloryhole?

Any black men ever been to a gloryhole?
Do you guys trust glory holes? Like do you trust you'll get there and its a actual woman on the other side. I've had alot of offers to come to them but gays are sneaky
I don't like surprises and want to see what I'm getting so gloryholes never really appealed to me, but banging someone's slutty hotwife at a theater is on my list!

I don't like surprises and want to see what I'm getting so gloryholes never really appealed to me, but banging someone's slutty hotwife at a theater is on my list!
I've done it. I'm not into it all that much, being watched by a bunch of other men, but I went last and she came twice. She wanted to take me back to the hotel and the husband allowed it. We left at 11pm and I didn't get back home til 2:45am. She called me back the following night for a repeat and wished that she called me up in the morning before she left.

Nice experience and couple, but not all that keen for a theater experience again, not my scene.

I've done it. I'm not into it all that much, being watched by a bunch of other men, but I went last and she came twice. She wanted to take me back to the hotel and the husband allowed it. We left at 11pm and I didn't get back home til 2:45am. She called me back the following night for a repeat and wished that she called me up in the morning before she left.

Nice experience and couple, but not all that keen for a theater experience again, not my scene.
Now that's what stands out to me. "You went last" and yet you sent her over the fucking moon and made her cum twice even in front of a room full of other guys! See that excites the competitiveness in me. I want them to see my superior pipe laying skills. I want them to see that I am a master cocksmith. The only thing more exciting than blowing her back out in front of the competition is doing it in front of her hubby!

When you go to swing parties at hotels there is no privacy at all. At least at swing clubs or swing parties at a private residence you can splinter off and take your group to a private room to have fun in private, but that's not always the case.

Even at times when a couple and myself or just myself and a hotwife went to a private room for a little 1 on 1 action while attending a party we still had voyeurs standing around watching us.

Now that's what stands out to me. "You went last" and yet you sent her over the fucking moon and made her cum twice even in front of a room full of other guys! See that excites the competitiveness in me. I want them to see my superior pipe laying skills. I want them to see that I am a master cocksmith. The only thing more exciting than blowing her back out in front of the competition is doing it in front of her hubby!

When you go to swing parties at hotels there is no privacy at all. At least at swing clubs or swing parties at a private residence you can splinter off and take your group to a private room to have fun in private, but that's not always the case.

Even at times when a couple and myself or just myself and a hotwife went to a private room for a little 1 on 1 action while attending a party we still had voyeurs standing around watching us.
My performance was not under the greatest of conditions: its a theater so the seats were the only thing that you could use to leverage yourself when thrusting. It required me to hold on/ be close to her which, looking back may be the reason why she wanted more.

In the big cities they plant undercover officers in so that they can bust you. I have been to adult bookstores and seen several wei guys creeping around to suck dicks, you don’t know who’s on the other side. I would never do it. Just my two cents.

Sorry ich bin ein Minichucki u.liebe Cloryhole.Laufend ein anderer Schwanz zum leer saugen.Viele Ausländer die ihren Schwanz in dieses Loch schieben dass jemand ihren Schwanz leer saugt.Immer ein anderer Geschmack u.laufend ne geile Ladung Sperma zum schlucken!!!KLASSE!!

Attachments

• 92E8FAFB-D2C4-4AD7-91A9-200BE00DFA97.jpeg
    92E8FAFB-D2C4-4AD7-91A9-200BE00DFA97.jpeg
    93.6 KB · Views: 111
Any black men ever been to a gloryhole?
Do you guys trust glory holes? Like do you trust you'll get there and its a actual woman on the other side. I've had alot of offers to come to them but gays are sneaky

The original concept of GLORY HOLES was built for discreet gay men at truck stops. Austin has a few here in Adult bookstores

The purpose of a guilty hole is to get a BJ "sight unseen" but fuck all that LOL
You should treat EVERY glory hole as if a GUY is on the other side. Even if the woman is there, he might TAG HIMSELF IN 🤣

The original concept of GLORY HOLES was built for discreet gay men at truck stops. Austin has a few here in Adult bookstores

The purpose of a guilty hole is to get a BJ "sight unseen" but fuck all that LOL
You should treat EVERY glory hole as if a GUY is on the other side. Even if the woman is there, he might TAG HIMSELF IN 🤣
Hows Austin treat the brothers?

Shyblackguy is a stud. Mmm

Can you blame them? If you're trying to impress by using your superior pipe skills chances are you're rocking her world. No human on earth can resist watching or looking at sex especially when they're in the presence of alphamales and alphafemales.

Back