Any cucks suck cock on their own?

Love stroking the BBC getting it hard then sucking it he until he pops making sure I clean it all
Up with my tongue.
Always looking in Milwaukee for the BBC!

She’s not even into that lifestyle at all. She’s like the religious type and closed minded when it comes to stuff like that.
Those type of women suck dick like champs and will gladly feed dick to your wanna be bi ass cuck. You can find black dick to suck on your own. Your are just lazy and still living in fantasy land

Oh, ok. You figured me out then.👍
Nah I haven’t figured anything out about you. Just know from watching/interacting with wannabe face fucked cucks that they prefer to stay in fantasy land as compared to being on their knees actually getting their faces fucked like a pussy losing their manhood. Now ask yourself how would you be able to look your so called church going wife in the face after having black dick shoved down your bytch throat

Nah I haven’t figured anything out about you. Just know from watching/interacting with wannabe face fucked cucks that they prefer to stay in fantasy land as compared to being on their knees actually getting their faces fucked like a pussy losing their manhood. Now ask yourself how would you be able to look your so called church going wife in the face after having black dick shoved down your bytch throat
You made me laugh, thanks for Brightening my day “Alpha Male” I mean, you really showed me, 😂

Back