Any cuckold husbands who get to have sex with wives

Any other cuckold husbands having sex with their wives. Wives just lay there disgusted look. While you imagine her bull fucking her?

Then your told to go down and clean up your cum. Are you wishing it was his?
My wife used to make me eat my cum every time, but that was before she stopped letting me fuck her

5 or 6 times in the last 4 years, because I made the first move. I lost my sex drive for about three years, now it is full on but I cannot perform at all, the last time I tried I couldnt get hard and had to jerk off....my wife never makes the first move..

Haven't been allowed to have sex with my Wife/Mistress, or any other Woman in our "Family" group in about four years now. We white husbands in the group are merely sex slaves for our Mistresses and Masters....we're kept constantly aroused, but never allowed to cum...
Just as it should be.

Yes of course he does. Hub is always there to help me get ready, get me wet with his tongue, and when the bull arrives he is available to fluff the bull and continue eating me out to get us both ready. He also can be dressed in nice lingerie and aid my bull/s in coming inside me by licking their balls until they shoot their load in me. Then its clean up time for him...I cant imagine a cuckold lifestyle without the hubby serving all involved. We all have to get our thing out of it all somewhere along the line. Then once my bulls are spent and everyone is cleaned up, then hubby gets to unload in me and clean up all over again! Isn't life wonderful?

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:
You just described my marriage perfectly.

Back